Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 08-22-2013, 09:41 AM   #11
Window
Robot Master
Re: MMC's Ferral Rex

Just an FYI but planet steel express offers free shipping on orders over $150 AND if you combine all the current members they will ship them out as they are released so no POL waiting and you get the benefit of free shipping.

So far this guy looks amazing, the pics of the extended legs transformation are cool but from the side they expose Leo-Dux's thighs a bit too much.

There are 3 levels of leg extension that have been stated, short n stumpy, long n lean or a middle of the road.
Window is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 07:53 PM   #12
SolidusPrime
Generation 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberMnky View Post
You can pre-order the five figures at the usual online store, Automaton, bbts etc... At this moment there is no feral rex gift pack with all five members announced.
Sounds good. I thought I missed something for a second there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Window View Post
Just an FYI but planet steel express offers free shipping on orders over $150 AND if you combine all the current members they will ship them out as they are released so no POL waiting and you get the benefit of free shipping.

So far this guy looks amazing, the pics of the extended legs transformation are cool but from the side they expose Leo-Dux's thighs a bit too much.

There are 3 levels of leg extension that have been stated, short n stumpy, long n lean or a middle of the road.
Have you done business with that site before? Just curious because I was wondering if they ship from China, and if so, how can they ship 5 figures and not have customers dinged for customs?
Old 08-22-2013, 08:48 PM   #13
down_shift
Fortress Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masta_Skidz View Post
I am glad I have this on pre-order but the only thing that concerns me on this is the combined modes legs look a little to beefy like it could make posing difficult but other than that I am happy with how it looks and can't wait to have some of the figures in hand over the coming months

I am sure it is just the angle of the picture but the back pieces looks close together other than that perfect in all modes imho
The legs can be extended farther then they already are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidusPrime View Post
Where did you preorder this? Can someone buy Feral Rex? I thought 5 Feral Cons combined to create Rex.
Best option for those not in the area would be PSX (planetsteelexpress). They offer free shipping to Canada when they order is over $150. If that wasn't cool enough they don't wait for it all to ship together, they ship them as they come in. No extra charge!
down_shift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 11:18 PM   #14
SolidusPrime
Generation 2

Do they mark the shipments as gifts? Anyone been hit with customs?