PDA

View Full Version : FansProject X TFcon Powered Commander Accessories Revealed

Code of Honor
03-02-2009, 04:57 PM
FansProject (http://www.fansproject.com/) has updated their web site with an awesome picture of the TFcon Toronto (http://www.tfcon.ca) exclusive Powered Commander, it also reveals some of the accessories that will be included with the set, which consist of shoulder cannons and a cube case with cubes.

FansProject will be attending TFcon on April 25th and 26th at the Doubletree International Plaza Hotel Toronto Airport. Visit TFcon.ca (http://www.tfcon.ca/) to Pre-Register so you can reserve your Powered Commander today.

jjwankenobi
03-02-2009, 05:10 PM
That looks incredible. To really set it apart they should add a subtle faction symbol styled maple leaf tampograph somewhere.

This is one of those rare instances where I wish:

-I lived in Toronto area and was attending TFCON

-I had $150 to blow

Solscud007
03-02-2009, 06:13 PM
Hey there is always ramen. you can go without food for two weeks cant you?

I am super excited about this exclusive. The only critique I have is that the blue for Powered Commander is too light. It needs to be darker.

Like this.

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/9467/dsc0651.jpg

Green Lantern
03-02-2009, 07:15 PM
also a darker colour of blue would match the feet of Henkei Optimus better.

I have a feeling we will get a darker colour of blue than they shown.

General Tekno
03-03-2009, 01:27 AM
Wait... did you say SOME of the accessories?

venksta
03-03-2009, 04:26 AM
I am super excited about this exclusive. The only critique I have is that the blue for Powered Commander is too light. It needs to be darker.

also a darker colour of blue would match the feet of Henkei Optimus better.

I have a feeling we will get a darker colour of blue than they shown.

The blue and red will most likely match the shade on Classics Optimus Prime.

Cliffjumper69
03-03-2009, 09:02 AM
SOLD!!!!!! :eek::D

CJ

UltraMarknus
03-03-2009, 09:47 AM
yea...pre-reg form going in the mail this week FO SHO!

Solscud007
03-03-2009, 09:50 AM
The blue and red will most likely match the shade on Classics Optimus Prime.

Im fine with that. But here is the real question: Will it more closely match Classics Prime? or Henkei Convoy. There is a subtle difference. I would prefer Henkei as this armor will be going to Henkei Convoy. Classics prime is just fodder for me.

venksta
03-03-2009, 09:55 AM
Im fine with that. But here is the real question: Will it more closely match Classics Prime? or Henkei Convoy. There is a subtle difference. I would prefer Henkei as this armor will be going to Henkei Convoy. Classics prime is just fodder for me.

If you noticed the artwork above, it uses the Classics Prime silver stripes for the side truck panel, on the arm. In a way, since this is a Canadian exclusive, it makes sense to go with Classics Prime, since that was a general released toy here. But then again, TFCon attendees will probably be able to find Henkei Convoys at the dealer tables, if they don't have the mold.

General Tekno
03-03-2009, 12:00 PM
If you noticed the artwork above, it uses the Classics Prime silver stripes for the side truck panel, on the arm. In a way, since this is a Canadian exclusive, it makes sense to go with Classics Prime, since that was a general released toy here. But then again, TFCon attendees will probably be able to find Henkei Convoys at the dealer tables, if they don't have the mold.

I hope so. I mean, I imagine that dealers will stock up on Primes, what with the exclusive being a suit of armor for him and all.

I need a new Henkei Prime myself, but I'll be lucky to find one at TFCon what with everyone hunting one down.

Solscud007
03-03-2009, 05:55 PM

Yeah i figured as much that Classics prime would be more rampant and a better platform to base powered convoy.

as I said before I would prefer Henkei just because the legs are slightly darker and closer to the original powered convoy. But hey im jsut nitpicking cause there is pretty much NOTHING I can criticize about this exclusive.