PDA

View Full Version : Who's this Micromaster Combiner?

Cheers Ian
06-12-2009, 02:06 PM
Forgive my ignorance, but who is this Micromaster combiner I have circled in the pic. I've seen a bunch of pics of him latley and I really like the looks of him...

Might have to add him to the collection, but it would help if I knew he was

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/8184/208056156429b489777.jpg (http://img41.imageshack.us/i/208056156429b489777.jpg/)

Cheers!
-Ian

dak
06-12-2009, 02:14 PM
sixturbo

Aernaroth
06-12-2009, 02:33 PM
Alternatively, Universe Defensor.

Mumps
06-12-2009, 03:50 PM
Yeah, sixturbo is awesome. I am in the process of collecting all Micromaster combiners.

I am only missing Sixwing. And the only re-paint I want is Universe Devastator (also seen in that pic in the first post)

Sixwing is a BITCH to get though... Cause he was never re-issued in his original colours! *RAGE!*
I've never seen the original sixwing for under $250...

Lakanl
06-12-2009, 05:26 PM
Is that the train-bot combiner team from the Japanese 'The Headmasters' show? Or am I just going crazy?

But yeah, Sixturbo looks awesome.

GMfan
06-12-2009, 05:42 PM
Going crazy, that's not Raiden

Lakanl
06-12-2009, 05:45 PM
Ah good. I was worried for a second there.

Benzo
06-12-2009, 05:47 PM
I have Sixturbo and he's very awesome! if you get him you won't be disappointed.

Echotransformer
06-12-2009, 06:00 PM
Yeah, sixturbo is awesome. I am in the process of collecting all Micromaster combiners.

I am only missing Sixwing. And the only re-paint I want is Universe Devastator (also seen in that pic in the first post)

Sixwing is a BITCH to get though... Cause he was never re-issued in his original colours! *RAGE!*
I've never seen the original sixwing for under $250...

I have a KO of that paint scheme and the quality is amazingly close to Takara. Stickers were terrible tho. Didn't complain because it cost $6... :o

Mumps
06-13-2009, 04:23 PM
Unfortunately the only KO's I will ever buy are the WST Dinobots.

But why would they not release that one in it's original colours? All of the other 4 were released in that way... why not this one?

Badgertron
06-13-2009, 04:34 PM
The best part about Sixturbo is his ability to combine with Armada Sideways!

Echotransformer
06-13-2009, 05:35 PM
Unfortunately the only KO's I will ever buy are the WST Dinobots.

But why would they not release that one in it's original colours? All of the other 4 were released in that way... why not this one?

I understand...KOs are placeholders at best.

Good point...since the molds are still good, they could have at least done a G1 issue of the colors. And why not sixliner too?

I also noticed that the reissues lacked the stickers...not that I liked the old stickers....

Echotransformer
06-13-2009, 05:36 PM

Really? Do tell!

--Echo

Dark Rage
06-13-2009, 05:42 PM

Technically any TF can be combined with any other, it's called superglue.

Uni-Primus-cron, anyone?

QuadESL63
06-13-2009, 08:03 PM
I have a KO of that paint scheme and the quality is amazingly close to Takara. Stickers were terrible tho. Didn't complain because it cost $6... :o

If you are talking about the one that I have in mind all six of them are not in their original sizes - they are all super-sized a bit.

Hasbro has re-issued the set for the Universe line a few years back and called them the Aerialbots. It is not in the original G1 Micromaster color scheme but at least it is not in the Takara's black/purple Decepticon colors.

Yes, the original Sixwing has never gone below $250US on ePay :( I guess I will have to settle with my Takara white "chase figures" re-issue.

Mumps
06-14-2009, 01:32 PM
I understand...KOs are placeholders at best.

Good point...since the molds are still good, they could have at least done a G1 issue of the colors. And why not sixliner too?

I also noticed that the reissues lacked the stickers...not that I liked the old stickers....

They did re-issue Sixliner. He is just, for some reason, overlooked a LOT. The Sixliner mould never made it to the US re-issues. BBTS had a "lot of various Micromasters" which in the pic was a complete re-issue Sixliner. Sorry guys, I took that one ;)

Right now I have:
Sixliner, Sixtrain, Sixbuilder, and Sixturbo. Sixwing is elusive and expensive, and Universe Devastator is, well, a G1 Devs re-paint, and I am a sucker for G1 Devs, so I need it! haha.

astrana
06-14-2009, 02:12 PM
ah!!! i missed my chance of getting a full set of aerial bots for 30 bucks!!