Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Canadian Transformers News

Closed Thread

Old 12-15-2009, 06:57 PM   #171
Spencer_Wilson
Generation 1
Re: Ages Three and Up Announcement: New Owner and Relaunch

Ginrai, I notice from your one other post that you are someone who claims that you are owed money. Feel free to contact me with some information regarding your order and I can look it up for myself. Did you at any time over the last year make an attempt to contact me regarding any lost payment or missing items? The spencer@agesthreeandup.com email was still accessible up to about 3 months ago so I would have still been receiving them and I don't recall any such request. Feel free to contact me here or at my email spencer_wilson@hotmail.com and I can check it out.

Spencer.

PS. the number you called was the Burnaby lisence office. It is where you purchase your business lisence for each city. As renewal for lisences comes up in November, I would have paid for it right away meaning it would be in their records up until the end of this year. In November I did not know I was shutting down. I was still under the impression I could pull through.
Old 12-15-2009, 08:28 PM   #172
Protoform X
Generation 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer_Wilson View Post
There is a lot of history on the one fellow who did not get his and I hold him responsible for a lot of what happened to A3U. I talked with him on the phone a few times after A3U was closed and told him that all he had to do was call me. He never did.

As for the one guy who I already said I did not give their paycheque to, I still have the written cheque pined to the wall in my office. It stands as a reminder to me every day to how far you can trust someone and how soon people can turn on you.
Wow...really Spence? I Called, Emailed, MSN'd, Facebooked..the only thing i didnt do was show up at the warehouse. As to Why MOP or i havent brought this up since last year...cause there was no point! we were there with you till the bitter end, we stuck it out with you and we knew you owed a lot of people money, so our paychecks didnt seem like it should take priority... we made this decision not as staff but as your FRIENDS, we knew it wasnt worth it to bring up. After a few months of us not talking and you not picking up my calls, when you finally did pick up you made it perfectly clear you wanted nothing to do with me anymore and seeing you for my final check just didnt seem worth it.

as a final note - its getting pretty old that you keep blaming me for A3U's demise. We have been over it, after i told you i was resigning from the Manager position at oakridge, i didnt just bail, i stuck around and worked for you for another 4 months, i paid my dues and i dont regret my decision, and this whole thing is waaaaayyyyyy behind me. thats all i have to say

Buy/Sell Feedback Thread: HERE
Old 12-15-2009, 08:56 PM   #173
agesthreeandup
Energon Supplier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginrai View Post
How many times were u screwd by your Japanese suppliers? How many times can u cry wolf? I guess the question is what does japan have against poor little u? They don't screw anyone but u over? Give me a braek!

Oh, why would u have a reason to lie? I don't know, but the Office of Superintendant of Bankruptcy has no record of you filing. Public record. Anyone can call. 604-666-5007 I hope all of your past business partners see this and come get u.

PS: if you are so past the fandom and this business, why go to Botcon this year?
Wow, this statement really does not portray you as someone that is looking for the truth. Now that Spencer has come in to speak out about what happened... you have no real questions for him. Only attacks.

That's extremely inconsistent with someone who is seemingly trying to protect the forums from a "bad person".

All I've seen in your posts are tantrums and undirected explanations of evidence that doesn't seem to tie anything together.

It's just one hateful confusing mess of words in my opinion. Resorting to calling anyone an "embarrassment" is pretty arrogant and assumes you are not embarrassing yourself which I really feel you are with every statement you make.

I'm cringing reading your stuff because it's so brutal and aggressive. Even if you are right, I don't think the excess of insults in your statements help me or anyone to understand what's going on here.
www.agesthreeandup.ca
Old 12-15-2009, 08:58 PM   #174
Spencer_Wilson
Generation 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoform X View Post
Wow...really Spence? I Called, Emailed, MSN'd, Facebooked..the only thing i didnt do was show up at the warehouse. As to Why MOP or i havent brought this up since last year...cause there was no point! we were there with you till the bitter end, we stuck it out with you and we knew you owed a lot of people money, so our paychecks didnt seem like it should take priority... we made this decision not as staff but as your FRIENDS, we knew it wasnt worth it to bring up. After a few months of us not talking and you not picking up my calls, when you finally did pick up you made it perfectly clear you wanted nothing to do with me anymore and seeing you for my final check just didnt seem worth it.

as a final note - its getting pretty old that you keep blaming me for A3U's demise. We have been over it, after i told you i was resigning from the Manager position at oakridge, i didnt just bail, i stuck around and worked for you for another 4 months, i paid my dues and i dont regret my decision, and this whole thing is waaaaayyyyyy behind me. thats all i have to say
Sorry you feel that way Protoform. I considered you to be one of my best friends for many years. It is too bad that my anger and resentment for the closing of A3U is all it takes to trash a 5 year friendship. Was I hurt? Yes. I trusted you and put a hell of a lot of faith in you as well as a huge financial investment in you. Oakridge was the demise of A3U, 100%. Without the high rent, the added cost of products and the cost of employees who were content to sit behind a desk and play solitare A3U could have pulled out of the finincial difficulties attributed to changes in suppliers.

Our last phone call IIRC went along the lines of me telling you I was angry, hurt and going through a tough time. I was mad at you, at MOP for being a traitor and many other things. Then I told you I was going to do the grind on Sunday and would really like it if you called to go with me. That call never did come.

Spencer

Last edited by Spencer_Wilson; 12-15-2009 at 09:02 PM.
Old 12-15-2009, 10:25 PM   #175
Nemesis Predaking
Wears Sunglasses at Night

Wow, this shit is epic.
Personally, I only ever dealt with A3U once & the transaction was flawless.It was for a Gundam Custom Deathscythe Hell D.
I believe it was not to long before everything went south.

From what I've read. I can understand peoples apprehension about not waiting to deal with A3U again, but really is it necessary to drag it out all over again ?
Give the guys a chance to do business.
If shit goes wrong then those that warned everyone can say "we told you so". But also keep in mind the old saying "buyer beware".
I doubt I'll deal with A3U, but that's not because of any of this stuff. I'm happy dealing with Automaton & BBTS.
But if something comes up at A3U that I can't find anywhere else, i may just deal with them.

You know you're an old nerd when you feel the effects of inflation on action figures.
Youtube Twitter
Old 12-15-2009, 11:51 PM   #176
Doctor Kibble
Generation 1

So let me get this clear, Spencer. You were on your way out of Rupert anyway, but still made Winston "buy you out"?

You blame Protoform X for the demise of A3U like he was the one that made major decisions for you? And you pin his paycheque on your wall as a reminder? You can't just mail it to him?
Old 12-15-2009, 11:51 PM   #177
darthrage
Beast Machine

i think we should keep this thread on topic of the welcoming of a new store to the lower mainland before the hostility gets out of hand. If there needs to be a discussion about the history of A3U in the last 5 years or more, I think that's a whole new thread.

Welcome to the world of Transformers retail, Boris and I hope that you have much success. I think it would probably be appreciated if the people here can introduce themselves as who they really are behind their screen names when going to the store so relationships can be built because I know that if I was a store owner, I'd like to know who everyone is so that I know their customer needs and wants.

But I'm sure that when someone enters the store and then reports their purchases and findings on the site, they can probably figure out which customer's face to put with the screen name.

Anyways, the A3U drama can be handled privately or at least not in this thread because Boris has been totally sincere in explaining himself and I believe he deserves a chance. He's doing something for the TF community in 604 and yet people are already biting each other's heads off when in fact they could be going home with a decent to positive shopping experience at a brand new retail store.

And to the people spreading hate....do you really want to continue doing this? Because it is displayed in public that you all are quite negative people and other people probably won't want to deal with you in a trade. Cuz you know it'll be awkward, just FYI. You're probably one of those guys that walk into the store, don't say a word, spend alot of time looking at TFs, don't say a word and then walk out and then quickly log into Cybertron to report your findings / "intel". OR you'll probably be like "oh man, I don't wanna walk past that store because I might see so and so". (so then you end up taking the long way around in the mall just to avoid being spotted, LOL!)

Last edited by darthrage; 12-16-2009 at 12:04 AM.
Old 12-16-2009, 12:13 AM   #178
pud333
Animated

You know, for a guy named "darthrage," you're pretty level-headed, haha.

I totally agree with what you said. This thread has gone really off course, from discussing the new A3U, to discussing what looks like some pretty private issues from the old A3U. Perhaps the thread should be split or something?

Anyway, I think some people just need to move on. Nothing Boris or anyone says can convince the haters from thinking otherwise, and vice versa, so it's sort of a stalemate at this point. Let's just move on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthrage View Post
i think we should keep this thread on topic of the welcoming of a new store to the lower mainland before the hostility gets out of hand. If there needs to be a discussion about the history of A3U in the last 5 years or more, I think that's a whole new thread.

Welcome to the world of Transformers retail, Boris and I hope that you have much success. I think it would probably be appreciated if the people here can introduce themselves as who they really are behind their screen names when going to the store so relationships can be built because I know that if I was a store owner, I'd like to know who everyone is so that I know their customer needs and wants.

But I'm sure that when someone enters the store and then reports their purchases and findings on the site, they can probably figure out which customer's face to put with the screen name.

Anyways, the A3U drama can be handled privately or at least not in this thread because Boris has been totally sincere in explaining himself and I believe he deserves a chance. He's doing something for the TF community in 604 and yet people are already biting each other's heads off when in fact they could be going home with a decent to positive shopping experience at a brand new retail store.

And to the people spreading hate....do you really want to continue doing this? Because it is displayed in public that you all are quite negative people and other people probably won't want to deal with you in a trade. Cuz you know it'll be awkward, just FYI. You're probably one of those guys that walk into the store, don't say a word, spend alot of time looking at TFs, don't say a word and then walk out and then quickly log into Cybertron to report your findings / "intel". OR you'll probably be like "oh man, I don't wanna walk past that store because I might see so and so". (so then you end up taking the long way around in the mall just to avoid being spotted, LOL!)

Old 12-16-2009, 12:14 AM   #179
chans formers
raff ow roud

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthrage View Post

x2
speaking as a outsider reading in,i've never actually dealt with a3u personally(i'm not tech savy enough to do quite a bit on here...including online ordering)but darthrage does have a point.this thread (as much entertainment as it is)is totally for the "relaunch of a3u". i'm not speaking for either side on this one,but since "spencer wilson" is actually posting/replying to alot of this,would it be safe to assume he can recieve private messages?would it not make more sense to just "pm" the guy and try to solve whatever the issue is with the guy?imagine being in "boris's" shoes,after shelling out who knows how much coin to take over a defunct business/name,only to fight another uphill battle.and as a few of you have been saying you're just trying to warn people from being scammed,concrete proof says it better than words can ever say.honestly though,if i knew how to order stuff online(thank god i don't$$$$),i'd probably give boris a try up until the day i "actually" get ripped off.but i probably wouldn't from spencer,just mostly cause i don't like being involved in drama in any way and no offense to him,he seems to almost be a magnet for it.
Old 12-16-2009, 04:46 AM   #180
Ginrai
Mini-Con

Quote:
Actually I only had one problem with a Japanese supplier.
Well when I look at Ages past comments I see the bad ones are removed, but I'm sure that all the people on the forum who remember all the excuses will know what I'm talkign about.

Quote:
As for the Superintendent, I have not officially completed the Bankruptsy but still trying to tie up some loose ends before making it official. I have not done my taxes for the last 4 years and needed a year of employement to finalize my divorce. They require a previous years tax filing to determin things like alimony and child support. Much of this is at the direction of my Bankruptsy lawyer.
This is more believable if you knew that its a Trustee, not a lawyer that you talk to. Actually an accountant. Just ask the office. Nice try.

Quote:
Ginrai, I notice from your one other post that you are someone who claims that you are owed money. Feel free to contact me with some information regarding your order and I can look it up for myself.
Are u serious? I talked to some guy named Mike last year. I count it as lost money now. I just want other people to know about my experiance with yor company. From what others are sayiong, you dont pay your staff or friend? Why pay me? Forget it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by agesthreeandup View Post
Wow, this statement really does not portray you as someone that is looking for the truth. Now that Spencer has come in to speak out about what happened... you have no real questions for him.
Forgive me "boris", but I won't waste time asking questions to someone who isn't trusted. And I'm sorry for you bein involved withh him too. What truth do you have? Nothing. Only your word. And the other readers have my word. My word is just as valid or not as yours is.

Quote:
All I've seen in your posts are tantrums and undirected explanations of evidence that doesn't seem to tie anything together.
At least I provided numbers for people to call. All Spencer does is want us to take his word for it. Well with all the negative things people say, customers, employees, friends now, I think his woird is not too good. Right? Where is yor evidence that he doesn't own Ages? Burden of proof is on you, not me.

Quote:
Resorting to calling anyone an "embarrassment" is pretty arrogant and assumes you are not embarrassing yourself which I really feel you are with every statement you make.
But its ok to try to call people out. Calling them cowards? Don't have the nutz? Don't try to advertise here and then have your friend insult the fans.

Sorry to everyone who reads this all. But it is frustrating to see "boris" come on the boards and tell us hes not with Spencer. Where is the proof? And then if someone says something bad. U say its a lie and not true. The n u say, if you dont beleive me, come in and buy toys from me? That proves nothing and people deserve better than that.

Bottom line. No one knows if u r Spencer. If you are, pretty sad. If u r not, then I question ur business sdense anyway buying a business with such a bad rep. not too smart. If u r in bussiness with him I guess good luck, youll need it it seems, like his other friends and other employees.

Well I guess you can keep tag teaming and bullying people on the board now...
Closed Thread

Tags
agesthreeandup