Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 01-10-2024, 12:48 AM   #11
Skorpulator
Armada
Re: Rumble Core Class Another Release?

I've seen Rumble at WM back in October.
Skorpulator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2024, 11:51 AM   #12
evenstaves
you renegade maverick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinetic Bucket View Post
I was a little more optimistic when Wheelie started showing up at WalMart back in August, hoping that we would start seeing Laserbeak and Rumble start showing up at Walmart as well, but that never happened
SS86 cores Wheelie & Ratchet suddenly became plentiful when they were included on a WM standie released (what was it) like half a year ago? It also had a ton of Evo Slag & Sludge as well, those were the four cores in the assortment - I think the larger size classes picked in, were all ROTBs?

WM Brockville is still reeling from all those flooding in and not really moving (all shuffled to the pegs and staying there)

Anyways it?s just to say that I was also disappointed when I realized I couldn?t use (sightings of core Wheelie) as evidence that Rumble was present, or even had been
evenstaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2024, 09:37 PM   #13
CyberDragon10K
Predacon Rising

Ages Three and Up still owes me a Rumble.

Don't recall seeing one out in the wild where I usually haunt, but I did report on a smattering of pink Lazerbeaks (the Bayverse Bumblebee Core re-colour) a few times-ish.

I've got Frenzy reserved with Bombshell at HLJ. Import fees be damned, I'll just wait for a better guarantee from the reservation. Somehow got Netflix Soundwave and Netflix Bumblebee this way so it's worked out before.
CyberDragon10K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2024, 02:46 AM   #14
WereDragon EX
Robot Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baryonyx View Post
Through Ages 3 and Up?

That being said, a buddy of mine has a pre-order with A3U that was originally supposed to come in December, but the staff there told him Hasbro keeps pushing back the expected delivery date. Not A3U's fault, obviously, but frustrating to deal with nonetheless, for both the store and buyers.
WereDragon EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2024, 09:03 PM   #15
MapleMegatron
Canadian Slag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atomicgarden View Post
Hi !

I dont know if there will be a rerelease but something weird happened with Rumble in Canada.

I dont know if it ever hit shelves but I have never seen one in the wild and never heard of anyone finding him. I wanted to get him from Amazon, so I dont pay shipping but it looks like Amazon never got him. If they did it sold out fast. I was refreshing everyday. I gave up and paid shipping ordering from Toysnowman last winter. I dont know, it looks like canadians store got very limited quantities, if any at all.
Just wanted to confirm/clarify that rumble did show up at Canadian retail at gamestop and walmart. I picked mine up from a walmart shelf but indeed only saw him once. If anyone ever saw a core Laserbeak (pink BB) at a B&M retailer, they also had Rumble at a time.

And yeah, the ample wheelies found eventually came from this non rumble wave
https://www.entertainmentearth.com/p...-of-8/hsf3135c

Last edited by MapleMegatron; 01-11-2024 at 09:08 PM.
MapleMegatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2024, 02:56 PM   #16
Cronosabre
Machine War

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeTrain View Post
Entertainment Earth still has both Frenzy and Rumble on pre-order for $11.99 USD. They would ship from the US.
Interesting, on their website it shows it for preorder June 2024. Maybe there is another run coming.
Cronosabre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2024, 03:06 PM   #17
Cronosabre
Machine War

Quote:
Originally Posted by WereDragon EX View Post
That being said, a buddy of mine has a pre-order with A3U that was originally supposed to come in December, but the staff there told him Hasbro keeps pushing back the expected delivery date. Not A3U's fault, obviously, but frustrating to deal with nonetheless, for both the store and buyers.
It?s good to know that M&M isn?t the only retailer that is promising a re-release in 2024 and holding the original preorders from last year.

I appreciate all the feedback everyone, thanks!

I may still ask if they can ship the other items in my preorder and I?ll pay the additional shipping costs.
Cronosabre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2024, 12:05 AM   #18
MapleMegatron
Canadian Slag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cronosabre View Post
It?s good to know that M&M isn?t the only retailer that is promising a re-release in 2024 and holding the original preorders from last year.
That part scares me more. It now being in summer 2024 now puts it in the same pile as Sharpnel and Breakdown which were also scheduled for earlier preorders for supposed second runs from Hasbro. Sadly, these preorders are only placeholders and can be delayed indefinitely since there is no guarantee of a second run if Hasbro chooses not to fulfill the order after all.
MapleMegatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2024, 12:44 PM   #19
Baryonyx
Armada

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberDragon10K View Post
Ages Three and Up still owes me a Rumble.
I canceled my pre-order well over a year ago. I don't think I ever would have gotten it. A friend has a pre-order for me from BBTS, but I have no idea if it'll ever be fulfilled.

It's wild, because he's one of the few Cores that I think would actually sell. I could get you fifty BB Shockwave/Ravages today, even after the Dollarama rollout... and don't get me started on Hot Rod or Skywarp or my poor boy Iguanus.
Baryonyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2024, 09:50 PM   #20
CyberDragon10K
Predacon Rising

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baryonyx View Post
I canceled my pre-order well over a year ago. I don't think I ever would have gotten it. A friend has a pre-order for me from BBTS, but I have no idea if it'll ever be fulfilled.

It's wild, because he's one of the few Cores that I think would actually sell. I could get you fifty BB Shockwave/Ravages today, even after the Dollarama rollout... and don't get me started on Hot Rod or Skywarp or my poor boy Iguanus.
I'm going to keep the order, I suppose. At least it's not like that RotJ 40th Darth Vader they owe me when I've already seen it at Metropolis Comics & Toys (and my butter fingers/brain fart prepaid for the A3U one).

Ravage was absolutely warming where I am, but Shockwave was actually somewhat uncommon, oddly enough. SS86 Spike went on sale multiple times though.

Poor Iguanus indeed. Skywarp and Hot Rod weren't fixtures from what I remember, although I haven't looked back over my old sightings posts to confirm...
CyberDragon10K is offline   Reply With Quote