PDA

View Full Version : Marvel Crossovers Wave 2 in stock at BBTS

Pascal
09-11-2008, 09:57 AM
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS15942&mode=retail&picture=aux1

Too bad they're not selling the figures separately, I would have bought Human Torch and Wolverine.

lars573
09-11-2008, 01:03 PM
Human torch is pretty good. But my dislike for Wolverine prevents me from buying his TF.

Stoneclaw
09-13-2008, 07:25 PM
how are the marvel crossovers? was looking at buying them

Pascal
09-17-2008, 01:57 PM
I like them a lot. The engineering and plastic are of good quality. You just have to accept robots looking like superheroes. I for one can't wait for Captain American and Thor. Colors might look funny in vehicle mode but the transformation and robot mode look pretty cool on both (especially on Thor, with the wings of the plane turning into his cape).

Nocternity
09-17-2008, 02:08 PM
I got only Venom and I'm very happy with it ! Challenging Transformation and awesome paint job.
He's looking very badass in both modes and I like the fact that is size is in between the DLX class and the Voyager Class.

Totally worth the price for me! ;)

Pascal
09-17-2008, 02:13 PM
Yeah, that's another cool thing about Crossovers: the size. They're pretty big for the price.

Btw, do you have problems figuring out the torso transformation on Venom in robot mode? It never seems to look right on mine, the panel that goes under the car has to be bent if you want to lock it into place... is that normal?

GMfan
09-17-2008, 02:20 PM
I had that problem with my Venom but if you don't mind bending the folding underside plastic then it does clip in. My biggest complaint with the figure is the doors popping out completely during transformation when they should be stopping at a certain point. It removes from the fluid transformation Transformers should have. It is a fun figure though. I like to think of it as if the Transformers were still in the marvel world (like back in the day ;) ) and the symbiote suit took over a Decepticon (Runabout maybe).

Nocternity
09-17-2008, 03:48 PM
Yeah , I got the same problem with the doors, they popped out like 2 times before I got it right. You gotta be very hard and gentle at the same time (like the women :cool: ), but it finally works, at least the doors still locking tight after the pop out.

For the torso, I guess it's normal... maybe the instructions are not accurate enough with the toy.