PDA

View Full Version : Movie Arcee is a Butter face?

Sun Swipe Prime
05-30-2009, 12:19 AM
It's amazing what a good head sculpt can do for a figure. Check out what this guy did with the original Movie Arcee.

http://jetconvoy.blogspot.com/2008/03/custom-movie-arcee-updates.html

If only the powers that be thought things out a little more, you wouldn't be hearing things like this every time the subject of Movie Arcee comes up.

"Movie Arcee? Cool bike mode. Not a bad figure BUT HER FACE."

I can't remember where I got the attached pic from so.... It's not mine and I'm not trying to steal.

Aernaroth
05-30-2009, 12:39 AM
Let's be honest, I don't think anyone from the movie universe has a particularly... pretty... face.

Razorwing
05-30-2009, 12:46 AM
Let's be honest, I don't think anyone from the movie universe has a particularly... pretty... face.

ummm.. Mikaela? LOL ;)

Team Jetfire
05-30-2009, 12:58 AM
lol.

Too bad the same can't be said about the ROTF figure...

Aernaroth
05-30-2009, 01:18 AM
ummm.. Mikaela? LOL ;)

Touche, Razorwing. Touche.

None of the TRANSFORMERS from the movie universe have a particularly attractive head, then.

dak
05-30-2009, 01:25 AM
I prefer the movie version IMO.

Magnimus
05-30-2009, 01:41 AM
I like the first movie figure's face.

Pretty mandibles!

Whisky Tango Foxtrot
05-30-2009, 01:42 AM
Some of the non-movie guys had decent faces. Then again, some of the non-movie guys didn't even have faces.

Nocturn
05-30-2009, 12:03 PM
Landmine wore a facemask. A self-respecting Canadian can always enjoy a good facemask.

chans formers
05-30-2009, 12:25 PM
Some of the non-movie guys had decent faces. Then again, some of the non-movie guys didn't even have faces.it's because most of the nonmovie bots were just energon,cybertron,etc repaints so hasbro could suck up more coin from us all.that and i still wonder who at hasbro thought it would be a good idea to cram a camcorder ontop of some of their shoulders and call it a head:confused::Dimho,the worst head/face=movie landmine. the best would have to be stockade or bb's battlehelmet.

punchXcounterpunch
05-30-2009, 02:19 PM
paperbag FTW!

CobraCommander
05-30-2009, 02:53 PM
the best would have to be stockade or bb's battlehelmet.

I really like Wreckage's face... looks G1 Megish.

Touche, Razorwing. Touche.

None of the TRANSFORMERS from the movie universe have a particularly attractive head, then.

Beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder :p