PDA

View Full Version : Transformers Animated Season 3 Episode 7 Official Discussion

Code of Honor
04-18-2009, 12:30 AM
Transformers Animated airs on YTV Saturday, at 11:00am EST, with episodes 07, entitled "Predacons Rising"

This thread is here to discuss this episode only,
please save the toy and future episode discussion for another thread.

Please refrain from posting spoilers until the airing, discuss your expectations and guesses of the episode until then.

Evan
04-18-2009, 11:30 AM
Best ending ever!

Code of Honor
04-18-2009, 12:45 PM
Best ending ever!

Agreed, this was an awesome episode.

brr-icy
04-18-2009, 01:06 PM
i never thought i would like a be inspired episode, but this episode was great, sentinal is such a dick in this episode, and i can't see why he is new leader but whatever

Tech Spec
04-18-2009, 01:52 PM
This was an awesome episode!!! Would have loved to see more scenes from the Jet Twins and Dinobot fight. The ending was sweet :)

Nightshade83
04-18-2009, 03:30 PM
Blackarachnia's real face actually looked pretty cool, IMO. I was hoping she'd get more of a chance to give Sentinel what's coming to him, but oh well. His reaction to her condition was exactly what I expected from the big jerk.

Waspinator was pure awesome!!! What a change from Beast Wars; who ever would have thought Waspinator could be so badass? I hope we'll get to see him again at least one more time before the end of the series.

Seeker
04-18-2009, 05:32 PM
passable, wasp is too big and ugly

Detective Barricade
04-18-2009, 06:14 PM
LOVED the ending!:D Overall, this episode was excellent. Yesss...

Team Jetfire
04-19-2009, 10:02 AM
Another great ep.

The good:
- Wasp storyline finally gets an ending. I thought that Waspninator's entrance was great and show how much potential power he really has. It also gives an an argument to why the Autobots eventually turn to beast modes.
- I also liked how they introduced BA to Sentinel. His reaction was very real, but disturbing for a kids cartoon....he was going to just kill her...yikes.
- Jet twins vs the Dinobots. Glad to to see that they were able to take em out showing how powerful they really are.
- "I'm the primer Prime..." lol

The bad- Animation was a little weak. In some scenes Waspinator look huge and more like a blimp in Wasp mode.

chans formers
04-19-2009, 11:19 AM
very nice episode. for some strange reason i had a giant grin on me at the end when waspinator was in pieces and pulling himself together again ala beast wars.that poor bot just cant get a break:D

Pascal
04-19-2009, 01:32 PM
Pretty cool. I didn't like the Waspinator toy much, but this episode suddently makes him look more interesting.

Darth Grimlock
04-19-2009, 01:58 PM
I loved the whole "Me have planzzzzzz". I'll say it again, SP needs his face rearranged.

I just hope it's not the last of the Dinobots, due to the fact the blast radius looks to have taken them with BA and Waspy.

Magnus
04-20-2009, 10:41 AM
Thought it was a cool episode. But damn I hate Wasp's voice. I really enjoyed the twins while they were here too! Oh Well, Here's to looking forward to next Saturday.

Ultra Maverick
04-20-2009, 11:01 AM
It was nice to see Waspinator as somewhat powerful.

But the best part I would have to say was the last 20 seconds...priceless

rhinoxmaximal
04-20-2009, 11:11 AM
I too don't like Wasp/Waspinator's voice. I find it difficult to understand at times.

But, still a great episode. I enjoyed the ending and the back story between Prime, Sentinel and Blackarachnia.

jjwankenobi
04-20-2009, 11:25 AM
It was nice to see Waspinator as somewhat powerful.

But the best part I would have to say was the last 20 seconds...priceless

OK, don't know much about Beast Wars except from what I've read in simon Furman's misleadingly titled "Ultimate Guide", but, was the ending an homage to Beast Wars? I mean there was a gorilla, a cheetah and all the other BW animals right?

Is that why BA exclaims "You've got to be kiddding me..."?

Nightscrabbler
04-20-2009, 11:25 AM
OK, don't know much about Beast Wars except from what I've read in simon Furman's misleadingly titled "Ultimate Guide", but, was the ending an homage to Beast Wars? I mean there was a gorilla, a cheetah and all the other BW animals right?

Is that why BA exclaims "You've got to be kiddding me..."?

Yes

Robimus
04-21-2009, 03:26 PM
I don't think I've ever voted terrible before, but thats what this episode was to me.

Wasp's character was ruined, turned into somekind of Frankenstein monster that for me was completely removed from the inspiration for the character from Beast Wars.

The Jet Twins are coming across as simply annoying now. If they are so darn awesome maybe they can go save Cybertron all by themselves. The Dinobots get punked again...sigh.......

Even the revelation of Black Arachnia to Sentinel was somewhat meaningless to me. They tried to give Sentinel some much needed character, only to fail.

I can't wait for next week cause this week was a let down.........

The end was the only decent part of the entire episode based only on nerd appeal:p