PDA

View Full Version : transformers in depth quiz #4

chans formers
07-31-2009, 09:20 AM
round four guys!!:D
same as previous,questions are from tv,comics,toys,etc.goodluck;)

1. In the original marvel uk comics,who was the “bounty hunter” that rodimusprime sent to go after galvatron?
2. In the Atari transformers armada ps2 game,where is tidalwave’s weak spot?
3. In the Japanese toy line, g1 megapretender crossblades was repainted blue instead of green.who is the other north american g1 megapretender to be repainted in the Japanese market?
4. In the original cartoon movie,can you name the song that was playing as the junkions did a tribal dance with the autobots?(hint….really cheesy…)
5. The original gijoe and transformers cartoons shared a lot of the same musical scores throughout the shows.true or false?
6. In the botcon shattered glass comics,which autobot was accidentally sent to another alternate universe?
7. In the transformers07 movie,who threatened their mom by saying “if I had a rock I’d bust you upside your head”?
8. Armada “sideways” is in the Atari transformers ps2 game.true or false?
9. Who’s missing?.guzzle,fizzle….and?????
10. In the marvel uk comics,there was once a quintesson that was powered up by the autobot matrix.true or false?
11. In transformers beastwars,who sacrificed himself so that humanity could live?
12. In the original g1 series,what was starscream’s “official” title?(hint…3 words..)
13. Which g1 pretender had a inner robot that could also turn into a crab?
14. In the original g1 marvel comics,who set the explosives on the ark that supposedly killed both g1 megatron and ratchet?
15. For g1 toys,what is the name of the “shortest” combined combiner team?

Mighty_Galvatron
07-31-2009, 09:35 AM
02. Head
04. Dare to be Stupid
05. True
07. Used Car Dealer
08. False
11. Dinobot
12. Decepticon Aerospace Commander
15. Reflector

chans formers
07-31-2009, 09:51 AM
02. Head(correct)
04. Dare to be Stupid(correct)
05. True(correct)
07. Used Car Dealer(x)looking for a full name here:p
08. False(correct)
11. Dinobot(correct)
12. Decepticon Aerospace Commander(correct)
15. Reflector(x)i never thought of them,so i'll give it to you as a freebie;)were looking for a gestault here:D

7 out of 15...no too shabby:)

Nocturn
07-31-2009, 11:33 AM
1. Death's Head
2. Head
4. Dare To be Stupid
7. Bobby Bolivia
8. False
9. Sizzle AND Blaze.
11. Dinobot
12. Decepticon Air Commander
15. Menasor, made of the Stunticons.

Clutchburn
07-31-2009, 12:25 PM
My guess for 15 is Monstructor

JLvatron
07-31-2009, 12:51 PM
1. In the original marvel uk comics,who was the “bounty hunter” that rodimusprime sent to go after galvatron?

Death's Head. And do NOT call him bounty hunter. He is a "Freelance peace-keeping agent" :D

My therapist told me not to discuss this. I was leading a platoon of Mini-cons who deserted me just because I called them "Weenie-Cons". So there I was, alone, entering a very small &
dark enclosure, when I noticed this really huge monster standing before me.
His name was TidalWave, in fact he repeated it 3 times, enough to make even Gears laugh. But I didn't, cause he was really big.
He laughed a deep, erie, belowing sound that made my oil curdle to the point I became fractylose-intolerant.

I was pleading to the Matrix to save me. Vector-Sigma, the Oracle, heck I'd have settled for the Force!
As the big brute blasted at me with his ion-rifle, it reminded me of my own blaster, and the fact that I was holding it. I aimed dead centre on his chest and fired.
He laughed.

I shot his arm, but it just tickled his rotator. As I felt the impending doom approach I realized in a moment of sheer brilliance to aim for his head! ...or it may have been him saying "Not the head", whatever.
So I blasted the crest on his helmet, and he fell apart into 3 pieces.

I considered bragging, but I was too modest to stick around. ...plus the fact that his parts were moving scared me oil-less!
Red-Alert later prescribed me a doctor, ...some Mini-con I might have insulted, who helped me put it all behind me.

...Until NOW!!:mad:
So I thank you sarcastically, Chansformer, for bringing back those painful memories!:(
And although his helmet-crest may have been his weak spot, astro-alas, it haunts me to this day...

3. In the Japanese toy line, g1 megapretender crossblades was repainted blue instead of green.who is the other north american g1 megapretender to be repainted in the Japanese market?
Thunderwing. And I won't mention which colours, as I don't wanna brag.

4. In the original cartoon movie,can you name the song that was playing as the junkions did a tribal dance with the autobots?(hint….really cheesy…)

Dare to be Stupid

5. The original gijoe and transformers cartoons shared a lot of the same musical scores throughout the shows.true or false?

True. Do I get bonus points if show my ticket to the Code Slither concert?

6. In the botcon shattered glass comics,which autobot was accidentally sent to another alternate universe?

Quinn Mallory, I mean Cliffjumper.

7. In the transformers07 movie,who threatened their mom by saying “if I had a rock I’d bust you upside your head”?

I forget his name, but it wasn't Cedric the Non-Entertainer.

False

Skadzifaboozle

10. In the marvel uk comics,there was once a quintesson that was powered up by the autobot matrix.true or false?

False

11. In transformers beastwars,who sacrificed himself so that humanity could live?

Dinobot

12. In the original g1 series,what was starscream’s “official” title?(hint…3 words..)

Aerial Assault Commander

Pincher! Who was homaged in ROTF! :)

14. In the original g1 marvel comics,who set the explosives on the ark that supposedly killed both g1 megatron and ratchet?

Whisper

Monstructor

Robimus
07-31-2009, 01:27 PM
4. Dare to be stupid
5. False
7. Bobby Bolivia
9. Chansformers
11. Dinobot
12.Decepticon Air Commander
15.Reflector

Edit: Wait, so if its not Reflector then I'm going with Battetrap :p

chans formers
07-31-2009, 01:47 PM
1. Death's Head(correct)
2. Head(correct)
4. Dare To be Stupid(correct)
7. Bobby Bolivia(correct)
8. False(correct)
9. Sizzle AND Blaze.(half right....no blaze)
11. Dinobot(correct)
12. Decepticon Air Commander(i'll give it to you but it's actually "aerospace":D
15. Menasor, made of the Stunticons.(x)

7 and a half out of 15

My guess for 15 is Monstructor(correct)

1 out of 15....the worst yet;):D

Death's Head. And do NOT call him bounty hunter. He is a "Freelance peace-keeping agent" :D(correct)

My therapist told me not to discuss this. I was leading a platoon of Mini-cons who deserted me just because I called them "Weenie-Cons". So there I was, alone, entering a very small &
dark enclosure, when I noticed this really huge monster standing before me.
His name was TidalWave, in fact he repeated it 3 times, enough to make even Gears laugh. But I didn't, cause he was really big.
He laughed a deep, erie, belowing sound that made my oil curdle to the point I became fractylose-intolerant.

I was pleading to the Matrix to save me. Vector-Sigma, the Oracle, heck I'd have settled for the Force!
As the big brute blasted at me with his ion-rifle, it reminded me of my own blaster, and the fact that I was holding it. I aimed dead centre on his chest and fired.
He laughed.

I shot his arm, but it just tickled his rotator. As I felt the impending doom approach I realized in a moment of sheer brilliance to aim for his head! ...or it may have been him saying "Not the head", whatever.
So I blasted the crest on his helmet, and he fell apart into 3 pieces.

I considered bragging, but I was too modest to stick around. ...plus the fact that his parts were moving scared me oil-less!
Red-Alert later prescribed me a doctor, ...some Mini-con I might have insulted, who helped me put it all behind me.

...Until NOW!!:mad:
So I thank you sarcastically, Chansformer, for bringing back those painful memories!:(
And although his helmet-crest may have been his weak spot, astro-alas, it haunts me to this day...(correct)...and nice story:D

Thunderwing. And I won't mention which colours, as I don't wanna brag.(correct)

Dare to be Stupid(correct)

True. Do I get bonus points if show my ticket to the Code Slither concert?(correct)no...no bonus unless it's a stan bush or weird al ticket:D

Quinn Mallory, I mean Cliffjumper.(correct)

I forget his name, but it wasn't Cedric the Non-Entertainer.(close...no cigar:p)

False(correct)

Skadzifaboozle(skadzifaboozle?...x)

False(x)

Dinobot(correct)

Aerial Assault Commander(x)sooooo close...the last word was right but no freebies on this one:p

Pincher! Who was homaged in ROTF! :)(x)pincher turned onto a scorpion

Whisper(x)

Monstructor(correct)

9 out of 15....what?no double digits???

4. Dare to be stupid(correct)
5. False(x)
7. Bobby Bolivia(correct)
9. Chansformers(x) creative though...;)
11. Dinobot(correct)
12.Decepticon Air Commander (closer....have it! it's "aeroSPACE"..
15.Reflector(x)

4 out of 15.....:(..better luck next round:D

Robimus
07-31-2009, 01:54 PM
No, Reflector is not wrong :p

And I'd also contend as to what constitutes "a lot of the same" musical scores, but then I haven't rewatched much G.I.Joe past season 1 at this point and it sounded more like they were channelling Spiderman music.:p

Anyway back to my grievance, "a lot" is kinda subjective. Do we have a list of shared musical compilations?

Sun Swipe Prime
07-31-2009, 02:17 PM
4 - Dare to be stupid
5 - True?
6 - Cliff Jumper
7 - Simmons?
11 - Dinobot
12 - Decepticon Air Commander
15 - Define combiner team because Duocons are sort of combiners. Otherwise, is it Defensor?

MisBio12
07-31-2009, 02:56 PM
2 Head
6 Cliffjumper
7The car dealer but forgot his name
8flase
15 Sqauktalk

chans formers
07-31-2009, 02:59 PM
No, Reflector is not wrong :plike i said,were looking for a gestault,but i'll be more specific next time:)

And I'd also contend as to what constitutes "a lot of the same" musical scores, but then I haven't rewatched much G.I.Joe past season 1 at this point and it sounded more like they were channelling Spiderman music.:plolz!! basically every second scene in the shows did have the same score,whether it was a battle or dramatic scene;)

Anyway back to my grievance, "a lot" is kinda subjective. Do we have a list of shared musical compilations?that i don't know:)

4 - Dare to be stupid(correct)
5 - True?(correct)
6 - Cliff Jumper(correct)
7 - Simmons?(x)
11 - Dinobot(correct)
12 - Decepticon Air Commander(close enough,it's "AEROSPACE";)
15 - Define combiner team because Duocons are sort of combiners. Otherwise, is it Defensor?(as in gestault type and really really short in overall height

5 out of 15 with a possible 6 out of 15:)

Mighty_Galvatron
07-31-2009, 03:17 PM
7 out of 15...no too shabby:)

You did not say you wanted his name!:)

...I did not know he even had one. Was it mentioned in the movie?

I enjoy your quizzes.

JLvatron
07-31-2009, 04:37 PM
And I'd also contend as to what constitutes "a lot of the same" musical scores, but then I haven't rewatched much G.I.Joe past season 1 at this point and it sounded more like they were channelling Spiderman music.:plolz!! basically every second scene in the shows did have the same score,whether it was a battle or dramatic scene;)

That certainly sounds like alot for any scale! :)

JLvatron
07-31-2009, 04:38 PM
You did not say you wanted his name!:)

...I did not know he even had one. Was it mentioned in the movie?

Duuuuude, come on! :D

And I think they said it more than once, plus his name mighta bin on the sign, as he owned the dealership.

chans formers
07-31-2009, 05:40 PM
2 Head(correct)
6 Cliffjumper(correct)
7The car dealer but forgot his name(...need a name here;))
8flase(correct)next time,"false,not fLAse":p
15 Sqauktalk(x)you are right in a sense but we're looking for a "gestault,i should have specified:oyou get a freebee next time along with robimus:)

3 out of 15 this time.

You did not say you wanted his name!:)(sorry man,i'll be more specific next time;)

...I did not know he even had one. Was it mentioned in the movie?"bobby bolivia...like the country but without the runs:D

I enjoy your quizzes.thanks,i try to make them challenging but not to the point where only protoman can answer them:cool:
......do not pass go...do not collect 200 energon cubes....

Mighty_Galvatron
07-31-2009, 07:38 PM
You did not say you wanted his name!:)(sorry man,i'll be more specific next time;)

...I did not know he even had one. Was it mentioned in the movie?"bobby bolivia...like the country but without the runs:D

I enjoy your quizzes.thanks,i try to make them challenging but not to the point where only protoman can answer them:cool:
......do not pass go...do not collect 200 energon cubes....

Oh no worries lol. I wasn't angry or anything silly like that. Must be the use of the exclamation mark. All good.

Retread
07-31-2009, 10:00 PM
Dare to be stupid

true

Cliffjumper

The Anthony Edwards fat nerd hacker character?

Sizzle

true

Dinobot

Decepticon Air Commander

Skywarp (no idea really, just guessing)

15. For g1 toys,what is the name of the “shortest” combined combiner team? [/QUOTE]
Menasor (7-letters)

Robimus
07-31-2009, 10:03 PM
Anthony Edwards is the skinny white guy, call sign Goose, in Top Gun.

I believe Anthony Anderson is your guy.

Nocturn
07-31-2009, 10:03 PM
Dear Otis.

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Sparkabot

Blaze (http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Blaze) the Baja buggy.
Fizzle (http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Fizzle) the other Baja buggy.
Guzzle (http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Guzzle_%28G1%29) the tank.
Sizzle (http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Sizzle_%28G1%29) the funny car.

Retread
07-31-2009, 10:09 PM
Hah, from ER too. Totally meant Anthony Anderson. Looks like I was still wrong though...

And why shortest in quotes? Guess I should check if I'm even right before asking for bonus points. Pretty sure he has the shortest name of all the gestalts, maybe of all the combiners. (Be easier to check if tfu wasn't down.)