Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > International Transformers News

Old 02-19-2021, 05:00 PM   #1
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon
Super 7 Transformers Ultimates Wave 2 & 3 Line Up And Pre-Order Schedule

Super 7, via their Twitter account, have just revealed their*Transformers Ultimates Wave 2 & 3 line up and pre-order schedule. Super 7 surprised us in the end of January with the reveal of the first wave of their*Transformers Ultimates*line of non-transforming Transformers figures. Following the upcoming release of Optimus Prime, Ghost of Starscream, Bombshell (Action Master design) and Banzaitron (Action Master design) now we can confirm that two more waves are in the works. Read on for the full line up and pre-order details. Transformers Ultimates Wave 2 – Pre-orders in Summer 2021. G1 Megatron G1 Grimlock (dino » Continue Reading.

The post Super 7 Transformers Ultimates Wave 2 & 3 Line Up And Pre-Order Schedule appeared first on Transformer World 2005 - TFW2005.COM.

More...
Old 02-19-2021, 05:51 PM   #2
canprime
Nexus Maximus
canprime's Ebay Auctions
Re: Super 7 Transformers Ultimates Wave 2 & 3 Line Up And Pre-Order Schedule

What in the what!?!?!?

Well colour me interested. I could easily pass on wave 1 as not even Action Masters could draw me in, but the possibility of articulated Pretender shells? Hell yeah!!!

I can skip all of wave 2 (except Bludgeon), but I might be in for all of wave 3 (except Wreck-Gar). I mean Alligatorcon has to be Optimus as an alligator right?

Bring on the pics already.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2021, 07:24 PM   #3
Scrapper6
Nexus Maximus
Re: Super 7 Transformers Ultimates Wave 2 & 3 Line Up And Pre-Order Schedule

Quote:
Originally Posted by canprime View Post
What in the what!?!?!?

Well colour me interested. I could easily pass on wave 1 as not even Action Masters could draw me in, but the possibility of articulated Pretender shells? Hell yeah!!!

I can skip all of wave 2 (except Bludgeon), but I might be in for all of wave 3 (except Wreck-Gar). I mean Alligatorcon has to be Optimus as an alligator right?

Bring on the pics already.
I'm thinking Alligatorcon is just that Quintesson figure we got in Earthrise. But we'll have to wait and see.