PDA

View Full Version : Encore reissues

WarriorPoet
09-03-2008, 07:04 PM

civicwhite
09-03-2008, 07:09 PM
I m going to buy the encore metroplex. I really hope they will reissue Fortress.:p

Benzo
09-03-2008, 07:22 PM
not sure but I hope they reissue Ultra Magnus

exoskeleton
09-03-2008, 07:33 PM

i hear that. but i really want a Sixshot reissue!!!! *crosses fingers*

Batman
09-03-2008, 08:20 PM

i hear that. but i really want a Sixshot reissue!!!! *crosses fingers*

I've already got both of these from the older reissues, but I'd be down for another reissue.

I'd love if they released a headmaster.

chans formers
09-03-2008, 08:52 PM
i hope they reissue all the headmasters.

kooltoyz
09-03-2008, 09:22 PM
I have all current ones that are out except for Jazz.Question is though,after Metroplex comes out will there be any other "new" ones released??I don't usually care about reissues but I am collecting this line.Personally I'd love to see Shockwave and a Fort Max release but they are not likely to happen.

So far no news on anything after Metroplex. I also would like to see a Fort Max release.

FreedomGundam
09-04-2008, 01:12 AM
I'd love a Fort Max reissue; at least it'll be a good way for collectors to be able to get their hands on the mold a rather decent prices. I'm hoping for Fort Max, Scorponok and Trypicon, so that we can get all the uber-base-formers.

Reissue combiner giftsets would also kick ass, although I wouldn't mind any of the head/target/power-masters.

I don't think they can do a reissue Shockwave; the last I remember, that mold/design didn't actually belong to Hasbro/Takara, but then again, apparently neither did the Omega Supreme mold, and we got an Encore reissue of him...

chans formers
09-04-2008, 01:27 AM
I'd love a Fort Max reissue; at least it'll be a good way for collectors to be able to get their hands on the mold a rather decent prices. I'm hoping for Fort Max, Scorponok and Trypicon, so that we can get all the uber-base-formers.

Reissue combiner giftsets would also kick ass, although I wouldn't mind any of the head/target/power-masters.

I don't think they can do a reissue Shockwave; the last I remember, that mold/design didn't actually belong to Hasbro/Takara, but then again, apparently neither did the Omega Supreme mold, and we got an Encore reissue of him...same with skylynx.hmmm...

pandaprime
09-04-2008, 01:30 AM

YES!

Reissue combiner giftsets would also kick ass,..

YES! YES!

although I wouldn't mind any of the head/target/power-masters....

YES! YES! YES!

Pascal
09-04-2008, 10:09 AM
I'd rather have them reissue the hard to find Japanese characters:

-Overlord
-Liokaiser
-Star Saber
-Victory Leo
-Grandus
-Big Powered Set
-Sky Garry
-Deathsaurus
-etc.

Dark Rage
09-04-2008, 10:43 AM
I thought the Shockwave mold was destroyed (or just owned by another company). In any case, it's not going to happen.

Fort Max would be nice, but I'm sure Takara's reluctant to sell something that could be a potential shelfwarmer.

As far as the Japanese G1's, the only things they've been reissuing is only the Convoys, which is pretty sad.

If they incorporate the Headmaster concept into the newer Universe line, I'd be one happy camper. Although the Targetmaster thing has sort of been done with the Minicons, but honestly, those were shitty, in both quality and design.

GMfan
09-04-2008, 10:56 AM
Universe Cyclonus is getting Targetmaster Nightstick....and hopefilly his gun mode is more then just folding him in half. Who knows since Hasbro seem to be celebrating TFs from all eras and all gimmicks we very well may have a new headmaster.

chans formers
09-04-2008, 11:18 AM

-Overlord
-Liokaiser
-Star Saber
-Victory Leo
-Grandus
-Big Powered Set
-Sky Garry
-Deathsaurus
-etc.
i agree to all of the above,especially grandus!

terrordrone
09-05-2008, 02:07 AM
i agree to all of the above,especially grandus!

indeed!!

If they put out a reissue Overlord I would throw my old one away! Why? Because I am nutz!

Grandus?....wellllllllllllllll....perhaps they could change his mold abit.

I thought there is a Sky Garry reissue floating around?

Magnus
09-05-2008, 07:43 AM
I've listed my wishes at length in other posts... but God damn, I still feel like they could do A LOT of good work and make A LOT of fans and collectors happy!

We need a Fort Max for sure. We need the Headmasters and Targetmasters (at least the main ones). We need the combiners...

GOD DAMN IT!!! WE NEED 'EM ALL!!

tusko
09-05-2008, 08:37 AM
What are the odds of a Scorponok reissue?

QuadESL63
09-05-2008, 09:10 AM

-Overlord
-Liokaiser
-Star Saber
-Victory Leo
-Grandus
-Big Powered Set
-Sky Garry
-Deathsaurus
-etc.

I don't mind an Encore Deathsaurus. Grand Maximus will also be a nice addition, same for Black Zarack (mine is falling apart especially with the gold colored parts :(). Raiden would be nice too.

I have the others so those can wait :p

exoskeleton
09-05-2008, 09:35 AM
sixshot

-KG-
09-05-2008, 11:45 AM
All I want is the line to continue, with figures that haven't been reissued before. All the previously mentioned figures would be great though.

jourdo
09-05-2008, 11:50 AM
indeed!!

If they put out a reissue Overlord I would throw my old one away! Why? Because I am nutz!

Can you post up which garbage can he goes into... I'm not above dumpster diving.

And... Headmasters please!

Magnus
09-05-2008, 01:28 PM
All I want is the line to continue, with figures that haven't been reissued before. All the previously mentioned figures would be great though.

Indeed!!

terrordrone
09-06-2008, 11:39 AM
... I'm not above dumpster diving.

SPOOKY!!! :D

exoskeleton
09-06-2008, 04:41 PM

like, Sixshot