Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 09-20-2021, 09:14 PM   #4451
Supernova
Second star to the right
Re: Amazon.ca Transformers Sightings and discussion

I thought I heard that Galvatron was getting repacked in Legacy (like Prime was for Kingdom), so no need to give up hope yet!

Transformers and Other Stuff For Sale

My Feedback Thread
Supernova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2021, 11:41 PM   #4452
TriBlurr
Robot in Disguise

Anyone here ship from .com and have it shipped with Pitney Bowes? I'm trying to find out who the new courier is once it hit Canada. Pitney Bowes tracking has its last update clearing customs in Toronto. But Amazon tracking has it in NB. Anyone know how to help?
TriBlurr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2021, 11:46 PM   #4453
ssjgoku22
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriBlurr View Post
Anyone here ship from .com and have it shipped with Pitney Bowes? I'm trying to find out who the new courier is once it hit Canada. Pitney Bowes tracking has its last update clearing customs in Toronto. But Amazon tracking has it in NB. Anyone know how to help?
My orders usually transfer to Canada Post once they reach to Canada if Pitney Bowes is shipping it.

Last edited by ssjgoku22; 09-21-2021 at 01:02 AM.
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2021, 12:00 AM   #4454
TriBlurr
Robot in Disguise

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjgoku22 View Post
Mine orders usually transfer to Canada Post once they reach to Canada if Pitney Bowes is shipping it.
Do you know how to get the Canada Post tracking info?
Old 09-21-2021, 12:03 AM   #4455
Magnimus
Alternator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberDragon10K View Post
My Amazon Galvatron was canceled today.

Whee... looks like I can either wait for a hypothetical blue/indigo one, or start hunting/order from elsewhere.
When did you order yours? I ordered mine in July and it’s still listed as “We'll e-mail you when available.”
Old 09-21-2021, 01:09 AM   #4456
ssjgoku22
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriBlurr View Post
Do you know how to get the Canada Post tracking info?
From the Amazon tracking, that info isn't there. It will just show that the order cleared customs and the updates of where the package is in Canada.

On the Pitney Bowes tracking website however, if you enter the PB tracking number and then on the items tracking page, click on "Track on carriers website", it should take you to the Canada Post webpage with the CP tracking number for the order. That option will only be available once the package enters Canada.

There's the website:
https://tracking.pb.com/
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2021, 07:21 AM   #4457
TriBlurr
Robot in Disguise

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjgoku22 View Post
From the Amazon tracking, that info isn't there. It will just show that the order cleared customs and the updates of where the package is in Canada.

On the Pitney Bowes tracking website however, if you enter the PB tracking number and then on the items tracking page, click on "Track on carriers website", it should take you to the Canada Post webpage with the CP tracking number for the order. That option will only be available once the package enters Canada.

There's the website:
https://tracking.pb.com/
Doesn't show me anything. The tracking just stops at clearing customs in Toronto. Don't see anything about "track on carrier's website". The tracking on Amazon says it's in NB now though.

I'm just concerned because Ive had nothing but trouble when they send it via Pitney Bowes in the past. Never shows up. Always have to get a replacement sent.
Old 09-21-2021, 07:49 AM   #4458
AgeofTransformers
Generation 1

Don't worry it'll show up.

Have had plenty of items go through .com with Pitney Bowes and generally tracking gets a little crappy once in Canada
AgeofTransformers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2021, 08:49 AM   #4459
evenstaves
you renegade maverick

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberDragon10K View Post
My Amazon Galvatron was canceled today.

Whee... looks like I can either wait for a hypothetical blue/indigo one, or start hunting/order from elsewhere
I've seen three Galvatrons go through my local WalMart so far, and I found mine (lucky) at TreasureHunt

So like, the "works for my PC" is that I don't think they'll be tough to find in the wild

Admittedly they're all bad shoulders, but honestly until I see a "fixed/proper" shoulders in the wild myself, may as well be a unicorn
evenstaves is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2021, 01:43 PM   #4460
CyberDragon10K
Predacon Rising

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnimus View Post
When did you order yours? I ordered mine in July and it’s still listed as “We'll e-mail you when available.”
Apparently, my order is from way back on April 11th.

The cancellation e-mail arrived at 8:44 AM yesterday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evenstaves View Post
I've seen three Galvatrons go through my local WalMart so far, and I found mine (lucky) at TreasureHunt

So like, the "works for my PC" is that I don't think they'll be tough to find in the wild

Admittedly they're all bad shoulders, but honestly until I see a "fixed/proper" shoulders in the wild myself, may as well be a unicorn
Yeah, I remember reporting a Galvatron at Metro TRU a while back in the sightings thread for BC, but left it on the shelf because I had the Amazon order at the time. Shoulders were misassembled on that one IIRC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supernova View Post
I thought I heard that Galvatron was getting repacked in Legacy (like Prime was for Kingdom), so no need to give up hope yet!
... I do wonder if they'll tweak the plastic colours on this one or if it'll just be a package refresh/straight carryover.
CyberDragon10K is offline   Reply With Quote