PDA

View Full Version : When Will ROTF Supreme Class Devastator Pre-Orders Ship?

PrimusPrime2009
07-27-2009, 02:09 PM
Well im sure not that many of you will care as much as a couple of us will but here it goes.....Pre-ordered a Supreme Dev. from Golden age toys and it says ships in July 2009, but im guessing we wont see this guy getting mailed out until maybe early August seeing as July is almost over.
But dose anybody on the boards here maybe know a bit more information than i do?

Pascal
07-27-2009, 02:27 PM
I tried Golden Age Toys for the first time Thursday night to order their in-stock HA Sideswipe/Bumblebee set but I have yet to hear back from them. Not sure what's going on on their end or how they work when it comes to pre-orders and shipping.

Omega_Prime
07-27-2009, 02:30 PM
GoldenAgeToys and Automation give you the estimate time of it's REAL release not when they receive them. They too buy whole sale off of another distributer. With that being said, their distributer is from another country and you can imagine how long those BIG BIG BIG boxes stay at the boarder. Once they finally receive them, they then invoice you the customer. Automation states an item will be in in May, but only now do they have them in stock.
I ALWAYS order from these 2 supporters and can say from experience that when they say July, they mean early-mid August.
=P funny how things are...

brr-icy
07-27-2009, 03:27 PM
GoldenAgeToys and Automation give you the estimate time of it's REAL release not when they receive them. They too buy whole sale off of another distributer. With that being said, their distributer is from another country and you can imagine how long those BIG BIG BIG boxes stay at the boarder. Once they finally receive them, they then invoice you the customer. Automation states an item will be in in May, but only now do they have them in stock.
I ALWAYS order from these 2 supporters and can say from experience that when they say July, they mean early-mid August.
=P funny how things are...

thanks, i have a bunch on order from automation that says july, so i should expect them in a couple weeks?

BadJeff
07-27-2009, 03:50 PM
^ Just got notice over the weekend on my "july" preorders. I've found Automaton is generally accurate on their dates. They turn stuff around quick too.

brr-icy
07-27-2009, 03:54 PM
^ Just got notice over the weekend on my "july" preorders. I've found Automaton is generally accurate on their dates. They turn stuff around quick too.

the update says they hope the G3s are in before they go to holidays, hopefully they are