Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Canadian Transformers News

Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2009, 04:49 AM   #181
Ginrai
Mini-Con
Re: Ages Three and Up Announcement: New Owner and Relaunch

Quote:
Originally Posted by pud333 View Post
This thread has gone really off course, from discussing the new A3U, to discussing what looks like some pretty private issues from the old A3U.
I agrre its ugly now, but is it off topic? New owner? New ages? These are what we'er talking about right? Thweres no proof this isn't old ages with new wrapping.

I guess everyone knows what my opinion is now, but until we prove anything one or another isn't that what "boris" is in for assosiated with a bad name?

We have a rightt to ask.
Old 12-16-2009, 06:12 AM   #182
Sun Swipe Prime
Canadian Slag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginrai View Post
I agrre its ugly now, but is it off topic? New owner? New ages? These are what we'er talking about right? Thweres no proof this isn't old ages with new wrapping.

I guess everyone knows what my opinion is now, but until we prove anything one or another isn't that what "boris" is in for assosiated with a bad name?

We have a rightt to ask.
Yes, people have a right to ask questions, but from an outsiders view right now, I'm not seeing any questions being asked. I see a lot of wild and angry accusations.

Let's think about this for a moment. If these accusations are true, what is there to gain from them? You warn off a few people, but the harm has already been done to youself, and you're out what ever money you're out. Now think about if these accusations are false. You're dragging Boris's name through the mud here and causing him problems that he doesn't deserve and that's wrong.

I'm willing to give Boris a chance to prove himself. In time, lies will show through and so will truths.

All this hate is really.... frustrating to read.
Old 12-16-2009, 06:13 AM   #183
agesthreeandup
Energon Supplier

Quote:
Well when I look at Ages past comments I see the bad ones are removed, but I'm sure that all the people on the forum who remember all the excuses will know what I'm talkign about.
So basically you are saying you have no proof.

Quote:
Forgive me "boris", but I won't waste time asking questions to someone who isn't trusted. And I'm sorry for you bein involved withh him too. What truth do you have? Nothing. Only your word. And the other readers have my word. My word is just as valid or not as yours is.
Truth I have? I have a store that many people have seen me at and spoken to me. Nobody's seen you at all and you aren't even located in my city. And you're talking about people in Vancouver. Seems ridiculous you would even call me out on this.

Nobody said your word isn't as good as mine. But the way you put your words together makes it hard to understand what makes you so sure of yourself. Maybe this is just more of a problem with your investigative skills rather than people lying. I can't help you with that.

Quote:
At least I provided numbers for people to call. All Spencer does is want us to take his word for it. Well with all the negative things people say, customers, employees, friends now, I think his woird is not too good. Right? Where is yor evidence that he doesn't own Ages? Burden of proof is on you, not me.
I think that's what everyone is wondering... why are those numbers even important.

You've provided proof of everyone elses identity except for yours. You got a number I can check you up at? What's your real name even? Spencer's given his, I've given mine. We are both accessible to the public. Seems only one that's hiding something is you.

Quote:
But its ok to try to call people out. Calling them cowards? Don't have the nutz?
Well, I haven't really seen any outstanding proof of you having any backbone, so I dunno what you're so confused about. You keep saying the same things over and over again and haven't revealed yourself. Yet you won't believe people that have revealed themselves here.

Quote:
Sorry to everyone who reads this all. But it is frustrating to see "boris" come on the boards and tell us hes not with Spencer.
I highly doubt you are frustrated at anything but being called out for not having a firm position or grasp of what you sound like right now. I doubt you are sorry to anyone and you definitely got things all wrong too. So I dunno, kinda fighting against yourself now.

Quote:
Where is the proof? And then if someone says something bad. U say its a lie and not true. The n u say, if you dont beleive me, come in and buy toys from me? That proves nothing and people deserve better than that.
Never asked anybody to buy from me. Just letting people know I'm available and in business at a mall. A public place where everyone can actually see me and ask me questions and evaluate for themselves. Something you can't even do. I really doubt you care about what people deserve. Seems like you want nothing more than to have the last word. If it's that important to you, then fine, I don't have proof I'm me. I'm only looking at the reflection of someone that doesn't really exist.

Quote:
Bottom line. No one knows if u r Spencer. If you are, pretty sad.
Well, nobody knows who you are, so maybe we are all made up people talking to made up people. Infact, I'm actually one robot of many that combine to make a super robot spencer. Since the truth seems ridiculous to you, maybe that will be more believable for your taste.

Quote:
If u r not, then I question ur business sdense anyway buying a business with such a bad rep. not too smart. If u r in bussiness with him I guess good luck, youll need it it seems, like his other friends and other employees.
Thanks for your concern, but I'd rather not take business advice from someone that has shown such bad acumen on just forum posting.

Quote:
Well I guess you can keep tag teaming and bullying people on the board now...
Never attacked anyone... from what I recall this whole thing is about you attacking my store name and asking me to prove I'm not Spencer.

Just giving you what you were asking for the truth. If you want I can make up a fake story that matches more of what you had in mind.
www.agesthreeandup.ca
Old 12-16-2009, 06:46 AM   #184
darthrage
Beast Machine

As someone who is also an entrepreneur, I'm showing my support for a local business owner like Boris. That's why I find some of this back and forth arguing a little bit tiring and ultimately......off topic.

Boris opened the store because he is passionate about the Transformers hobby (likes yourselves) and he came here to look for support and some people here instantly bring him down........what a disgusting attitude.

I know how tough it is to start up a business. I'm having a hard enough time trying to get my company up and running without the people bad mouthing me at the start.

Let's be reasonable here. You're unhappy about what happened in the past, fine, say your words, let the past be the past and move on......no need to lose sleep or get an ulcer over it. I mean, seriously, what is it.....a year ago and this stuff has been dormant??? Come on guys. Its not worth it. Boris explained himself and deserves a chance. This whole bringing up of A3U's past is not fair to Boris and his mention of a fresh new start for the company.

This thread should be locked, the announcement was made, Boris said his piece.

Go transform something

Last edited by darthrage; 12-16-2009 at 06:57 AM.
Old 12-16-2009, 06:51 AM   #185
agesthreeandup
Energon Supplier

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthrage View Post
Let's be reasonable here. You're unhappy about what happened in the past, fine, say your words, let the past be the past and move on......no need to lose sleep or get an ulcer over it. Its not worth it. Boris explained himself and deserves a chance.
Totally... time to move on. I better get outta here too before I start to believe I don't really exist :P

Next announcement from me will be for new product... not old gripes.
www.agesthreeandup.ca
Old 12-16-2009, 07:23 AM   #186
Ginrai
Mini-Con

Wow, very long post to say nothing. I'm not attaching my name to a business and assking people to shop with me. I don't need to tell my name. If I did, nobody on this forum would even know who I am.

What's yor point? Prove your not Spencer. If u cant then people can still question why u took a name with such bad reputation.

U want questions instead of speculation? Fine.

Why would Urban Samurai Hobbies open a store to sell mostly your product? makes no sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacDougs
First off... After having been to the store, that's a lot of "rented space". As far as I can tell, the majority of the product in "Urban Samurai" belongs to A3U. Why would you open a store when most of the merchandise you're selling isn't yours?

And to say that Spencer is "just an employee" is like saying that the Prime Minister just signs documents. I highly doubt that he would be satisfied to come in to a place of business a few times a week and sit behind a counter unless he had some sort of stake in it. Especially knowing the backlash he'd get.
Friend of mine went in a got a business card. Urban Samurai on one side and Ages on the other. Sounds like your closer in business than u let on.

What is Spencer's postiion in Urban Samurai? Where is Adrian? Where is Alex? (former owner of Urban) Wasnt Spencer selling Urban Samurai toys in Ages befor eit closed? My firend was told by Spencer that he bought Urban Samurai from Alex.

You start this thread saying u understand why people are mad at Spencer and now u have him backing u up. Wasn't he removed as a sponsor from here or TFW boards bacause of his failure to deliver his preorders or offer refunds?

How dare you say that I'm not a real person? I'm not selling anything. I am not on the boards trying to win trust for my business. u have to prove yoursef with time. But so far u cant answerr any questions with facts. only your word. so i will take it for what it is worth... the reputation yor business has.

Feel bad for u if u didn't know this was coming. But the Ages drama was a pretty big event on the boards last year. Not everybodys goin to forget.
Old 12-16-2009, 07:29 AM   #187
Ginrai
Mini-Con

Quote:
As someone who is also an entrepreneur, I'm showing my support for a local business owner like Boris. That's why I find some of this back and forth arguing a little bit tiring and ultimately......off topic.

Boris opened the store because he is passionate about the Transformers hobby (likes yourselves) and he came here to look for support and some people here instantly bring him down........what a disgusting attitude.

I know how tough it is to start up a business. I'm having a hard enough time trying to get my company up and running without the people bad mouthing me at the start.

Let's be reasonable here. You're unhappy about what happened in the past, fine, say your words, let the past be the past and move on......no need to lose sleep or get an ulcer over it. I mean, seriously, what is it.....a year ago and this stuff has been dormant??? Come on guys. Its not worth it. Boris explained himself and deserves a chance. This whole bringing up of A3U's past is not fair to Boris and his mention of a fresh new start for the company.

Go transform something
if u want to trust, then thats pretty nice of u. But there is only speculation and trust left here. u r right. everything that can be said has been said.

I like that you trust "boris", but u assume his motives are passion for the hobby. but we dont know anything for sure and thats what everyone is talking about. Againthis is what a "new ages" threead is about. and so i dont think it is off topic.

but there is no progress here, maybe it should be locked down. he cant answer with facts and the angry poeple like me can only speculate what is really going on. pretty pointless i guess.

but i wont shop with them and anyone who will and has read this thread is taking a risk. (thats fair right boris? it is a risk)
Old 12-16-2009, 10:39 AM   #188
Pascal
Banned

Quote:
What's yor point? Prove your not Spencer.
Plenty of people here have met Boris in person. You fail.
Old 12-16-2009, 11:12 AM   #189
Cliffjumper69
primebein's rival
Cliffjumper69's Ebay Auctions
Send a message via MSN to Cliffjumper69

Wow, I love interwebz drama!

At Boris and A3U, I honestly was thinking of giving you guys a try and help out your business. (I need Alternity Cliffjumper) After reading you flame a fan who is angry and upset out in the open and not in PM's or in emails, really turned me off your store. In ALL the manager positions ive had, I learned you NEVER make the customer look like a fool or cut them down to size. If Ginrai was being rude to Spencer or your business, you take the high road not lower yourself to his level. If anything, you treating him with respect will make you look better and help you in the long run.

This thread has been derailed and I think the Mods should slap a lock on it or clean it up.

CJ

Last edited by Cliffjumper69; 12-16-2009 at 11:15 AM.
Old 12-16-2009, 11:18 AM   #190
pud333
Animated

Quote:

We have a rightt to ask.
You have a right to ask, but Boris is real, dude. Your "arguments" fail on such a monumental level, it's almost not funny. Almost.

Seriously, you keep saying there's no proof that Boris isn't a front. Yet you have no proof to prove your point. You're making serious accusations about deceit, theft, fraud... all things being equal, with no one having proof, your accusations are the kind that ruin people's lives and livelihood. Boris and Spencer are out in the open, accessible to the public, their personal info has been dragged out into the forums. You? You get to toss mud from behind a user handle, basically keeping to the shadows. It'll be easy for you to just drop your nick (a nick that you just created recently to basically attack Boris on the boards it seems), but Boris can't just change his life. If you're going to make accusations, be a man and put your money where your mouth is, and show us real proof. Proof that can be used in a court of law. Oh wait, you have none. There's nothing you have that shows that Boris isn't a front, because if you had any real evidence, you would have given it up by now. Transparency goes both ways. Boris has a right to face his accuser. If you're so right, you shouldn't be afraid to give your own personal info to face him, right? Have the courage of your convictions.

The internet makes it really easy for dudes like you to throw mud and flame and make baseless accusations. Grow up dude. Put yourself in Boris' shoes if you can. Would you want someone dragging your name through the mud without any proof? No of course not. All I can say to you is:

Quote:

Go transform something
Definitely. I think this thread poses no purpose anymore. Haters making accusations they cannot back up. Even Spencer comes on here and says people can ask him questions, yet most just seem content to yell at him. No point in it. This thread probably should be locked now.

Closed Thread

Tags
agesthreeandup