Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 05-02-2022, 11:07 PM   #21
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions
Re: Giant $15,000 Transformer Lot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
So I did go ahead and purchase this lot. Gave him $12,000.

I spent the last few days inventorying everything, and got a total of 597 figures at a total value of $22,660 according to average ebay sold listings (I kept em all on the lower end as well, for example, two latest G1 Optimus Primes complete sold for $281 and $370, I priced mine at $250) Some of the boxed and sealed stuff was hard to price, so I way low balled those on my inventory.

Not bad! I paid $20.13 per figure.

Guess Ima just sell it all cuz I don't really want any of them, I already have my nice little collection put away of ones I had when I was a kid.
ou wanna loan me some dough? =D

"YOU WIN AGAIN, GRAVITY!"
RNSrobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2022, 02:23 AM   #22
Autobotz24
G1 Junkie
Autobotz24's Ebay Auctions

I'm looking for a good condition Sunstreaker, Wheeljack, Mirage and Swoop of you got 'em

Feedback thread
http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showt...ght=Autobotz24

Among the winners, there is no room for the weak
Autobotz24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2022, 02:47 AM   #23
predahank
Storing is hoarding

Hey Mike

nice score. I actually talked to the guy about buying just the boxed stuff but i kind of dawdled on it.

Maybe I can grab some of the boxes off you. I already have detailed pics of each one that he sent me.

You bought a big of loose g1s years bsck which i courier’d to you from Vancouver if you recall
predahank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2022, 09:39 AM   #24
xueyue2
Canadian Slag

Quote:
So I did go ahead and purchase this lot. Gave him $12,000.

I spent the last few days inventorying everything, and got a total of 597 figures at a total value of $22,660 according to average ebay sold listings (I kept em all on the lower end as well, for example, two latest G1 Optimus Primes complete sold for $281 and $370, I priced mine at $250) Some of the boxed and sealed stuff was hard to price, so I way low balled those on my inventory.

Not bad! I paid $20.13 per figure.

Guess Ima just sell it all cuz I don't really want any of them, I already have my nice little collection put away of ones I had when I was a kid.

Good for you, enjoy your new collection!

sell/trade/wanted thread
feedback

xueyue2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2022, 11:39 AM   #25
Suburban prime
Mini-Con

If you end up selling the beast wars figures please let me know, I had messaged him regarding them as there might be some I need to get for my nephews
Suburban prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2022, 11:54 AM   #26
Mike
Robot Master
Mike's Ebay Auctions

I will be selling them all, except for maybe a few G1s, I'll shoot you guys some messages and posting them all in the sales threads soon, they are pieced together and inventoried and priced, now just gotta photograph everything lol Sooooo many toys!

I'm impressed with just how little junk there was though! The Beast Wars especially, I wasn't expecting so many mint and complete Beast Wars.

Even the G1 and G2 stuff, the combiners are all 99% complete, all the boxed stuff is complete, the city bots are amazing!! All the electronics work, seeing Omega Supreme walk in all his glory was a nice sight.

Last edited by Mike; 05-04-2022 at 11:58 AM.
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2022, 01:14 PM   #27
evenstaves
you renegade maverick

Quote:
I will be selling them all, except for maybe a few G1s, I'll shoot you guys some messages and posting them all in the sales threads soon, they are pieced together and inventoried and priced, now just gotta photograph everything lol Sooooo many toys!

I'm impressed with just how little junk there was though! The Beast Wars especially, I wasn't expecting so many mint and complete Beast Wars.

Even the G1 and G2 stuff, the combiners are all 99% complete, all the boxed stuff is complete, the city bots are amazing!! All the electronics work, seeing Omega Supreme walk in all his glory was a nice sight.
Hmmm, maybe I'll get in on this too

PMing u now
evenstaves is offline   Reply With Quote