PDA

View Full Version : Who's getting just the ROTF Constructicons.

KBlurr
06-23-2009, 10:24 PM
So, after much consideration, I decided to get Scavenger/Demolishor. I already have Rampage and Mixmaster is on my most wanted list of ROTF figures.

So I think I'll get the individual constructicons instead rather than blow $100-200 on Supreme Devastator. Not sure about the Legends Devastator.

I really hope Hasbro still does the Scrapper, Hightower & Overload figures.

So who's just getting the individual Constructicons instead?

Bruticus82
06-24-2009, 08:12 AM
I tend not to like the Movie figures myself. I might pick them up eventually, but they aren't my first priority. They do look pretty sweet from what I've seen of them.

And if I was getting them, I would get the individual robots, like you, and not the Supreme Devastator. Devastator doesn't wow me, and I would rather have 6 individual bots than only 1 big one.

Mighty_Galvatron
07-27-2009, 05:49 PM
I am getting (so far) every RotF Constructicon that is released. EXCEPT the Supreme Devastator because looking at it makes me want to puke blood.:)

astrana
07-27-2009, 06:25 PM
I am getting them, I have all the released ones right now.
Also getting EZ(legend)

Mighty_Galvatron
07-27-2009, 06:30 PM
I am getting them, I have all the released ones right now.
Also getting EZ(legend)

Do u know what other individual Constructicons are planned for release, besides VOY Long Haul?

GMfan
07-27-2009, 07:10 PM

Scrapper...maybe, but his transformation may be cheated...

Overload...possible but unlikely

Hightower...wouldn't count on it.

OneShallFall
07-27-2009, 10:20 PM
I wont be getting either.I wasnt really impressed with Devastator and unless the singles are on sale they dont stand a chance.

astrana
07-27-2009, 10:27 PM
Do u know what other individual Constructicons are planned for release, besides VOY Long Haul?

no idea... i was hoping hasbro would release some info on the comiccon, but havent seen anything new for a while now

RedOktobre
07-29-2009, 01:23 AM
So, after much consideration, I decided to get Scavenger/Demolishor. I already have Rampage and Mixmaster is on my most wanted list of ROTF figures.

So I think I'll get the individual constructicons instead rather than blow $100-200 on Supreme Devastator. Not sure about the Legends Devastator.

I was thinking of the same thing.

I'm sitting on the fence about getting all the individual constructicons as well.

For sure, I don't think that I will want Devastator.

I'm going to read the reviews and make my decision then.

Who knows? Maybe a really good sale will come and I will change my mind!

C_Shewins
07-29-2009, 05:35 AM
I will, when it is going on sale like I mentioned on other thread.

Wodicus
07-29-2009, 09:14 AM
I am getting all of the individual Constructicons, and the EZ Devastator if it ever appears over here. So far I have Scavenger/Demolishor (still not sure which name I prefer) Rampage and Mixmaster. So far Mixmaster is my favorite, love both his modes. I like the other two, mostly because of just how different their robot modes are and I like it when they do different things on occasion. I can't wait for Long Haul, and I am really hopping the other ones are made as well. Though I can live with just Scrapper being made at this point, however I am surprised Hasbro does not appear to be making toys of the others.

As for the Supreme Devastator I am not getting it. I don't see it as a real combiner. I love combiners and I am always looking to add more to my collection, but this one doesn't have individual toys that transform to robot and alt mode and then combine.

Team Jetfire
07-29-2009, 10:51 AM
I am getting all of the individual Constructicons, and the EZ Devastator if it ever appears over here. So far I have Scavenger/Demolishor (still not sure which name I prefer) Rampage and Mixmaster. So far Mixmaster is my favorite, love both his modes. I like the other two, mostly because of just how different their robot modes are and I like it when they do different things on occasion. I can't wait for Long Haul, and I am really hopping the other ones are made as well. Though I can live with just Scrapper being made at this point, however I am surprised Hasbro does not appear to be making toys of the others.

As for the Supreme Devastator I am not getting it. I don't see it as a real combiner. I love combiners and I am always looking to add more to my collection, but this one doesn't have individual toys that transform to robot and alt mode and then combine.

More or less how I feel. So far I like Rampage the best, but I havn't got Mixmaster yet. I will hopefully get the EZ Devistator, but only if it hits retail.

Pascal
07-29-2009, 11:24 AM
I hope they repaint Voyager Demolisher in white & red as seen at the beginning of the movie. The original Demolisher will always be Scavenger for me.

MisBio12
07-29-2009, 11:27 AM
if it went on sale for 60 - 50 bucks i will get it

jackalprime
08-08-2009, 06:14 PM

if you get all the individual constructicons, it would add up to way more than $100. it would cost $30 for each voyager (long haul, mixmaster, demolishor (thats $90) plus rampage is another 15ish-20. so your looking at about 120 after tax. not including hightower et al. so the supreme might be better, but if you dont dig the non transformable vehicles then I see where your coming from getting the individuals. Tformers are meant to transform. plus SD has awful posablilty. he just stands there like a lump.

jackalprime
08-08-2009, 06:16 PM
I am getting all of the individual Constructicons, and the EZ Devastator if it ever appears over here. So far I have Scavenger/Demolishor (still not sure which name I prefer) Rampage and Mixmaster. So far Mixmaster is my favorite, love both his modes. I like the other two, mostly because of just how different their robot modes are and I like it when they do different things on occasion. I can't wait for Long Haul,

I cant wait for LH either. is he really coming out in august or is the chart wrong?

jackalprime
08-08-2009, 06:32 PM
hmm i wonder what hightowers robot mode would look like. The legends looks awful

DECEPTICON_BRAWL
08-08-2009, 07:49 PM
i'm definitly getting supreme devastator. i LOVE the supreme devastator look and everything.it acctually gives me a good reason to get legends figures. but i probably wont get him till Christmas but oh well i can wait. and as for the individual constructicons ya i'm getting them for sure.i just can't get enough of these ROTF constructicons!

RoastDude
08-12-2009, 01:10 AM
Funny you should ask, since I'm currently trying to build an all-Constructicon movie toy collection :D. Has Bonecrusher (Movie 1), Demolishor, and Rampage; wants Mix & Long Haul; hopes for Scrapper (and Overload would be nice too).

Not getting Supreme Devasator though, looks god-awful.

Pulverise2
08-16-2009, 01:38 PM
only longhaul for me...

Alexander Quinn
08-16-2009, 04:27 PM
I'm happy with Demolisher and Rampage so far. (My area is SLOW to get new figures.) Mixmaster I'll have to consider very carefully. Not sure I like the look of him. Long Haul seems like a win, but it'll be months before he shows in my neck of the woods.

It's not a question of "all or nothing" with me. If a figure is cool, I'll get him, but that doesn't mean I'm making a commitment to every bot in his group/team.

I'll get the Supreme if he hits a happy clearance price of under $30. I'm happy Hasbro didn't try to mark him with the usual Canadian 50% markup over the price in the States, but I seriously just can't see where the $100 value is at. To me, he seems, at best, to be a clunky Megazord. At worst, an interactive paperweight. Neither is worth that much cash in my opinion.

generalblast
08-16-2009, 05:13 PM

I'll get the Individual Constructicons than the big and overpriced Supreme Devastator. I like him, but not throw a $100 for that.

I got Rampage, and it's horrible. Besides, they all died, and as I said, I don't really like getting "Dead" figures and I try not to get them. (Unless if I don't know they died LOL :o)