PDA

View Full Version : Henkei Thundercracker - Best price ?

devilsknight
09-08-2008, 03:42 PM
Just wanting to hear from who has ordered this figure where has been the best price for it so far...

This would obviously include all shipping costs too.

Lowest i have seen with shipping is $75

So yah...help a brotha' out yo !

jourdo
09-08-2008, 03:55 PM
I haven't ordered one (hugs Botcon TC)... but here are some prices I came across:

http://shopping.tformers.com/p.php?iid=1568

Can you even buy him speearately? I thought he and Skywarp were a set.

EDIT: $75 with shipping is not looking too bad actually.

Tech Spec
09-08-2008, 04:30 PM
I have to agree. $75 looks like the best deal so far.

lars573
09-08-2008, 11:46 PM
I haven't ordered one (hugs Botcon TC)... but here are some prices I came across:

http://shopping.tformers.com/p.php?iid=1568

Can you even buy him speearately? I thought he and Skywarp were a set.

EDIT: $75 with shipping is not looking too bad actually.
Nope not a set. I got in on Bodhar2000's big buy, for Thundercracker. He was offering $75 shipped for one and $140 shipped for a set. And that's about the best price unless you know a guy on the inside. As it were.

You gotta remember that it costs $35-$45 to get the thing in Japan. 3000 Yen (price for one before shipping)=$29.80. All of the people who balk at the price seem to over look that it's almost $30 just to buy this one deluxe. Then you gotta ship it where ever it's going to in Japan, there's another ~$10. Then it's gotta go from their to the dealers/consumers.

Incepticon
09-09-2008, 12:36 AM
Edit: nevermind... I saw the word "Thundercracker" and assumed we were talking about the new Masterpiece. My bad.

SCOURGE33
09-09-2008, 12:54 AM
I got mine from one of Bodhar2000 Ebay auctions and was able to snag 2 sets and I find it was a reasonable price with shipping and of course a bit of profit for all his work.

devilsknight
09-09-2008, 07:50 AM
What do you think are the odds of the price exploding once the item is officially released ? Or does everyone think it'll hover around the $75 mark...I can't decide to buy now or wait :confused:

I remember TFW when prices started to get posted up telling people to hold off cause the prices some places were charging were just plain crazy ! Especially when they turned around and announced it would be unlimited in production to the amount ordered. Or something along those lines.

lars573
09-09-2008, 10:55 AM
They are producing them to meet demand. Which was taken during the pre-order stage, which was from the start of July to July 20.

The price will probably go up. Not as much as say Botcon Thundercracker, but up it will go. If only cause of resellers haivng $90 starting prices on auctions. Pre-order it now.