Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 12-26-2014, 06:19 AM   #71
Rev
Addict
Re: I have a dream: MP 10 Hasbro reissue

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanBot View Post
Rev...how did it go today with your MP-10?...was it all that and a bag of chits?
Love it! All I had time to do was transform him into alt mode and plop him on top of a Detolf, but I can't wait to rearrange my shelves to make room for him. Although I may be better off waiting for soar and UM to show up first. The chest doors don't quite close perfectly, which I only noticed because of this thread. I will look at YOTH and Black Prime to see if they are the same.

But man I love having Prime in his true colours. He will look great with Bee and Wheeljack, Prowl etc. I really like YOTH Prime, but having this is so much better. That trailer! Seeing him in alt mode on my shelf with the trailer makes me feel like it's 1984 all over again on Christmas morning. It is too bad I missed this guy the first time around and had to wait so long.
Rev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 08:27 PM   #72
CanBot
Cybertron

Dude, I agree completely. Mine has some issues, but nothing that's detracting me from the overall enjoyment of him. Merry Christmas!
Old 12-26-2014, 09:35 PM   #73
Rev
Addict

And Merry Christmas to you!

So the chest doors close the same on MP10B and YOTH.

Ipad pic.

Last edited by Rev; 12-26-2014 at 10:02 PM.
Rev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 12:27 AM   #74
CanBot
Cybertron

Your Prime looks almost identical to mine! Your doors might close a bit better, actually...it's a slight misalignment of the heights on mine, I can see it a smidge here...but nothing like some I've seen! Yikes. Looks great though, enjoy! We've waited long enough!...of course, I'm sure now that Hasbro will re-release him in North America this summer
Old 12-27-2014, 01:15 AM   #75
elburrito
Animated

Had a similar issue with my original Hasbro MP10. Turned out to be very slight mis-transformation. Try pushing down gently on the front of the cab and at the same time up and in on the grill (abdomen). After that gently tap the wheel wells until the doors look right. The back of the torso should have a 2mm gap from the waist if it's right. Hope it helps.

Sale & Trade

Last edited by elburrito; 12-27-2014 at 03:04 AM.
elburrito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 12:24 AM   #76
CanBot
Cybertron

Just digging around BBTS, and a few other sites, and I can't seem to find this Asia Reissue Prime anymore. Was he in that short supply? Contrast to what I thought would be a far more limited edition MP11 Skywarp, whom you can find all day long. I guess that OP is obviously the more popular character.

I'm glad I got mine while I did. Now that the Takara version is getting done again, perhaps Hasbro will re-release in NA again. Who knows? What a wait it was for OP...I'm still pretty stoked I finally got him, even six months later.
Old 06-02-2015, 09:49 AM   #77
pside9
Beasty

I'm waiting for the Takara MP-10 reissue which has been delayed to near the end of June. YOTH Prime has been a nice stand-in, otherwise the wait would have been hard.
pside9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 10:32 AM   #78
timcrook
Cybertron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
... The chest doors don't quite close perfectly, which I only noticed because of this thread. I will look at YOTH and Black Prime to see if they are the same.

Try taking out the matrix of leadership, his chest will close better.
timcrook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 11:30 AM   #79
JLvatron
Chosen 1

Quote:
I have a dream: MP 10 Hasbro reissue
I read your post but still don't know,
Who's MP-10?

JLvatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 06:37 PM   #80
Chigimus
Masterpiece

Quote:
Just digging around BBTS, and a few other sites, and I can't seem to find this Asia Reissue Prime anymore. Was he in that short supply? Contrast to what I thought would be a far more limited edition MP11 Skywarp, whom you can find all day long. I guess that OP is obviously the more popular character.

I'm glad I got mine while I did. Now that the Takara version is getting done again, perhaps Hasbro will re-release in NA again. Who knows? What a wait it was for OP...I'm still pretty stoked I finally got him, even six months later.

Haven't really dug around much elsewhere on this side of the planet, but Tony still has some: http://chimungmung.com/product_info....oducts_id=2137
Chigimus is offline   Reply With Quote