PDA

View Full Version : Transformers Universe Toys - the tagline on the box

Soundwaveblaster
06-26-2009, 04:34 PM
On the 25 ann toys, you know how the G1 series says "the epic origins" ,RID has "battle for earth begins again" etc. anyone know all the taglines for the various series and a site where I can see them? transformers.com is useless.

Bruticus82
06-26-2009, 04:37 PM
Huh, I've honestly never noticed that.

JSon
06-26-2009, 04:45 PM
Beast wars is like "Rise of the beasts" or something like that. And the only other one would be Armada. So I'm pretty sure someone on this site will know and post it.

GMfan
06-26-2009, 04:47 PM
Don't forget Inferno who was for Generation 2

There was also a few Cyebrtron ones, IE Overload

Mighty_Galvatron
06-26-2009, 04:55 PM
Beast Wars - "Introduction of the Beasts!"

Generation 1 - "The Epic Origins!"

Armada - "The UNICRON Trilogy Begins!"

...that's all I got.

Vega-Starscream
06-26-2009, 06:45 PM
Just receive my universe inferno and it says for generation 2 : "The Adventure Continues!"

GMfan
07-07-2009, 05:30 PM
Apparently not

Robimus
07-07-2009, 06:25 PM
How about the Mighty Muggs:

Star Wars: Welcome to the Trendy Side of the Force!

Transformers: Awesomeness is the Right of All Sentient Beings!

JLvatron
07-20-2009, 05:51 PM
this thread is awesome!!:)
Well done Soundwaveblaster! Those taglines are cool, but I can't remember my Universe G2 Megatron (Legend) package.

And shame on the rest of youz non-noticers!! :mad: :D

Shepp
07-20-2009, 07:28 PM
Well done Soundwaveblaster! Those taglines are cool, but I can't remember my Universe G2 Megatron (Legend) package.

I've been ignoring most of the packaging picked up at Canadian retail simply because I figured Hasbro Canada would cheap out on them, just like with the Titanium figures.

The only exception to this was for Alternators Sunstreaker (still going back a ways), who's box says as a notable feature that the vehicle roof is easily removable to turn it into a convertible, circled with a line pointing to the roof. I actually ended up calling Hasbro about that one, never got a straight answer.

venksta
07-20-2009, 11:23 PM

I think Legends G2 Megatron is before the 25th Anniversary packaging started to be incorpated.

JLvatron
07-28-2009, 09:27 AM
I think Legends G2 Megatron is before the 25th Anniversary packaging started to be incorpated.

Ok, thanks.

So the only 25th G2 packaging was Inferno, then? If so, I don't thin kI ever saw him. Was he sold in Quebec?

JLvatron
08-24-2009, 11:18 PM
,RID has "battle for earth begins again" etc.

Actually, I checked Bruticus at Winners and it says for RiD,
"The Battle on Earth begins again!"