PDA

View Full Version : benzo

brr-icy
08-25-2008, 06:38 PM
great transaction, sold him some minibots, fast payment great communication

crimbot
01-04-2009, 02:20 AM
Just had a fantastic transaction with Benzo! Prompt payment and extremely friendly guy! (Loved you Autobot Jacket by the way!) Thanks again!

JaySmith
01-06-2009, 08:39 PM
This was actually my second transaction with Benzo, and much like our first, it was an absolute pleasure to not only help out a fellow Transformers collector, but also deal with such a humbling individual whom has great communication, and very prompt payment.

skinsquad
08-08-2009, 07:06 PM
Ben came through for me today! The seekers are awesome!

0taku
08-31-2009, 10:28 PM
First transaction with him and it went smooth and fast. recieved Alt Camshaft today... love it.. thanks again

Bruticus82
01-06-2010, 07:55 PM
Purchased some bots from him, shippped promptly and good communication. Nice packaging. Great transaction.

Thanks!

Cheers Ian
01-08-2010, 12:12 PM
Awesome transaction from Benzo. He's a real class act folks. Don't hesistate to deal with him.

Cheers!
-Ian

Clutchburn
02-20-2010, 10:58 AM
Purchased TFTM Incinerator from Benzo. Flawless Transaction. THanks!

Leozak
07-26-2010, 08:30 PM
Picked up a Hasbro Reissue Soundwave off him and he was nice enough to meet me halfway! Smooth Transaction!

Scrapper6
07-31-2010, 08:18 PM
Belated message I know, but with the computer problems we've had I can be forgiven. I just knew I had to leave some feedback because I am extremely happy with the transaction Benzo and I made this past Monday.

Picked up some Real Gears from him and he was very understanding. Even when the computer problems made me think I'd have trouble.

Highly reccomend dealing with him in the future, I look forward to another wonderful transaction myself if the future is willing. :D

Scrapper6
08-13-2010, 08:36 AM
Another smooth transaction with Benzo to report. Great tight jointed figures and all around wonderfuly fast transaction. A++ :D

Robimus
09-06-2010, 02:33 AM
I've completed a couple transactions with Benzo in the past months and he always delivers. Its always a pleasure to deal with Benzo.

Leozak
09-07-2010, 08:49 PM
Completed a transaction with Benzo... pleasure to deal with, as always :)

Houndog22
10-16-2010, 03:22 AM
Fantastic transaction! It was a pleasure dealing with Benzo. He is really friendly in the e-mails and help provide pictures when I requested it.

Shipping was really fast, less than a week. Item is in fantastic conditions with instruction manuals nicely bundled.

Would gladly do business with Benzo again.

Take care!

Inextirpable
01-14-2011, 06:53 PM
Easy and fast transaction. Provides images on request and items were packaged perfect. Definitely recommended.

Scrapper6
03-20-2011, 01:51 PM
Though it probably goes without saying, since this is my third post in this thread, Benzo is a great guy to do business with.

He's a pleasure to talk to, his figures are always in wonderful condition and include their instructions, and of course he's also open to negotiation on prices.

My recent transactions with Benzo all took place at the Winnipeg Toy and Comic Expo last weekend, he sold me three TFs and a LEGO Mini-Figure I was looking for, for my collection.

I recommend Benzo for all your TF needs, I'm looking forward to future transactions with him and will buy from him again as long as he has figures for sale I'm looking for. (Can't very well buy something that isn't there, now can I? LOL)

noodle
07-16-2011, 01:15 AM
An exceptional seller; both friendly and accommodating. Overall a flawless transaction. I look forward to dealing with Benzo in the future. Thanks Again!