Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > International Transformers News

Old 01-02-2021, 02:00 PM   #1
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon
Transformers Kingdom New Listings: Scorponok, Waspinator, Pipes, Rhinox, Galvatron An

Thanks to the detective work of our very own Jrprime17 we can share for you several new Transformers: Kingdom listings. Read on for the list of upcoming figures and listings, found via German site idee+spiel. Some nice surprises and some confirmed rumors: Core Class Soundwave Core Class Dracodon Deluxe class Scorponok Deluxe Class Wheeljack Deluxe Class Wingfinger Deluxe Class Tracks Deluxe Class Shadow Panther Deluxe Class Pipes Deluxe Class Slammer Deluxe Class Waspinator Voyager Class Rhinox Voyager Class Tigatron Leader Class Galvatron We are yet to see images of » Continue Reading.

The post Transformers Kingdom New Listings: Scorponok, Waspinator, Pipes, Rhinox, Galvatron And More! appeared first on Transformer World 2005 - TFW2005.COM.

More...
Old 01-03-2021, 08:26 AM   #2
Scrapper6
Nexus Maximus
Re: Transformers Kingdom New Listings: Scorponok, Waspinator, Pipes, Rhinox, Galvatro

I'll be perfectly honest here. I can understand re-packing some characters that already exist. However Wheeljack is the worst idea for a re-pack for the deluxe line. We had him in abundance for wave 1 Earthrise. We have him again more than likely shelf warming for Netflix Wave 2, Wheeljack did NOT deserve a Kingdom slot.

I would have preferred either a new mold character for that slot or at least something more interesting. Make a repaint of somebody, make a re-pack of Prowl or Bluestreak, do ANYTHING but give us Wheeljack all over again when he's been in stock for the better part of an entire year with shelf warming everywhere. It is not hard to get a Wheeljack.

The rest of this leaked list looks and sounds great, but the inclusion of Wheeljack of all figures just really makes me question Hasbro's case making decisions.
Old 01-03-2021, 09:52 AM   #3
GotBot
Nexus Maximus
Re: Transformers Kingdom New Listings: Scorponok, Waspinator, Pipes, Rhinox, Galvatro

None of this is news. I reported all this and more about 2 months ago on the Thursday night live show but way to not pay attention lol. Also, the rumor is Wheeljack COULD be a new mold (seems unlikely)
GotBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2021, 11:19 AM   #4
Lioconvoy81
Beasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotBot View Post
None of this is news. I reported all this and more about 2 months ago on the Thursday night live show but way to not pay attention lol. Also, the rumor is Wheeljack COULD be a new mold (seems unlikely)
Got the link? I wasn’t aware you had the actual listings on your show. Next time, advertise such big news more.
Lioconvoy81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2021, 11:53 AM   #5
Whisky Tango Foxtrot
Nexus Maximus

Maybe it's Armada Wheeljack from the Sideswipe mould.
Old 01-03-2021, 04:05 PM   #6
delrue
Crossover

Or they could do a Prime homage and have him packed in with a couple of swords instead of the blaster. It'll probably just be a repack of the old Wheeljack though. He's a popular character and I haven't seen any ER versions of him for months. Still see people asking about him once in a while in the sightings threads. Netflix version seems to have come and gone unless Walmart gets more shipments of deluxes sometime this year.
delrue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2021, 08:33 PM   #7
Alexander Quinn
Sarcasti-con

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrapper6 View Post
I'll be perfectly honest here. I can understand re-packing some characters that already exist. However Wheeljack is the worst idea for a re-pack for the deluxe line. We had him in abundance for wave 1 Earthrise. We have him again more than likely shelf warming for Netflix Wave 2, Wheeljack did NOT deserve a Kingdom slot.

I would have preferred either a new mold character for that slot or at least something more interesting. Make a repaint of somebody, make a re-pack of Prowl or Bluestreak, do ANYTHING but give us Wheeljack all over again when he's been in stock for the better part of an entire year with shelf warming everywhere. It is not hard to get a Wheeljack.

The rest of this leaked list looks and sounds great, but the inclusion of Wheeljack of all figures just really makes me question Hasbro's case making decisions.
Agreed. Why couldn’t that slot go to a single pack Ironhide, Prowl, or Ratchet. How about Bumblebee?
Alexander Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote