PDA

View Full Version : Submit your Questions now for Cyberton.CA's Hasbro Transformers Q&A for May

GMfan
05-02-2009, 01:08 PM
The next round of Hasbro's Transformers Q&A has started, submit your questions now, but please read the rules first.

Questions are due Monday, May 4th, 2009 so start cracking!

There is also a Hasbro G.I. Joe Q & A over at ActionFigureNews.ca (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=1344)

GMfan
05-02-2009, 01:09 PM
The Rules
- Please do not discuss the questions in this thread.
- A total of 3 questions will be selected to send to Hasbro
- Hasbro reserves the right to decline answering any questions that may divulge proprietary information related to future products and/or brand initiatives.

hugh_da_man
05-02-2009, 01:28 PM
Is the Animated toy line no longer being distributed in Canada or have new waves been offered to stores who have just refused to order them?

Johnboy
05-02-2009, 02:15 PM
same as the above question, but also add the univerese legends and voyagers.

Pascal
05-02-2009, 02:57 PM
Can we expect a movie-based animated show in the near future?

soundwaveCA
05-02-2009, 03:25 PM
Can we expect a movie-based animated show in the near future?

I second this one as I would love to see one.

narubrawl
05-02-2009, 04:10 PM
Will there be a Hasbro dubbed Headmaster, Masterforce, Victory, Beast Wars II and/or Beast Wars Neo.

Nightshade83
05-02-2009, 04:59 PM
Since even Derrik Wyatt wasn't allowed to answer this one, what's the female Starscream clone's name already!?

Aernaroth
05-02-2009, 05:50 PM
Will we see more movie tie-ins with other Hasbro brands this time around (such as Super Soaker, Nerf, Scrabble, etc)? What can we expect?

What can you tell us about the robot heroes game system that will be coming out? Will it be compatible with other _____ Heroes sets?

And a special joke question:

If you took all the plastic from every transformer figure sold in North America last year, how big an island would fit in the volume of water displaced by this plastic?

Stapler
05-02-2009, 06:18 PM
-Can we expect more movie exclusive repaints of previous lines that were obviously meant for the Universe line (like movie Breakaway, Big Daddy, Fracture, and Mudflap)? I would really appreciate this since it would give me my Universe fix until ROTF had its run and Universe 3.0 comes out.

-What are the chances of seeing the scout-size Beast Machine vehicon figures showing up in the Movie line? They seem like a better fit than the Unicron trilogy figures since their designs fall more in line with the movie aesthetic.

-What are the chances of us getting another mini-con 12-pack? I would love to see a set that features mini-cons that were not included with the Cybertron repaints of Armada figures (like Demolisher, Blur, and the like). Or maybe have the four mini-con combiner teams together to complement Universe I-Miss-My-Starsaber-Hotshot.

Thank you for your time and opportunity to take questions, Hasbro.:)

Retread
05-02-2009, 06:56 PM
How much will the popularity and success of the ROTF Supreme Devastator set influence the inclusion of Combiners in future lines?

Will we continue to see combiners that don't include individual robot modes?

Plans yet for a follow up to the ROTF line? Or will we see it carry on as long or longer than the 1st movie line?

MisBio12
05-02-2009, 08:24 PM
Is Red Alert a Henkei only

TTT
05-02-2009, 08:26 PM
When are Alternators coming back ??? :mad:

DECEPTICON_BRAWL
05-02-2009, 08:58 PM
^ya what he said!

i'm pretty sure i asked this before but will the target exclusive shockwave and sunstorm sets see a Canadian release?

is the ROTF line going to have premiums?

will the ROTF line continue ridiculously long like the first movie line?

will there be a voyager class earth mode soundwave?(with a mini ravage :p)

Lysist
05-02-2009, 09:19 PM
Are you bringing a Masterpiece Grimlock to North America?

What scale are the ROTF Human Alliance Bumblebee and will there be others in this line?

What is the chances of getting a line larger scale/collector exclusive toys in the near future?

Galvatron007
05-02-2009, 10:27 PM
Can we expect any characters from Beast Machines to resurface in the Transformers Universe line? Particularly those characters that were made into poor toys by being badly scaled or coloured in comparison to their T.V. show selves? (i.e. Silverbolt, Nightscream, Obsidian...).

Cyber-Kun
05-03-2009, 12:50 AM
It's silly to ask "when's toy X coming out or being made", but whatever, I'll join:

Are there plans for more repaints based on the Voyager Animated Starscream toy, even as store exclusives?

UltraPrimal
05-03-2009, 01:50 AM
Is there anything planned for the Transformers brand in the next year that doesn't involve the movie in any way?

What's happening with Animated and Universe? Are they going to continue while the movie line is going on? Are they coming back after the movie?

What's going on with the quality control of figures lately? You seem to have 50/50 chance of picking up a figure with something wrong with it. There's even been cases where all figures of the same run have had the exact same problem, Target exclusive Shockwave for example. I personally have had very bad luck with Universe Treadbolt. Every one of that figure I've seen, I've bought and had to return because they each had a different problem. What is being done to correct this problem?

MeisterJ4zz
05-03-2009, 02:24 AM
Are there still plans to release Special Edition Deluxe Cliffjumper with his own proper head that replaces the Bumblebee head mold?

What are the chances of seeing Universe Voyagers of Ironhide/Ratchet (with their gun posts) and Trailbreaker?

Will the Seekers, Coneheads, and Triple Changers get the Universe Voyager treatment? Their deluxe molds are too small for what they are.

Any plans for a Universe Reflector (Spectro, Viewfinder, Spyglass) combiner to be made?

Will Optimus Prime, Megatron, Ultra Magnus, and Galvatron get a Universe Ultra release sometime in the near future?

Magnus
05-04-2009, 09:47 AM
Some have been asked already, but here's what's weighing on my mind:

Will we be seeing a Premium line for ROTF? If so, which figures will be "Premiumed"?

Any plans on distributing the TakaraTomy Masterpiece line in the US and Canada?

As far as characters for the ROTF movie go, were you invovled from the beginning? More specifically, was it your decision or Michael Bay's or the Production Studio's decision to use new characters like Skids or Wheelie or Sideswipe? I'm just trying to get an idea of whether you show them designs/toys you've drawn up or devlopped already or if they tell you "this is what we want, do it!"

Cheers Ian
05-04-2009, 10:24 AM
- What is the release Status on the remaining Animated figures (Arcee, Electrostatic Soundwave)?

Cheers!
-Ian