PDA

View Full Version : Robotkingdom Animated and Universe clearance

Icetron
06-17-2009, 05:54 AM
ROBOTKINGDOM .COM Newsletter #1082

Hi,
Here is a quick update from www.robotkingdom.com.

we have close out price for some animated & universe items.

You can order by case also.

Don't miss the chance and many items are limited supply only.

Here is the approximate price for the Animated & Universe items

Legend: $1.53, case: $11.9
Deluxe: $4.99 each, case: $37.9
Voyager: $8.97 each, case: $34
Ultra: $12 each, case: $22.9
Leader: $16.9 each, case: $32
Supreme: $21, case: $39.9
Mighty Muggs: $5.99, case: $22.9

There are more items, please check following link.

http://www.robotkingdom.com/services/eshop/main.php?action=list&CatType=Category&CatID=74&lang=us

Got this email from them a while ago. The prices are pretty good (especially for the leaders) but shipping is pricey so only worth it if you need stuff. :)

Animelee
06-17-2009, 10:35 AM
MOTHER OF PEARL!!

How much is their shipping for Ontario if I'm buying Shadowblade Megatron, Shockwave and Universe Tankor?

Lysist
06-17-2009, 10:54 AM
I just did the calculations for a Voyager and Jetfire/jetstorm. It was about 30 bucks for shipping :eek:
This seems to make this not such a deal. Damn, still need to hunt for those two.

FreedomGundam
06-17-2009, 11:02 AM
Wow. It is true that shipping is pricey.
I tried ordering 1 Leader, and 2 Legends guys, and shipping comes up to $30 for Registered Air Mail. Ulgh.

Bruticus82
06-17-2009, 11:23 AM
Well, they are shipping from Asia...

:-( Too bad, I wanted some of these...

Uberman
06-17-2009, 12:52 PM
Anyone in or around Toronto or the region should do a mega-order of a bunch of stuff. I had about 30 dollars worth of stuff I wanted, but I don't wanna double that on shipping...

Anyone wanna make it happen? [I want SE-01, SE-02, and SE-04 mainly, and three of the Legends I could live with or without.]

Wheelie
06-17-2009, 03:46 PM
Be prepared for damaged boxes from them if you do order. They are notorious for that and they won't do anything about them.

Uberman
06-17-2009, 04:04 PM
Boxes are generally of no concern to me... Although the SE boxes are pretty cute.

Still anyone on the GTA wanna make a decent combined order and split the shipping, lemme know.

Icetron
06-17-2009, 05:36 PM
Be prepared for damaged boxes from them if you do order. They are notorious for that and they won't do anything about them.

When I ordered Music Label Soundwave from them, the packing and packaging was excellent, but maybe it's because it's a small item and easier to secure.

I think shipping was only $10 or so when I ordered too..they've changed quite a bit since then. :eek:

Bruticus82
06-17-2009, 06:27 PM
Boxes are generally of no concern to me... Although the SE boxes are pretty cute.

Still anyone on the GTA wanna make a decent combined order and split the shipping, lemme know.

I'm interested, and I also have about $30 worth of stuff. (SE Megatron, Tankor, iGear Autoscout Blue package)

I'm in Hamilton, so if we had any other Hamilton people interested that would work too, doesn't have to be Toronto.

Uberman
06-17-2009, 06:36 PM
Yeahhhhhhhh

I just checked, and shipping is NUTSO. I'd assumed a larger order would equal a smaller average shipping cost per item, but it seems almost inverted. I added smaller Legends figures and it made the rate spike like crazy. More doesn't equal cheaper, it looks like.

BeeBoy29
06-17-2009, 06:40 PM
Yeahhhhhhhh

I just checked, and shipping is NUTSO. I'd assumed a larger order would equal a smaller average shipping cost per item, but it seems almost inverted. I added smaller Legends figures and it made the rate spike like crazy. More doesn't equal cheaper, it looks like.

aww booger, i was gonna get in this so i can get the twins but if this just makes shipping worse then nvm :(

Bruticus82
06-17-2009, 09:25 PM
aww booger, i was gonna get in this so i can get the twins but if this just makes shipping worse then nvm :(

Would those be the animated jet twins? You can find them on sale at Goldenagetoys.com Not as much of a sale, but still a sale.

BeeBoy29
06-17-2009, 10:07 PM
Would those be the animated jet twins? You can find them on sale at Goldenagetoys.com Not as much of a sale, but still a sale.

Thanx Bruticus your always so very helpful :), i would do that but alas i have no paypal, if i ended up in this buy my essential plan was to just pay uberman in cash so he could order it for me. oh well, heres to a clerance on those guys :)

Bruticus82
06-17-2009, 10:18 PM
Thanx Bruticus your always so very helpful :), i would do that but alas i have no paypal, if i ended up in this buy my essential plan was to just pay uberman in cash so he could order it for me. oh well, heres to a clerance on those guys :)

Heh, no problem. I understand how hard it can be to pay for these things without paypal/credit card. I remember when I used to use Canada Post money orders.

ChrisW
06-17-2009, 11:31 PM
I'd be up for a group buy with other Vancouverites if there's interest.

Icetron
06-17-2009, 11:48 PM
^ I might be interested in a Mighty Muggs Soundwave and Grimlock, depending on how much it'd cost in total but even just the both of them costs $30 to ship. I think it'd have to be a pretty big order for it to be worth it, sadly. Maybe that's why they set their prices like that..

Ozrein
06-18-2009, 02:10 AM
I was just looking at Animated Leader Megatron. $25 to ship (USD).

And if I wanted TFA Shockwave, it's an extra $10 for shipping, so $20 total for Shockwave, although thats not too bad.

Adding a MM Soundwave and Grimlock, it was an extra $15 shipping (USD). So combining an order might end up being a bit cheaper overall.

Well, I think I might just put in an order. It works out to $70 CND for Megatron and Grey Shockwave total. If I figure grey SW would be about $30 at retail, that makes Megatron $40 which is about the sale price, last I heard, in Canada and since I wont be back in Canada for another 9 months, I dont think I'll get in on that sale :).

*edit - offer to combine shipping*

Sorry guys, I'm putting in my order now. I just looked and there are only two Shockwaves left, so I dont want to wait and miss out.