PDA

View Full Version : TFA:Episode 42 Endgame Part 2 *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

BeeBoy29
05-24-2009, 05:19 PM
here u guys go, somethin preety sad happens, but i thought it was a preety awsome finale none the less.

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5o6s2gFU5-0

Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juerSgvbb48&feature=related

JaySmith
05-24-2009, 05:49 PM
I was actually very disappointed with the ending to be quite honest, but I will truly miss Transformers Animated and I think it was extremely premature of Hasbro canceling the series. :(

DECEPTICON_BRAWL
05-24-2009, 06:03 PM
haha!!!ya that was a great show.i shall miss tfa.

Staff Edit: this episode has not been shown in Canada yet. please avoid spoilers. Thanks

dak
05-24-2009, 08:19 PM
I think it could have ended better. Still a great episode.

Tech Spec
05-24-2009, 08:24 PM
good episode, I will miss TFA :(

Sun Swipe Prime
05-24-2009, 08:29 PM
I thought it was great. Never thought I'd like another TF series as much as I liked BW, but Animated, for me, did all the right things. Sure it was targeted at kids, but it wasn't dumb like some of the previous series. The stories weren't overly complicated but were fun, for the big and little kids. Crossing my fingers that the'll bring it back after the movie buzz has gone.

Unicrons_Domain
05-24-2009, 08:46 PM
I loved the series, and the references they made to the G1 series made it that much better. It was a fantastic show and It will be missed, RIP Transformers Animated!

C_Shewins
05-24-2009, 08:49 PM
It is great, but I still don't have enough Transformers Animated. It is the greatest Transformers TV show in the history.

BeeBoy29
05-24-2009, 08:52 PM
I was actually very disappointed with the ending to be quite honest, but I will truly miss Transformers Animated and I think it was extremely premature of Hasbro canceling the series. :(

Ye, even i was thinking they couldve easily made the finale a three parter.

Icetron
05-24-2009, 08:53 PM
Ending wasn't bad, but I feel like they could still make another season...but guess they aren't? :(

brr-icy
05-24-2009, 09:36 PM
i liked the ending, few loose ends to tie up, but nothing serious

Nerroth
05-24-2009, 09:42 PM
It was a memorable end, for many reasons...

...and I hope that if it's not continued on-screen, that IDW take up the torch comic-wise!

blitz
05-25-2009, 02:48 AM
At first I didn't really like TFA but as I watched, it grew on me and this last season has been pretty good. The ending wasn't bad but I though they could maybe do one more part for it.

astrana
05-25-2009, 02:58 AM
come on hasbro !!! season four !!! TFA:Beast Wars

Zodberg
05-25-2009, 07:07 AM
or at least an OVA

Tekkamanraiden
05-25-2009, 07:40 AM
It was a decent ending, I'm just annoyed we'll never see a TFA Omega Supreme. That's one figure I would have gladly payed $80 - $100 for.

Pascal
05-25-2009, 09:41 AM
I seriously don't get this "no spoiler" policy. If a thread is about topic X and you don't want to know anything about it, just don't click on it? Otherwise all we get is a thread full of meaningless posts.

GMfan
05-25-2009, 01:16 PM
I seriously don't get this "no spoiler" policy. If a thread is about topic X and you don't want to know anything about it, just don't click on it? Otherwise all we get is a thread full of meaningless posts.

You want we should close/delete thread?

Pascal
05-25-2009, 01:52 PM
You want we should close/delete thread?

No, let people be responsible enough for not entering threads that may have spoilers. This thread is about Endgame Part 2, so we should be able to discuss it freely like every other thread. If someone doesn't want to hear anything about it, that person should be smart enough to not come into this thread, don't you think?

FTR, I was referring to dak's edit on page 1.

GMfan
05-25-2009, 01:59 PM
No, let people be responsible enough for not entering threads that may have spoilers. This thread is about Endgame Part 2, so we should be able to discuss it freely like every other thread. If someone doesn't want to hear anything about it, that person should be smart enough to not come into this thread, don't you think?

No

Pascal
05-25-2009, 02:03 PM
So you're basically saying all the people registered on this website are too retarded to stay away from threads with spoilers. Nice.

GMfan
05-25-2009, 02:04 PM
Never said that, thanks for putting words in my mouth ;)

If you have an issue with this forum and its rules please take it up with our complaints deartment

Pascal
05-25-2009, 02:05 PM
Your "No" implied all that because what I wrote is just common sense.

GMfan
05-25-2009, 02:07 PM
Now I know you know better then to argue with site rules

Stay on topic

Pascal
05-25-2009, 02:11 PM
What topic? We can't even discuss it! LOL! ;)

GMfan
05-25-2009, 02:12 PM
Discuss it without posting spoilers :O

ANDROID PRIME
05-25-2009, 02:13 PM
the ending episode should feel atleast 2 times more epic than the first episodes. this didnt. you could tell that it was a rush ending, it felt like they were just going through the motions. animated should should have continued for atleast 2 more seasons. If ROTF isnt awesome, ill be so sad.

Batman
05-25-2009, 02:38 PM
From what I understand everything was already planned before there was any talk of it even being canceled (which still has not been officially announced), so they did not really have a chance to make a series finale for the show. I thought it was a great season finale though and I really hope Animated continues in some form whether it be comics, TV etc.

Nightscrabbler
05-25-2009, 02:47 PM
That was lacklustre. Didn't really get what was going on half the time with the Omega clones. Might've been fine for a regular episode. But it lacked any of the strengths that made some of the other episodes entertaining.

Dynamo.Dave
05-25-2009, 03:29 PM
I definitely think there was enough there to make for a 3 part finale. The story itself seemed a bit rushed.

Fantastic ending for a great show. Maybe I'm just wanting more...

slippy
05-25-2009, 06:56 PM
I thought they were gonna stick with fast transformations for this series?

**SPOILER ALERT**

And you know that part, that part was good. But the really big part, yeah that was awesome. I like when that bot did that thing with the other bot ;)

dak
05-25-2009, 07:43 PM

Thread title edited, Go nuts.

CobraCommander
05-25-2009, 08:37 PM
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/funny-pictures-giraffe-licks-squirrel-nuts.jpg

Wheelie
05-25-2009, 09:02 PM
It was completely way rushed! Speaking of things ending, I guess we all know what the Wingblade Optimus Prime would have looked like sort of if he were to still come out. Yeah they made it home to Cybertron with all the decepticreeps in status-cuffs for everyone to cheer them! But poor Prowl! Whatever happens to Ultra Magnus?

Sun Swipe Prime
05-26-2009, 04:03 AM
It was completely way rushed! Speaking of things ending, I guess we all know what the Wingblade Optimus Prime would have looked like sort of if he were to still come out. Yeah they made it home to Cybertron with all the decepticreeps in status-cuffs for everyone to cheer them! But poor Prowl! Whatever happens to Ultra Magnus?

Well it seems that they left some wiggle room for another season. First episode Return of Prowl. hahah.... Dam, I wasn't sold on Animated at first but once I gave it a chance it was the best thing since BW. As far as I'm concerned, nothing in between exists. Sigh... well here's to season 4... HEAR THAT HASBRO...haha

Baryonyx
05-26-2009, 10:38 AM
I did not find it to be rushed in the least, actually. I was shocked how thorough they were in concluding the main arcs of each season. I can't think of any major plot point that was left dangling... More could be said of certain characters (like Waspinator or Sentinel Prime or Ultra Magnus) but, for the most part, everybody ended up in a pretty good place.

I was also very pleased that each main character's emotional arc was wrapped up.. I mean, honestly, look how far Optimus, Prowl, and Ratchet came in three seasons, Optimus specifically.

I give the show credit for playing-for-keeps, too. I never expected that. That's how I'm confident that the series is finished.

jourdo
05-26-2009, 12:10 PM

Short and to the point and I completely agree. It was a good episode, but the ending just sort of got thrown in there. I was expecting a little more to the end of the show.

come on hasbro !!! season four !!! TFA:Beast Wars

Please no.

And you know that part, that part was good. But the really big part, yeah that was awesome. I like when that bot did that thing with the other bot ;)

LOL! I can't believe you told then about that part with the bot. You totally ruined the episode now.

Whatever happens to Ultra Magnus?

Yeah, did they forget about him? I thought he was still hanging on? I guess Animated Perceptor is about as good at keeping leaders alive as his G1 counterpart.

I was also very pleased that each main character's emotional arc was wrapped up.. I mean, honestly, look how far Optimus, Prowl, and Ratchet came in three seasons, Optimus specifically.

Agreed. I got chills when Optimus said to Megatron, "So, you can remember my name." It showed an actual building of the relationship between these two. Before he was just some Autobot, now a worthy opponent.

Goji_tron
05-26-2009, 04:07 PM
If they ever bring back that certain autobot from the allspark, imagine if he is in Transmetal 2 Owl, that would suit him and Hasbro better not ruin the transmetal owl robot mode with the ridiculously big chin.

brr-icy
05-26-2009, 04:18 PM
If they ever bring back that certain autobot from the allspark, imagine if he is in Transmetal 2 Owl, that would suit him and Hasbro better not ruin the transmetal owl robot mode with the ridiculously big chin.

no transmetal owl please

dak
05-26-2009, 04:49 PM
Please no Owl, and the chin would be there.

Tekkamanraiden
05-26-2009, 04:53 PM
I thought they were gonna stick with fast transformations for this series?

Yeah for a final episode that part was pretty drawn out.