Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 05-06-2021, 12:15 PM   #451
pringj
Generation 1
Re: Northmen Collectibles NMC Toys - not impressed

I wrote 2 candid reviews on google recently about his store and the responses were telling. I'm a liar, I'm entitled etc. If you can I would file a claim with your credit card company or paypal because going through him is just a nightmare of apathy and getting the run around.
pringj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2021, 12:49 PM   #452
Metrotitan
Robot in Disguise

Quote:
Originally Posted by pringj View Post
I wrote 2 candid reviews on google recently about his store and the responses were telling. I'm a liar, I'm entitled etc. If you can I would file a claim with your credit card company or paypal because going through him is just a nightmare of apathy and getting the run around.
If anything HE thinks he's entitled... to your money. Up front. Without actually sending you anything. He was more worried about taking his "fees" than actually providing me with any of the product I had paid for IN FULL over 7 months ago.
Old 05-06-2021, 01:32 PM   #453
noodle
...in a cup.

Transformers collector here coming out of a hiatus. I preordered a few items from NMC Toys prior to seeing this thread. After reading pages upon pages of poor reviews among fellow collectors I decided to cancel my order before my CC dispute window closed.

I received a very vocal email from the store yesterday asking why it was brought to my CC's attention. It's not surprising at all at this point, that after almost two months of no correspondence on the store's end I get a reply almost immediately.

With that being said, do I follow up with his inquiry or do I let my Credit Card handle the dispute?

Last edited by noodle; 05-06-2021 at 02:01 PM.
noodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2021, 02:28 PM   #454
Yonoid
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodle View Post
Transformers collector here coming out of a hiatus. I preordered a few items from NMC Toys prior to seeing this thread. After reading pages upon pages of poor reviews among fellow collectors I decided to cancel my order before my CC dispute window closed.

I received a very vocal email from the store yesterday asking why it was brought to my CC's attention. It's not surprising at all at this point, that after almost two months of no correspondence on the store's end I get a reply almost immediately.

With that being said, do I follow up with his inquiry or do I let my Credit Card handle the dispute?
Respond back saying the person who manages your emails is not available right now.
Yonoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2021, 02:37 PM   #455
pringj
Generation 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yonoid View Post
Respond back saying the person who manages your emails is not available right now.
It's up to you but I would let a 3rd party handle this. When I escalated my claim with Paypal he immediately sent me several nasty emails saying I am terrible yada yada yada. He is a psychopath.
pringj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2021, 02:45 PM   #456
Moogleknight
Generation 1

Quote:

If you've already referred it to your CC I would let them handle it. Don't give him the opportunity to harass you any further. He didn't give you the courtesy of a response in 2 months. He doesn't deserve the courtesy of your response.
Moogleknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2021, 02:54 PM   #457
Jive Turkey
Generation 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yonoid View Post
lol

Tell him you're backlogged and you won't accept him trying to jump the line to talk to you
Jive Turkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2021, 02:58 PM   #458
Jive Turkey
Generation 1

Quote:

More evidence that his "backlogged" excuse is pure bullshit. On what planet would it be a reasonable situation where he has an email backlog so bad, that he can't get to you within 2 months?
I say fuck him. Don't respond and let the credit card company deal with him. Responding will just give him the opportunity to feed his napoleon complex ego. I'm sure you'll at least get a couple more email filled with the usual detritus nonetheless
Jive Turkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2021, 02:59 PM   #459
predahank
Storing is hoarding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jive Turkey View Post
lol

Tell him you're backlogged and you won't accept him trying to jump the line to talk to you
due to covid
predahank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2021, 03:01 PM   #460
noodle
...in a cup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pringj View Post
It's up to you but I would let a 3rd party handle this. When I escalated my claim with Paypal he immediately sent me several nasty emails saying I am terrible yada yada yada. He is a psychopath.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogleknight View Post
If you've already referred it to your CC I would let them handle it. Don't give him the opportunity to harass you any further. He didn't give you the courtesy of a response in 2 months. He doesn't deserve the courtesy of your response.
Thanks for the suggestions, I'll let the Credit Card company handle the issue at hand and follow up with them.