Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers Feedback and Reviews > Transformers Video Reviews

Old 07-04-2022, 06:35 PM   #1
GotBot
Nexus Maximus
Top 10 Most Special Transformers

In a week with family sickness courtesy of the big C, and tech issues, in light of a missed countdown question, I offer a personal list this week with the Transformers most special to me and why. Back to our usual voting this Wednesday!

https://youtu.be/H9STcW8b0pM
GotBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2022, 07:00 PM   #2
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions
Re: Top 10 Most Special Transformers

Lovely idea for a post. We all have special attachments to certain characters or toys based on our own stories.

I didn't get very many "new" Transformers or toys as a kid. TBH my dad made enough money, but it didn't go towards us lol. Lots of swap meet robots though! I got Scattershot from a swap meet. Even without weapons, dude had a bajillion guns. Loved him.

One of the few "new" toys for me was getting Ultra Magnus for christmas. It's one reason he's a favorite character.

Swindle was the only Combaticon I had for a long time so I will always have a soft spot for him. Same with Air Raid.

"YOU WIN AGAIN, GRAVITY!"
RNSrobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2022, 08:31 PM   #3
evenstaves
you renegade maverick

I remember bein in the hospital w chicken pox when I was a kid, my parents got me G1 Sureshot to play with in the hospital
So he’s always a favourite; my biggest gripe that the Legends comic Sureshot (from TR FullTilt) was never realized

Also, I remember breaking the pegs off the yellow ramps of the G1 Micromaster Missile Transport, and being pretty upset about it
My parents encouraged me to write to (Hasbro I guess?) about the damaged parts, which I did
I have no idea if they actually sent it to anyone or what, but one day they told me it came back that they couldn’t replace it, so they sent me a brand new transformer, and it was the big red car ActionMaster Wheeljack - I was like “holy crap! This car is AWESOME”
Don’t know if it was actually from the manufacturer/store, or if it was just my parents trying to get me to believe in a system of some kind? But anyways, that’s why I love the hell outta that one too
evenstaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2022, 05:28 PM   #4
GotBot
Nexus Maximus

These are both amazing stories. That is exactly what this list and this thread is meant to be. There is a story for every bot if one digs deep enough. Thanks for sharing.
GotBot is offline   Reply With Quote