PDA

View Full Version : If you could pick only one...

OneShallFall
08-22-2009, 08:58 PM
So I was wondering out of the released and non-realeased ROTF Deluxe line,if you could pick only one figure which one would it be?

Personally,it is a hard decision.I really like my Cannon BB,but I think I would pick the Icecream Truck for the novelty.I already have a ton of the Camaro molds.What are the chances of something like an Icecream truck ever being produced again?

What would your pick be and why?Also which figure do you think is going to be the hardest to get now and in the future?Cheers and yes I am bored.....

astrana
08-22-2009, 09:09 PM
ROTF Brawn..., he is bad ass looking...
also jolt is freaking cool as well

Clutchburn
08-22-2009, 09:10 PM
Movie Preview Bumblebee. My favourite version of the Camaro mold.

Team Jetfire
08-22-2009, 09:10 PM
So far: Leader Optimus.

Haha, I just realized that I miss read the first post.

But I am not going to change my answer...leader prime is just that great :P

Nocturn
08-22-2009, 09:11 PM
Deluxe?
Can I pick Stratosphere anyway?

If not, Breakaway. Or Thrust.

WhiteRabbit
08-22-2009, 09:38 PM
If it has to be deluxe-only, I guess I'd go with Ravage.

But as for other classes...
Voyager (or overall for that matter): Bludgeon. No contest.

Leader: Starscream.

Scout: Dune Runner.

TheLogicalProwl
08-22-2009, 09:48 PM
Tough one, if we are limiting ourselves to just Deluxes.....

I like Sideswipe and Ravage too, and the sneak preview Bumblebee.

Who mentioned something about a Leader Class Starscream? Cause if there is one coming out I will NOT by the Voyager Class one (yup, I still don't have it).

Protoman
08-22-2009, 09:52 PM
Deluxe eh........ I guess....... Wheelie? =P

kuo0110
08-22-2009, 10:00 PM
Just one deluxe...That's tough...

But I would say Sideswipe. Both modes look good.

Optimus_Prime
08-22-2009, 10:16 PM

This

Stapler
08-22-2009, 10:22 PM
For deluxes it would have to be Swerve. I've almost caved and bought Sideswipe a couple of times, but Swerve is the deluxe that I feel I need to have. But movie Lockdown is looking pretty good...

BeeBoy29
08-22-2009, 10:37 PM

right there with ya about brawn and jolt astrana
there both so badass! lol

pulsedragon20
08-22-2009, 10:51 PM
I like Sideswipe...especially his "blades"

brr-icy
08-22-2009, 11:08 PM
bludgeon, if it has to be deluxe ice cream truck, those are the only two i will be buying

Prowl_2009
08-23-2009, 12:08 AM
Deluxe class Sideswipe hands down! :D Both modes look sweet and he`s one tough Autobot! Aside from that, we`re talking about a Corvette Stingray concept, one of the most beautiful `vette concepts to be designed by General Motors. It`s just such a fun, great looking and unique piece. :cool:

Sun Swipe Prime
08-23-2009, 12:21 AM
Side swipe although the pics of lockdown look neat.

WhiteRabbit
08-23-2009, 02:29 AM
Who mentioned something about a Leader Class Starscream? Cause if there is one coming out I will NOT by the Voyager Class one (yup, I still don't have it).
Saw the prototype at a Botcon panel in May. Yes, he is awesome.

jourdo
08-23-2009, 12:01 PM

Haha, I just realized that I miss read the first post.

But I am not going to change my answer...leader prime is just that great :P

LOL! I totally agree with this!

But if I am going to follow the rules... Sideswipe.

OneShallFall
08-23-2009, 12:14 PM
LOL! I totally agree with this!

But if I am going to follow the rules... Sideswipe.

No rules,I just only collect Deluxe class.That is why I said that.I might pick up a Leader here or there,but only on sale.

Thanks for your input guys.

OneShallFall
08-23-2009, 12:15 PM
Deluxe class Sideswipe hands down! :D Both modes look sweet and he`s one tough Autobot! Aside from that, we`re talking about a Corvette Stingray concept, one of the most beautiful `vette concepts to be designed by General Motors. It`s just such a fun, great looking and unique piece. :cool:

Sideswipe is definitely in my top five.:cool:

Vega-Starscream
08-23-2009, 01:44 PM

For deluxes, I choose me too ROTF brawn, he does look badass indeed, exited and can't wait for this one.

For any class, its a tough choice between leader Prime and voyager Blondgeon

OneShallFall
08-23-2009, 01:53 PM
For deluxes it would have to be Swerve. I've almost caved and bought Sideswipe a couple of times, but Swerve is the deluxe that I feel I need to have. But movie Lockdown is looking pretty good...

I have Sideswipe,but will be buying Swerve also.:cool:

OneShallFall
08-23-2009, 01:54 PM
For deluxes, I choose me too ROTF brawn, he does look badass indeed, exited and can't wait for this one.

For any class, its a tough choice between leader Prime and voyager Blondgeon

Brawns robot-mode does look pretty tough.:eek:

C_Shewins
08-23-2009, 02:09 PM
It has to be Leader Optimus Prime seriously. Oh wait, it is for deluxe, then it has to be Mudflap or Skid.

Cheers Ian
08-23-2009, 05:10 PM
The Ice Cream Truck twins.

31 Flavors of win with that toy!

Cheers!
-Ian

Alexander Quinn
08-23-2009, 09:58 PM
I'm going to be Sideways' advocate. I was really leery at first sight, but I love just about everything about that guy. He has become my favorite Deluxe. He has great articulation, can stand bug-legged or regular legged, his shin kibble can be used to put him in some extreme stances and his face has a ton of personality. Granted, I did do some paint app adding with a silver sharpie to bring out a lot of his detail (abdomen, buzz saw, hand and the inside of his doors), but he really is a winning figure in my opinion.

ChrisW
08-24-2009, 01:07 PM
I've only purchased a single ROTF deluxe so far, so limiting my answer to deluxes that have already been released makes it an easy pick: Sideswipe. Factoring in the unreleased stuff, I'd probably pick Dirge. Though Breakaway and (especially) Thrust look like they have a better plane mode, Dirge's robot mode doesn't suck.

I haven't been terribly impressed with the ROTF deluxes. The scouts seem like much more fun this time around. At this point I'm debating whether to bother getting Dead End...

Prowl_2009
08-24-2009, 01:29 PM
I'd say Sideswipe has won this one by a bit of a landslide. :p

Rocnation
08-24-2009, 03:08 PM
Interrogator Barricade/Soundwave

JLvatron
08-24-2009, 05:22 PM
Bludgeon. Cause he looks good and slightly removed from the movie style.