Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Off Topic > General Discussion

Old 11-02-2015, 05:42 PM   #1
Sir Prime A Lot
Energon
JonoPrime - your thread about posting multiple photos

The reason you're not getting any replies in your other thread is because nobody has permissions to reply to it for some reason. I tried to post a reply but it told me I didn't have permissions.

To answer your questions, posting multiple photos in a post can be done from any device, it doesn't need to be a computer specifically.

Hyperlinks get parsed automatically by the site when submitting your post. For example, if I type http://www.google.ca, I don't need to add the anchor tags to this, I just type the URL and it should appear as a clickable hyperlink.

In order to post multiple photos you can either upload them all under your account here and then include them in your post, or you can upload them to another server and link to them from here. I like to user another server, that way they show up as large photos in the post body rather than small thumbnails under your post.
Sir Prime A Lot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 05:49 PM   #2
MULTIPLEX
DECEPTICON BEATDOWN TIME!
Re: JonoPrime - your thread about posting multiple photos

I just upload all my pics to http://postimage.org/ and grab the "direct link" for each and copy each one in between image tags like this

[IMG] Copy direct link here [/IMG]

I always set my image resolution to 800x600 so as not to stretch the screen too much when viewing on a smaller tablet or cell phone.

The good thing about site is you can also upload an image from any image link on the interent and not just from your device.
MULTIPLEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 01:36 PM   #3
JonoPrime
Robot Master
Re: JonoPrime - your thread about posting multiple photos

Hey, thanks a lot to you both for the responses

Sorry I didnt message back sooner as I just happened to stumble across this thread today.

I appreciate the help and I'll be sure to give these a try!
JonoPrime is offline   Reply With Quote