Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 06-25-2021, 09:37 AM   #561
xueyue2
Canadian Slag
Re: Northmen Collectibles NMC Toys - not impressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by xueyue2 View Post
just saw this from facebook pushed ads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNSrobot View Post
Oh my god, that is such a sock puppet/plant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ransak The Elder View Post
Gotta say that post is fairly honest to the point it seems out of character. Although light on details he admitted issues, recommended even sticking to instock items. Hard to say its a plant vs just some unsuspecting customer.

Im guessing this thread only exists in the transformers collecting community so far? Anyone seen mention elsewhere?

in the last Facebook pushed NMC ads, I left a comment which just link to this thread.
Then in the new NMC ads I found I can't leave comment anymore probably that guy blocked me.
So I recommended anyone see NMC ads, just linked to this thread so his ads will be useless.

sell/trade/wanted thread
feedback

xueyue2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2021, 05:20 PM   #562
python
Alternator

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTz_ZuPFN5w

Not my Video - just a guy in a group I'm in. Sounds familiar...
python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2021, 06:50 PM   #563
ssjgoku22
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by python View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTz_ZuPFN5w

Not my Video - just a guy in a group I'm in. Sounds familiar...
Yeah, video pretty much hits the nail on the head. The NMC owner is rude, has no patience, blames everyone and everything except himself and tries to scam people who want a refund with that restocking fee. You can't charge a restocking for an item you don't have, that's nonsense.
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2021, 07:43 PM   #564
Cuborphius Prime
Mini-Con

Worst online experience I ever had. Will not purchase from Again. Buyer beware.
Cuborphius Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2021, 01:51 PM   #565
evenstaves
you renegade maverick

Man I keep seeing NMC Toys ads on my FB
evenstaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2021, 03:42 AM   #566
Autobotz24
G1 Junkie
Autobotz24's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by evenstaves View Post
Man I keep seeing NMC Toys ads on my FB
Me too. I just keep reporting it as a scam

Feedback thread
http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showt...ght=Autobotz24

Among the winners, there is no room for the weak
Autobotz24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2021, 09:42 AM   #567
Unicornglittersnot
Mini-Con

This man is an absolutely unhinged abusive individual that should not be allowed to treat anyone the way he does. He's not legit. He's a liar. He threatens. He bully. His behavior alone is unacceptable and should have his business license yanked.
As a consumer, if after 30 days you have received no item, no real eta and only rude emails back or none whatsoever, you can call your credit card company and request they reverse the charges. He cannot stop that and he does not get his outrageous 15% cancellation fee. He loses his mind when you do that and will email you the most offensive angry borderline threatening emails. If you respond, he tries to get you to respond with anger. Do not respond. Most of this dudes profit is from waiting for the cancellation fees. Hasbro says his orders he says are in the warehouse are just false. That's not how that works.
You can and will always find the item you wanted from him elsewhere, cheaper, faster and with 100% better customer service. He is just an unhinged man looking to battle and confrontations all day. He plays victim and "bans" you from his non store that just a pile of crap in a dingy office. His positive reviews are mostly fake ones, with a handful of legit ones for the random small order he can fulfill. He is not allowed to charge you a cancellation fee, but does anyway. If there is anything that will make 2021 better, is shutting this garbage bag down.
Unicornglittersnot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2021, 01:29 PM   #568
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unicornglittersnot View Post
This man is an absolutely unhinged abusive individual that should not be allowed to treat anyone the way he does. He's not legit. He's a liar. He threatens. He bully. His behavior alone is unacceptable and should have his business license yanked.
As a consumer, if after 30 days you have received no item, no real eta and only rude emails back or none whatsoever, you can call your credit card company and request they reverse the charges. He cannot stop that and he does not get his outrageous 15% cancellation fee. He loses his mind when you do that and will email you the most offensive angry borderline threatening emails. If you respond, he tries to get you to respond with anger. Do not respond. Most of this dudes profit is from waiting for the cancellation fees. Hasbro says his orders he says are in the warehouse are just false. That's not how that works.
You can and will always find the item you wanted from him elsewhere, cheaper, faster and with 100% better customer service. He is just an unhinged man looking to battle and confrontations all day. He plays victim and "bans" you from his non store that just a pile of crap in a dingy office. His positive reviews are mostly fake ones, with a handful of legit ones for the random small order he can fulfill. He is not allowed to charge you a cancellation fee, but does anyway. If there is anything that will make 2021 better, is shutting this garbage bag down.

The difference between him and the dude from Toy snowman is like...

"YOU WIN AGAIN, GRAVITY!"
RNSrobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2021, 12:43 PM   #569
Havokdogg
Mini-Con

Just got a update with my personal case involving Northmen Collectibles. They have refused to respond to attempts by the Consumer Protection Ontario and are now on the Consumer Beware list. I have only 1 option left to recover my money from this con man run business, small claims court. Also I just checked the google review site, looks like they deleted their old entry and started a new one to get rid of the negative reviews
Havokdogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2021, 04:41 PM   #570
RocketGTR
Animated

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketGTR View Post
As far as I can see, if your purchase is over $50, you are protected by the Consumer Protection Act in Ontario.

Late delivery
26 (1) A consumer may cancel a future performance agreement at any time before delivery under the agreement or the commencement of performance under the agreement if the supplier,

(a) does not make delivery within 30 days after the delivery date specified in the agreement or an amended delivery date agreed to by the consumer in writing; or

(b) does not begin performance of his, her or its obligations within 30 days after the commencement date specified in the agreement or an amended commencement date agreed to by the consumer in writing. 2002, c. 30, Sched. A, s. 26 (1).

So there may be other avenues to pursue if he insists on charging the cancellation fee. If you have time, I'm sure you could follow up with the Ontario Ministry of Consumer Protection to see what your rights are.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havokdogg View Post
Just got a update with my personal case involving Northmen Collectibles. They have refused to respond to attempts by the Consumer Protection Ontario and are now on the Consumer Beware list. I have only 1 option left to recover my money from this con man run business, small claims court. Also I just checked the google review site, looks like they deleted their old entry and started a new one to get rid of the negative reviews
https://www.consumerbewarelist.mgs.g...0-001dd8b71ec0

Oh I got it right
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.jpg
Views:	172
Size:	86.0 KB
ID:	50037