Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 07-15-2021, 01:17 PM   #11
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions
Re: Buzzworthy 4 Pack : Fangry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcotron View Post
I'd be interested in the Nemesis Primal. Neat colour scheme.
That said, I wouldn't want to pay elevated voyager prices for it. It's standing next to a deluxe, and they're both about the same height. Primal is puny for a voyager.
Also, Blackarachnia would be neat to have. I would prefer to get the more show accurate coloured version, but I have yet to see her in the wild. That was literally my only "must buy" of the whole Kingdom line.
I've got zero interest in Fangry, and that Bumblebee is the cliffjumper mold, which is weird.
Primal is the height he should be as far as be "scale" goes. Rattrap is the one most out of whack, he's not THAT tiny. Primal is shorter than both Rhinox and Dinobot.

Primal and Dinobot scale perfectly with each other. Primal has a few more accessories than other voyagers. He couldn't be a deluxe so *shrug*. It's a great toy.

"YOU WIN AGAIN, GRAVITY!"
RNSrobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2021, 01:30 PM   #12
evenstaves
you renegade maverick

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimalEnvy View Post
Bumblebee's the only one I'm not particularly interested in
Same bro, I got the Netflix BB pretty easily in-store (mind you, I never saw it again)

Fangry & toy BA are my most desired; the evil monkey is fine but I wish these damned Primal repaints would quit painting the crotch just to get all f*cked up
evenstaves is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2021, 02:19 PM   #13
CyberDragon10K
Predacon Rising

Seibertron has a picture gallery where they swap the 4-pack BA's spider legs with the retail version's to get a more BW show-accurate colour scheme on the retail release.

Stick a cyber bee on Primal's chest after repainting him to "normal" colours though and you'd have a neat reference.
CyberDragon10K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2021, 03:31 PM   #14
imfallenangel
Cybertron

Funny that this BB is a recolour of Cliffjumper's mold, which would have zero appear to me.. the whole things about the Netflix was that is was the V-bug.

It's freaking sad that they aren't re-releasing that one instead as a lot of people missed the V-bug thanks to being such a limited run.
Old 07-15-2021, 03:47 PM   #15
TriBlurr
Robot in Disguise

I'm convinced more and more that the VW licensing for the Netflix Bee was 1 time deal. I'll be surprised if we see it again to be honest.
TriBlurr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2021, 04:20 PM   #16
delrue
Crossover

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriBlurr View Post
I'm convinced more and more that the VW licensing for the Netflix Bee was 1 time deal. I'll be surprised if we see it again to be honest.
It was.
delrue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2021, 04:56 PM   #17
GotBot
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriBlurr View Post
Hey man, did any of your eb preorders come in like you expected on time? None of mine have.
As for this set. I want Fangry, that's it. I'd GLADLY work something out for the other three with folks of they wanted thrm..
GotBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2021, 11:32 PM   #18
The 12th Prime
Lost count, long time ago
The 12th Prime's Ebay Auctions

3 out 4 ain’t bad, I’ve got a small Nemesis/Shadowverse collection for the Boss Monkey, Fangry of course is a natural with the classics, the Bee I’d throw into my “cybertronian” collection (just don’t ask him to transform, okay!) and Blackarachnia um I don’t know she might hang with Bee in the “cybertron” section too. Never know when you’ll need spare parts for a bot. Anyone got a Siege or Earthrise Megatron cannon they want to part with?
The 12th Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2021, 01:35 AM   #19
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 12th Prime View Post
3 out 4 ain’t bad, I’ve got a small Nemesis/Shadowverse collection for the Boss Monkey, Fangry of course is a natural with the classics, the Bee I’d throw into my “cybertronian” collection (just don’t ask him to transform, okay!) and Blackarachnia um I don’t know she might hang with Bee in the “cybertron” section too. Never know when you’ll need spare parts for a bot. Anyone got a Siege or Earthrise Megatron cannon they want to part with?
If nothing else, you can swap the four-packs gold spider legs to the kingdom release to be show accurate.

"YOU WIN AGAIN, GRAVITY!"
RNSrobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2021, 02:40 AM   #20
Robbler
Machine War

I'd hate to buy this solely for Bumblebee. I will do what I must.