PDA

View Full Version : Transformers 2 - Possible Plot

Stoneclaw
08-26-2008, 11:07 PM
I came upon this kinda story outline for TFM2, sounds pretty sweet, really wouldnt mind if this ended up as the move...

Probably not going to be the same storyline but fun to read

http://viewer.zoho.com/docs/tdbccRb

Edit:a treatment is the plot line before the script. Who knows :D pretty cool thought gets your imagination going

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Film_treatment

Benzo
08-26-2008, 11:19 PM
I think this was released on the net last year because I remember reading this awhile ago. still, it was a good read.

GMfan
08-26-2008, 11:43 PM
I read this too, sounded awesome, a little over the top at certain parts but wouldn't be Transformers if it wasen't. Anyhow this will not be the story used for the second film but its a good read to know what it could have been...

Leadsled
08-27-2008, 01:17 AM
cool read...but i bet my bottom dollar that wont be the next movie

Stoneclaw
08-27-2008, 01:58 AM
Yeah i figured, hey could be a basis for a 3rd movie with a little tweaking, i thought it was cool, a devastator V autobot battle would be intense, especially with UM at the head :D

BadJeff
08-27-2008, 10:34 AM
Read it many moons ago... Entertaining for sure but who knows if any of it will pan out.. Not likely IMO

GMfan
08-27-2008, 11:15 AM
I nearly cried when I read the Ultra Magnus scene where he skids into battle, unloads the Autobots, transforms, then takes down Devastator....it was like the deleted scene from the 86 movie brought to life and brought out the "fangirl" side of me...Still hoping UM will be brought into live action :D

jjwankenobi
08-27-2008, 11:27 AM
Good read...entertaining, but impossible to film.

Hound
08-27-2008, 11:49 AM
Good read...entertaining, but impossible to film.
That's what was said about a live action transformers movie years ago. :p

BadJeff
08-27-2008, 12:01 PM
I nearly cried when I read the Ultra Magnus scene where he skids into battle, unloads the Autobots, transforms, then takes down Devastator....it was like the deleted scene from the 86 movie brought to life and brought out the "fangirl" side of me...Still hoping UM will be brought into live action :D

I'd give me left nut to see that on the big screen....seriously..i would..