Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 08-26-2015, 09:38 PM   #51
Einstein
Banned
Einstein's Ebay Auctions
Re: PIC REQUEST: Alts and MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Swipe Prime View Post
So is this the game we're going to play? You want to split hairs. Fine by me.

It says 17+, which means greater than 17, so what age is greater than 17?

I know you can figure this out. It's the age when someone is considered legally an adult.
Split away, you're still wrong.
Einstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 10:06 PM   #52
Sun Swipe Prime
Canadian Slag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Einstein View Post
Split away, you're still wrong.
So this is how you argue, just proclaim someone is wrong?

Like I said before just because you say it loudly don't make it so. And just because you refuse to admit the fault in your words, don't change the fact that they're faulty.

It's pretty obvious you have issues with admitting when you're wrong. And you may think this saves you face, but it doesn't.

It makes others think less of you. It may not matter in this forum, because well it's a toy forum. But if its an indication of how you carry yourself in real life, seriously do some soul searching.

Because if a dumb ass like me can see through your facade, you can sure as hell bet others do to. Probably people that actually matter and affect your life.

And since you have trouble letting others have the last word too, I give it to you. Feel free to use them to tell me off and tell me how wrong I am again.

I'll leave you with a quote and let you figure out who said it.

Quote:
Most people say that it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
Old 08-27-2015, 06:54 AM   #53
Einstein
Banned
Einstein's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
So this is how you argue, just proclaim someone is wrong?

Like I said before just because you say it loudly don't make it so. And just because you refuse to admit the fault in your words, don't change the fact that they're faulty.

It's pretty obvious you have issues with admitting when you're wrong. And you may think this saves you face, but it doesn't.

It makes others think less of you. It may not matter in this forum, because well it's a toy forum. But if its an indication of how you carry yourself in real life, seriously do some soul searching.

Because if a dumb ass like me can see through your facade, you can sure as hell bet others do to. Probably people that actually matter and affect your life.

And since you have trouble letting others have the last word too, I give it to you. Feel free to use them to tell me off and tell me how wrong I am again.

I'll leave you with a quote and let you figure out who said it.
No what makes you wrong is that 17+ means for people 17 (still children) and older.

It doesn't say adults only. If I was wrong I'd admit it, only clearly I'm not. That is simply what 17+ means which you claim is written on a package that I cannot clearly see.
Einstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 08:24 AM   #54
neevnav
Masterpiece

I only recently started collecting Alternators (Thanks to some awesome members on here!) and I love them. I was primarily a movie collector so these bridge that gap nicely. The Alt modes are gorgeous, and the transformations are complex enough to keep it interesting. So far I've got Hound, Sideswipe, Smokescreen, Jazz and Tracks. All of them are awesome in their own ways.
Old 08-27-2015, 08:37 AM   #55
sarmick01
Canadian Slag

The jaguar ravage was another neat one in my opinion. The only one I have at the moment is the Hound, which was the very first one I got.
sarmick01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 08:54 AM   #56
neevnav
Masterpiece

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarmick01 View Post
The jaguar ravage was another neat one in my opinion. The only one I have at the moment is the Hound, which was the very first one I got.
^ This and Mirage are the two I'm still looking for. Any maybe Wheeljack/Grimlock.
Old 08-27-2015, 10:10 AM   #57
QuadESL63
Canadian Slag

Not that I don't like the MP cars but TakaraTomy BinalTech w/ diecast parts is a better product line IMHO: diecast parts, challenging transformation, etc. and it is in the same scale of MP-1 Optimus.

Don't know how successful the BinalTech line was in Japan but the Alternators were struggling at the end - the have to get rid of them in fire sales, e.g. I picked up Hound and Jazz for $10/ea @ Walmart. Alternator/BinalTech might be a success among the hardcore fans but the line was definitely not for the rest of the market.

BTW, it is a shame they completed the Alternator/BinalTech line without releasing a Frenzy. So the only cassette-mate my Alternator Rumble has is Jaguar Ravage.

Looking for:
  • Nothing... spent too much lately
QuadESL63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 11:39 AM   #58
SanMiguel
Beasty
SanMiguel's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunslinger View Post
I agree. Plus, as a car guy, I always had a soft spot for the line and still do.
I dig the Subaru RX and Mazda 3 until today......The Dodge Ram is meh.....
Old 08-27-2015, 01:09 PM   #59
Pascal
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarmick01 View Post
Yeah, Jaguar Ravage was a great mold, too bad we never got a Binaltech version. Rumble though, I never liked because of the arms. And the transformation was too simplistic imo.
Pascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 02:53 AM   #60
Buhawi
Ang Alamat

Quote:
This for one. If you look closely at the pic it says ages 17+

There's a whole section dedicated to adult collector toys in the games section.
Unlike the gaming industry, no one will enforce it.

That's pretty cool though.