PDA

View Full Version : Are there any transformers everyone seems to hate, but you like?

Bountyan
09-01-2008, 03:57 AM
Movie Jazz was actually one of my favorite Movie figures. Sure, you have to admit his arms suck, but not as bad as I thought. Movie Leader Megatron I think is actually pretty decent too. Not too great, but he's alright. Besides, I'm not sure if you can really complain about the looks of his alt mode, since it is alien. I find it a bit better than Animated Voyager Megatron's alt mode, since it has some gaps, if I remember correctly.

RedOktobre
09-01-2008, 04:13 AM
Despite their weaknesses, I still like these two figures very much!

Movie Scorponok

horrible robot mode
simple transformationMovie Voyager Prime

the "back pack"
most prefer leader Prime

Incepticon
09-01-2008, 05:06 AM
Titanium WW Prime and Classics Rodimus are the first to pop to mind. It seems a LOT of people were underwhelmed or disappointed with the Rodimus mold for whatever reasons, whereas he turned out to be one of my favorite figures of Classics 1.0 even amidst my general dislike of the character.

AnimeXHobby
09-01-2008, 05:33 AM
Titanium WW Prime and Classics Rodimus are the first to pop to mind. It seems a LOT of people were underwhelmed or disappointed with the Rodimus mold for whatever reasons, whereas he turned out to be one of my favorite figures of Classics 1.0 even amidst my general dislike of the character.

I agreed with the Classics Rodimus, it could be the best mold in the line next to Optimus Prime.

Stoneclaw
09-01-2008, 09:07 AM
Movie Blackout kind of made me frustrated

As far as classics though, its an amazing line, ive only been dissapointed with maybe octane, that is about it, all the others i thought were fantastic

civicwhite
09-01-2008, 09:17 AM
ppl seems to like the g1 colored movie ratchet more, but i like the original lime green

Pascal
09-01-2008, 09:25 AM
6Ti GI Joe Megatron. My favorite Titanium figure.

Aernaroth
09-01-2008, 10:05 AM
Most of the G2 line.

Team Jetfire
09-01-2008, 10:45 AM
Energon Slugslinger. Never understand the hate for this figure.

brr-icy
09-01-2008, 10:52 AM
g2 line for sure, awesome. mp megs, i love tfing it. rodimus, animated snarl and soundwave

dak
09-01-2008, 11:29 AM
i love voyager movie ratchet.

Nocturn
09-01-2008, 12:12 PM
I love the following toys:

Movie Ratchet
Movie Blackout
Movie Overcast
Movie Swindle
Cybertron Demolishor
Energon Omega Supreme

I believe those are lesser loved toys?

-KG-
09-01-2008, 01:35 PM
I love movie Ratchet, Leader Megatron and Scoponok. I think they're all great for the most part and feel they get ripped way too much.

Magnimus
09-01-2008, 01:39 PM
A lot of people seem to dislike movie Stockade although he is one of my top favorite figures of the movie series.

ChrisW
09-01-2008, 01:42 PM
Movie deluxe Bonecrusher was a major shelfwarmer but I think he's cool. I also quite like Classics Megatron's color scheme (unlike most others).

Protoform X
09-01-2008, 02:08 PM
BM DLX Primal

Icetron
09-01-2008, 03:22 PM

I agreed with the Classics Rodimus, it could be the best mold in the line next to Optimus Prime.

Totally agreed about Rodimus, it's not perfect imo but I still like it. Cool in both modes. I like how the head is hidden in the alt mode. :D

Movie Voyager Prime
the "back pack"
most prefer leader Prime

Yeah I don't mind the backpack, not a big deal. Both modes are great and I sort of like it better than the leader Prime.

There are minor but I actually like Hasbro Classics Megatron and Astrotrain. I think their colours are fine so I didn't even bother getting the Henkei versions.

Bountyan
09-01-2008, 04:20 PM
ppl seems to like the g1 colored movie ratchet more, but i like the original lime green
Same, even though I was tempted to get the g1 redeco since I couldn't find the original.

CorruptCayh
09-01-2008, 04:54 PM
Titanium Megatron (the falling-apart GI Joe one), mostly cause of the dead Autobot stamps, and general awesomeness in the paint

Not a favorite or anything, but I'm more fond of it than a lot of people.

Also, Beast Machines Megatron. Not a lot else I can think of.

Whisky Tango Foxtrot
09-01-2008, 04:57 PM
Ultimate Battle Optimus Prime. His vehicle mode might not have been great but in robot mode he's by far the best representation of G1 Prime we've had at a standard size/price point, plus he's quite well-articulated.

Batman
09-01-2008, 05:06 PM
Alternators Optimus Prime. For some reason people rip him all the time, but I think he is great. However I have noticed once he was made into Nemesis Prime and became an exclusive, people seemed to think he was the greatest toy ever, even though its the SAME toy.

civicwhite
09-01-2008, 05:37 PM
Same, even though I was tempted to get the g1 redeco since I couldn't find the original.

ya, that's why i end up buying the repaint

GMfan
09-01-2008, 05:41 PM
Ultimate Bumblebee, people keep bashing him...but I like him....I'm his first human friend....

On the flip side everyone loves Universe Onslaught and I'm severely disappointed in him :P

Protoman
09-01-2008, 05:54 PM

Damn right, he is the best Hot Rod/Rodimus toy ever made. What did they expect from a deluxe toy?

civicwhite
09-01-2008, 05:55 PM
Ultimate Bumblebee, people keep bashing him...but I like him....I'm his first human friend....

On the flip side everyone loves Universe Onslaught and I'm severely disappointed in him :P

+1
The ultimate bumblebee is growing on me. Although its too plastic, but the camaro in vehicle mode is just too nice.

I like Onslaught robot mode, but his vehicle mode makes me think of Bulkhead.., its too fatty

Robimus
09-01-2008, 06:00 PM
Not toy wise, but I like Wheelie. Nobody else seems to......I like Jar Jar too, oops wrong thread.:p

Reflector Unit
09-01-2008, 07:28 PM
Go-Bots.

Bountyan
09-01-2008, 07:33 PM
Not toy wise, but I like Wheelie. Nobody else seems to......I like Jar Jar too, oops wrong thread.:p
More like the wrong forum >.>

S.A.A.M.
09-01-2008, 11:43 PM
I'm a huge Sky Lynx fan. Love the toy. Love the character.

exoskeleton
09-01-2008, 11:44 PM
i drove all the way to the opposite side of Saskatoon to find Movie Blackout and was SOOOO dissapointed in him until recently.. his Helicoptor mode has grown on me, i display him and Movie Ratchet in Vehicle mode.

exoskeleton
09-01-2008, 11:44 PM
I'm a huge Sky Lynx fan. Love the toy. Love the character.

i love the character... i dont think i'd like the toy too much

Nocturn
09-01-2008, 11:55 PM
i love the character... i dont think i'd like the toy too much

I don't own one, but my cousin has a junker vintage one, he's pretty fun for such a piece of garbage. :p

Pascal
09-02-2008, 12:06 AM
Ultimate BB I guess. But now we're too many to like that one, so...

exoskeleton
09-02-2008, 12:32 AM
i really like movie Big Daddy... is he a hated one?

cannabisprime
09-02-2008, 01:47 AM
Energon Fattimus Prime; I hate to admit it, but I've come to admire it.

Goaliebot
09-02-2008, 01:29 PM
Movie Payload - though I did kitbash remove the pole in his back, fix his grill/feet, and gave him a weapon... and paint detail him heavily. But now he's great!

Movie Leader Megatron, though I did paint him - BUT my paintjob ended up a lot like what Premium Megs ended up being, so I would have liked Premium Leader Megs right out of the box.

Movie Voyager Starscream: He don't need no freaking hands!

TFA Battle Begins 2 pack, Prime and Cyb Megs Deluxes - I love these guys. So poseable and full of character. I totally don't get the hate for em.

Beast Machines Ultra Jetstorm - even though he's peeling, he's still APPEALING... (ahahahaha!)