PDA

View Full Version : Transformers Animated Episode 3 Official Discussion

Code of Honor
03-21-2009, 04:04 AM
Transformers Animated airs on YTV Saturday, at 11:00am EST, with episodes 03, entitled "Transwarped Part 3"

This thread is here to discuss this episode only,
please save the toy and future episode discussion for another thread.

Please refrain from posting spoilers until the airing, discuss your expectations and guesses of the episode until then.

rhinoxmaximal
03-21-2009, 12:03 PM
I prefer the battle at cybertron but still a good episode. I'm still hoping Blurr is okay... considering he's now a cube, maybe?

The more I see Omega the more I want him as a toy...

Takao
03-21-2009, 12:29 PM
Ok, Sari is officially that girl from Saikano.

GMfan
03-21-2009, 12:31 PM
I AM OMEGA SUPREME... love it...

My only problem is even though he's stuck transwarping throughout eternity Optimus still left the Autobot weapon of mass destruction in Decepticon hands. I mean really, eventually they'll figure out how to stop the transwarps and STILL have Omega Supreme.

brr-icy
03-21-2009, 01:15 PM
great episode, more omega. and can't wait to see what happens with all of that, especially because omega is under decepticon control still, but maybe the other two omegas that were shown last week are around?

GMfan
03-21-2009, 01:28 PM
One of them should be Omega Spreem :P

Nocturn
03-21-2009, 02:33 PM
Nocturn casts his vote to the highest!

Omega_Prime
03-21-2009, 04:51 PM
The more I see Omega the more I want him as a toy...

+1

Darth Grimlock
03-21-2009, 05:37 PM
We need an Animated Omega toy, that way we also get a decent ARK as well. I can't wait to see what Shockwave pulls out next. Animated is diffenately pulling from all the past series (Protoform imprinting on an organic) make it one of best as of late.

Optimus_Prime
03-21-2009, 06:51 PM
This is a great episode, but it would have been better attached to the premiere. Everybody must have known that BB wouldn't die, and it was cool to see ow Ratchets magnets reconfigured Bumblebee's internal parts. I can't believe Optimus was going to send Sari out to attack Omega Supreme; it's so unlike him. At the end, it looked as if the other Elite Guard members at the meeting started getting ideas about Longarm, or it was just their faces. However, I found it strange that Longarm seemed so nervous during the meeting, he usually suggests things with a calm, confident voice.

chans formers
03-21-2009, 11:05 PM
excellent episode!! now i'm hoping that somewhere along the way between now and the end of the whole animated series,we get to see "metroplex" transform.i think its really possible because even one of the city towers shown is almost spot on for his head.i also loved oilslick's cybertronian "tracked"motorbike mode!!

Wheelie
03-21-2009, 11:39 PM
This is a great episode, but it would have been better attached to the premiere. Everybody must have known that BB wouldn't die, and it was cool to see ow Ratchets magnets reconfigured Bumblebee's internal parts. I can't believe Optimus was going to send Sari out to attack Omega Supreme; it's so unlike him. At the end, it looked as if the other Elite Guard members at the meeting started getting ideas about Longarm, or it was just their faces. However, I found it strange that Longarm seemed so nervous during the meeting, he usually suggests things with a calm, confident voice.

I couldn't have said it better myself!

I do hope to see more of Omega Supreme! Actually I hope they bring him out into the toy line as a "Supreme" Class toy (pun intended ;)).

Robimus
03-22-2009, 12:54 AM
I wasn't that high on this one. I did like that Ratchet finally actually got to fix somebody, that the key is dead and that I caught a glimpse of Metroplex.

I could have done without Megs and Screamer taking turns driving Omega.

Benzo
03-22-2009, 01:23 AM
One of them should be Omega Spreem :P

:eek:

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m22/UTK007/OmegaSpreem.jpg
http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-news-rumors/224344-omega-spreem.html

GMfan
03-22-2009, 01:32 AM
That's why I suggested him :P

Seeker
03-22-2009, 10:41 AM
omega rocks. I want an animated toy of him. Nice episode still

Shepp
03-22-2009, 12:06 PM
I have to admit, Animated is a show I have not been following. That's not because I don't like it, or don't want to see it, its just a time factor.

I saw the first couple of episodes that came on the Prime and Megatron vs set and I think the 4th episode in the series. I was impressed.

Seeing these season 3 episodes also impressed me.

I mean, most Transformers series lately really didn't click with me. G2, RiD, ARM, ENG, CYB, they just lacked something. Even BW and BM lacked something as far as I'm concerned (don't get me wrong, those are both good series).

From what little I've seen of Animated, it looks like this series has what those others lacked. I may have to get some Animated DVD sets now.

Anyways, here's some comments from someone coming in knowing very little.

First, Headmaster's annoying. But clearly he's designed to be annoying. Whenever he's on screen his over the top performance had me wanting to see other characters back-hand him a few times.

Next, Sari getting an upgrade AND super powers. I haven't seen much of Sari in the past, but I assume that after 2 seasons of her as a child, this will bring new elements to the character. (I mean in addition to the whole robot thing)

I suspect that she'll take a much more active role in the rest of the series. Actually, there are probably going to be major plot twists near the end that directly revolve around her and her relationship to the All-Spark and Cybertron.

I find it very weird that 2 seasons of a show can pass by and the Autobot's hideout is still considered "secret". I mean really, with all that surveilance and stuff, plus just eye witnesses, I'd expect that it would be well known. About time their location is no longer secret.

Longarm Prime/Shockwave will probably be be discovered late into the season. Having it early in the season would mean that he can no longer use the gimmick that his toy features. Even though it would also mean he'd see much more open combat.

Overall, from what I've seen, Animated's an awesome series.

Seeker
03-22-2009, 08:06 PM
sari has already been active in the first 2 seasons. guess she is going to play a big role 4 the 3rd

Protoman
03-22-2009, 10:39 PM
To quote Rattrap:

"Sigh......... cyber puberty"

I liked it. And so begins the fan art!

Magnus
03-23-2009, 08:29 AM
I wasn't that high on this one. I did like that Ratchet finally actually got to fix somebody, that the key is dead and that I caught a glimpse of Metroplex.

I could have done without Megs and Screamer taking turns driving Omega.

Gotta agree with Robimus on this one. I still enjoyed watching it, but it didn't captivate me as much as the first two did. They barely touched on Strika's assault team.

Mike
03-23-2009, 08:37 AM
I voted passable cuz I thought this was the newest episode (4) with the constructicons which I just watched on youtube.

my bad. I forgot canada is behind. I watch them on youtube.

Pascal
03-23-2009, 11:05 AM
I want to see Metroplex transform.

Detective Barricade
03-23-2009, 02:48 PM
This should've aired with parts 1 and 2. It's still great.

GMfan
03-24-2009, 05:55 PM
I just watched it myself but before any one does this a reminder, please do not post spoilers till the episode airs in Canada.

Thank you,

Now back to out regularly scheduled programming. :P

StarwarsTF
03-24-2009, 10:39 PM
I think I just watched part 4 as i watched transwarped last week it had a running time for over an hour!? :p Though episode four was excellent too as I shall rate it when the thread comes up. :)

brr-icy
03-24-2009, 11:15 PM
I think I just watched part 4 as i watched transwarped last week it had a running time for over an hour!? :p Though episode four was excellent too as I shall rate it when the thread comes up. :)

there is no part four, so you watched all three episodes

StarwarsTF
03-25-2009, 06:57 AM
there is no part four, so you watched all three episodes

Sorry, I meant I watched episode four! :p and yes i did watch all three parts of transwarped. Still all good.