Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 07-11-2023, 09:49 AM   #6821
imfallenangel
Cybertron
Re: Amazon.ca Transformers Sightings and discussion

So got my shipped email showing the Megs/Rat image... I expect it to be the correct set but fingers crossed... will see when it gets here (stated as for Friday but probably before).
Old 07-11-2023, 10:37 AM   #6822
MilanX3
Nexus Maximus

So did they now switch the listing numbers for these two sets? So the issue is now corrected?

I'd have to confirm in detail on my acct, but I have both sets ordered, and I think Amazon switched the order numbers so the correct item is now connected to the correct image of the product....can anyone else confirm this?

Looks like now on .ca the description no longer matches the picture for either listing...seems more confusing..

The main sign seems to be that that the expected delivery dates switched as well....

Last edited by MilanX3; 07-11-2023 at 05:30 PM.
MilanX3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2023, 10:43 AM   #6823
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions

Any Prime Day deals

"YOU WIN AGAIN, GRAVITY!"
RNSrobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2023, 10:53 AM   #6824
evenstaves
you renegade maverick

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNSrobot View Post
Any Prime Day deals
Got u covered m8

Amazam is now listing its Prime Day Deals
Mostly all old stuff; none of the hot new items are discounted at all

With that said, if anyone missed out on any of these old classics, check it out
(no links, I’m mobileposting and it’s brutal enough as-is)

legends ER micro HotRodPatrol $10.00 (down from 12.99)

Kingdom GoldenDisc Huff ‘N Puff $48.50 (down from 62.99)
Kingdom BAT Sideswipe/Skywarp $48.50 (down from 62.99)
Kingdom BAT Mirage/Grimlock $67.49 (down from 84.99)
JP collab #1 Rexy/Muldoon $108.10 (down from 122.97)

core Legacy BombBurst $12.57 (down from 16.99)
deluxe Legacy KnockOut $27.71 (down from 35.99)
deluxe Legacy Pointblank $26.63 (down from 35.99)
voyager Legacy Inferno $36.95 (down from 47.99)
leader Legacy G2 LazerOP $59.28 (down from 76.99)
titan Legacy CyberPlex $194.47 (down from 299.99)

WreckNRule Impactor/Spindle $51.58 (down from 66.99)
WreckNRule Leadfoot/elephantbonez $51.55 (down from 66.99)

voyager Evo LeoPrime $38.39 (down from 47.99)
leader Evo Skyquake $59.28 (down from 76.99)
evenstaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2023, 11:21 AM   #6825
lifedragon99
Beasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by evenstaves View Post
Got u covered m8

Amazam is now listing its Prime Day Deals
Mostly all old stuff; none of the hot new items are discounted at all

With that said, if anyone missed out on any of these old classics, check it out
(no links, I?m mobileposting and it?s brutal enough as-is)

legends ER micro HotRodPatrol $10.00 (down from 12.99)

Kingdom GoldenDisc Huff ?N Puff $48.50 (down from 62.99)
Kingdom BAT Sideswipe/Skywarp $48.50 (down from 62.99)
Kingdom BAT Mirage/Grimlock $67.49 (down from 84.99)
JP collab #1 Rexy/Muldoon $108.10 (down from 122.97)

core Legacy BombBurst $12.57 (down from 16.99)
deluxe Legacy KnockOut $27.71 (down from 35.99)
deluxe Legacy Pointblank $26.63 (down from 35.99)
voyager Legacy Inferno $36.95 (down from 47.99)
leader Legacy G2 LazerOP $59.28 (down from 76.99)
titan Legacy CyberPlex $194.47 (down from 299.99)

WreckNRule Impactor/Spindle $51.58 (down from 66.99)
WreckNRule Leadfoot/elephantbonez $51.55 (down from 66.99)

voyager Evo LeoPrime $38.39 (down from 47.99)
leader Evo Skyquake $59.28 (down from 76.99)

Also

Studio Series 91 Leader Class Transformers: Revenge of The Fallen The Fallen 59.28 (was 76.97)
Studio Series Voyager Class 99 Battletrap 36.95 (was 47.99)
Studio Series Voyager Class 98 Cheetor Toy 36.95 (was 47.99)
Studio Series Deluxe Class 100 Bumblebee 27.71 (was 35.99)
Studio Series Deluxe Class 97 Airazor 27.71 was 35.99
Studio Series 90 Voyager Class Transformers: Age of Extinction Galvatron 36.95 was 47.99
Studio Series 92 Deluxe Class Transformers: The Last Knight Crosshairs 26.63 was 35.99
Old 07-13-2023, 01:07 PM   #6826
imfallenangel
Cybertron

And I just got my order of Legacy Evolution Voyager Senator Shockwave & Deluxe Data Clerk Orion Pax that was with the code for the Miner Megatron & Senator Ratbat Rise of Tyranny, that was the inverted pictures/descriptions, that people whine enough that Hasbro flipped the pictures but not the descriptions and then both had the same codes, and so nobody could be certain to what the hell they'd end up getting, and while this was going on, I kept hoping that this would be the Miner Megatron & Senator Ratbat Rise of Tyranny and not the Legacy Evolution Voyager Senator Shockwave & Deluxe Data Clerk Orion Pax, but had ordered both in case... and what I did get was not the Legacy Evolution Voyager Senator Shockwave & Deluxe Data Clerk Orion Pax after all, but as per the original code that was for the Miner Megatron & Senator Ratbat Rise of Tyranny, so it all worked out and I did not get the Legacy Evolution Voyager Senator Shockwave & Deluxe Data Clerk Orion Pax and did get the Miner Megatron & Senator Ratbat Rise of Tyranny after all, even if the Amazon listings are still a disaster worse than it was with just the inversed listings.

So... woohoo! I got the set I wanted!

And with this disaster, the other set has grown on me and I'm not sure that I'll cancel it after all, but I'll have to hope that with all the inverting and reversing, and both no longer really clear about what set it's all about, and so while it should be the inverted listing being re-inverted and maybe the listing will be cleaned up at some point, for now, staying away from touching anything is somehow my best chance of getting the other set should I not cancel it after all.

Well, goodnight all!

Last edited by imfallenangel; 07-13-2023 at 10:32 PM.
imfallenangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2023, 01:35 PM   #6827
MilanX3
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfallenangel View Post
And I just got my order of Legacy Evolution Voyager Senator Shockwave & Deluxe Data Clerk Orion Pax that was with the code for the Miner Megatron & Senator Ratbat Rise of Tyranny, that was the invested pictures/descriptions, that people whine enough that Hasbro flipped the pictures but not the descriptions and then both had the same codes, and so nobody could be certain to what the hell they'd end up getting, and while this was going on, I kept hoping that this would be the Miner Megatron & Senator Ratbat Rise of Tyranny and not the Legacy Evolution Voyager Senator Shockwave & Deluxe Data Clerk Orion Pax, but had ordered both in case... and what I did get was not the Legacy Evolution Voyager Senator Shockwave & Deluxe Data Clerk Orion Pax after all, but as per the original code that was for the Miner Megatron & Senator Ratbat Rise of Tyranny, so it all worked out and I did not get the Legacy Evolution Voyager Senator Shockwave & Deluxe Data Clerk Orion Pax and did get the Miner Megatron & Senator Ratbat Rise of Tyranny after all, even if the Amazon listings are still a disaster worse than it was with just the inversed listings.

So... woohoo! I got the set I wanted!

And with this disaster, the other set has grown on me and I'm not sure that I'll cancel it after all, but I'll have to hope that with all the inverting and reversing, and both no longer really clear about what set it's all about, and so while it should be the inverted listing being re-inverted and maybe the listing will be cleaned up at some point, for now, staying away from touching anything is somehow my best chance of getting the other set should I not cancel it after all.

Well, goodnight all!

Thanks for the update. Do you mind telling us what date you ordered that set?

As well, do you mind providing the link to the set that got you the actual Megs/Ratbat...as I am hoping to get just that set myself.

Thanks again for the update!
Cheers
Old 07-13-2023, 03:02 PM   #6828
imfallenangel
Cybertron

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanX3 View Post
Thanks for the update. Do you mind telling us what date you ordered that set?

As well, do you mind providing the link to the set that got you the actual Megs/Ratbat...as I am hoping to get just that set myself.

Thanks again for the update!
Cheers

Order placed
July 4, 2023

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Delivered today

Package was left near the front door or porch

Transformers Toys Legacy Evolution Voyager Senator Shockwave & Deluxe Data Clerk Orion Pax Humble Origins 2-Pack, Action Figures for Boys and Girls Ages 8 and Up (Amazon Exclusive)

Return or replace items: Eligible through August 28, 2023
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Funny how the description in my account (copied above) is still saying Shockwave/Orion.

Sadly, all these screw-ups have done a mess of things as this set should have the number: F7015

It did show that number when I ordered, before the last few rounds of changes happened.

Now both sets are showing: ‎F6964

So as you order, I would ensure that you state that you need to ensure/confirm that the set is going to be F7015.

Last edited by imfallenangel; 07-13-2023 at 03:09 PM.
imfallenangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2023, 03:08 PM   #6829
MilanX3
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfallenangel View Post
Order placed
July 4, 2023

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B0BCLZ2GTG?...roduct_details

Sadly, all these screw-ups have done a mess of things as this set should have the number: F7015

It did show that number when I ordered, before the last few rounds of changes happened.

Now both sets are showing: ‎F6964

So as you order, I would ensure that you state that you need to ensure/confirm that the set is going to be F7015.

Thanks for your help and the detailed response.

I ordered both sets on July 9th, in the middle of their changes to both the .ca and .com stores...so I am hoping I get the Megs set first as you did.

I am wondering if anyone ordered on July 9th or after and which set their received...as I'd prefer to cancel the Orion set ASAP before it gets sent out....As I imagine returning a set where the pic and description do not match is a whole other Clusterfk.

So far nothing has been sent out for either since July 9th...so there might be some changes...but since the pics and descriptions are reversed, its a bit of a dice toss.

Thanks again for your help...much appreciated!
Old 07-13-2023, 08:09 PM   #6830
MotionBlue
Generation 1

Orion/Shockwave pack arrived from .com And the box is heavily damaged! Orion is broken.
MotionBlue is offline   Reply With Quote