PDA

View Full Version : Is there a Map of Cybertron/Primus

Sun Swipe Prime
06-23-2009, 01:50 AM
I just got Cybertron Primus today and was wondering if there's an atlas of some sort floating around that tells me where and what are the significant locations on the surface of the planet.

So far the only significant point of interest that I've been able to locate on the toy is Iacon.

I heard there were maps that came with the Cybertron toys. Is there a place online that I can find these. I've tried to google them up but can't find anything.

Thanks

CMDR Starfire Prime
06-23-2009, 08:15 AM
There is a book called the Ultimate Guide and it has a picture of Cybertron/Primus showing everything like Cybertron, City of Iacon

chans formers
06-23-2009, 09:59 AM
I just got Cybertron Primus today and was wondering if there's an atlas of some sort floating around that tells me where and what are the significant locations on the surface of the planet.

So far the only significant point of interest that I've been able to locate on the toy is Iacon.

I heard there were maps that came with the Cybertron toys. Is there a place online that I can find these. I've tried to google them up but can't find anything.

Thanks
the maps that came with the toys just show the planet the certain figure is from.(speed,earth,giant or beast planet.)they don't actually show anything about primus's regions.the book mentioned above does have more info but it talks alot more about "kaon" and "iacon".

jourdo
06-23-2009, 12:36 PM
I remember asking that same question when Primus first came out.

Here are the answers I got: http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-general-discussion/107965-map-primus.html

Sun Swipe Prime
06-23-2009, 01:46 PM
Thanks for the replies guys. Unfortunately the links lead to some interesting stuff but the links off the links that seem to be the most useful are now dead.... Sigh... cybertron hometown atlas, belly up.

Where can I get this ultimate guide. Is in the local book store?