Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 04-26-2021, 02:56 PM   #281
Jive Turkey
Generation 1
Re: Northmen Collectibles NMC Toys - not impressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by style View Post
Same thing. I emailed over and over and after 10 days I opened a dispute as I approached my 180 day PayPal dispute deadline and still heard nothing. I had to escalate my PayPal dispute and now he emails me within minutes. Not going to give me my product or anything. Just that he is going to ban me for jumping the ‘support queue.’ I think he is overwhelmed and he is on his own and his product isn’t coming in but at the same time I saw some my preorders go from being ‘preorder’ to ‘in stock’ to ‘out of stock’ with no emails or notifications. Didn’t want to take the chance. Thanks to this board for the heads up before the deadline passed that I should attempt to get my money back.
Get your refund through PayPal dispute for the entire amount. His "restocking fee" isn't a legally binding policy. He's not allowed to just keep your money. If you mark the dispute as "resolved" before he issues the refund (He'll give you that ultimatum, trust me), he'll still screw you out of the restocking fee and there will be nothing you can do about it
Jive Turkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2021, 04:15 PM   #282
Mumps
Canadian Slag

Got ads for this scumbag on facebook today... I suppose that's my fault for using Facebook. I reported the ad as a scam (I know, nothing is going to happen, but it felt good to do it), and I blocked them.
Mumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2021, 04:31 PM   #283
Dark Rage
白人看不懂

I paid by PayPal last August. I think I'm out of luck.

I'll be dead or the store will shut down before I get my pre-orders in.
Dark Rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2021, 05:30 PM   #284
Robbler
Machine War

I'm worried about my TMNT preorders now, knowing full well it's been a debacle 2/3 times I've ordered from there prior.

The best one was when I made an order, wanted to cancel it, but he said it was too late at that point because everything except the preorder was set aside already. Then when everything was ready to ship, I got an email saying two of the items were outta stock. Riddle me this, Batman, how could that be if my order pieces were set aside.
Old 04-26-2021, 07:52 PM   #285
style
Energon
style's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbler View Post
I'm worried about my TMNT preorders now, knowing full well it's been a debacle 2/3 times I've ordered from there prior.

The best one was when I made an order, wanted to cancel it, but he said it was too late at that point because everything except the preorder was set aside already. Then when everything was ready to ship, I got an email saying two of the items were outta stock. Riddle me this, Batman, how could that be if my order pieces were set aside.
Ya Neca is what I had ordered.

Last edited by style; 05-18-2021 at 02:48 AM.
style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2021, 09:56 PM   #286
Jive Turkey
Generation 1

I preordered a neca figure last year. After it had been available elsewhere for months, I finally got him to cancel the order after some extremely inappropriate emails from him - again, no replies until i escalated the paypal dispute, then an email within 10 minutes. Then the listing when from "preorder" to "out of stock" within an hour. In other words, he either forgot to order it, or just didn't bother to. The figure was never "on its way". Someone this disorganized has no place trying to run a business

Last edited by Jive Turkey; 04-26-2021 at 09:59 PM.
Jive Turkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2021, 10:45 PM   #287
style
Energon
style's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jive Turkey View Post
I preordered a neca figure last year. After it had been available elsewhere for months, I finally got him to cancel the order after some extremely inappropriate emails from him - again, no replies until i escalated the paypal dispute, then an email within 10 minutes. Then the listing when from "preorder" to "out of stock" within an hour. In other words, he either forgot to order it, or just didn't bother to. The figure was never "on its way". Someone this disorganized has no place trying to run a business
Only 3 days left until he has to reply.

Last edited by style; 05-18-2021 at 02:49 AM.
style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2021, 12:25 AM   #288
RodimusRocks
Machine War

https://www.reddit.com/r/ActionFigur...n_collectibles this man is legit unhinged
RodimusRocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2021, 06:38 AM   #289
Decepticon Army
King of the Obscure

... wow.
Old 04-27-2021, 10:42 AM   #290
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions

At this point it's not funny. Dude seems like he needs some support and help. Running a business does not seem good for his mental health :/

"YOU WIN AGAIN, GRAVITY!"
RNSrobot is offline   Reply With Quote