Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 05-28-2021, 10:56 PM   #141
The 12th Prime
Lost count, long time ago
The 12th Prime's Ebay Auctions
Re: I just transformed...

Siege WFC Optimus from robot to truck and slapped the BTS-01 Trailer on him. Now that looks about right for a “Cybertronian” mode.
The 12th Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2021, 08:29 AM   #142
Jove
Nostalgia Enthusiast

Universe Inferno.

While he looks nothing like the cartoon Inferno in either mode, the panel-forming is surprisingly satisfying, and the water cannon strapped to his arm is impressive.
Jove is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2021, 09:01 AM   #143
evenstaves
you renegade maverick

Loose copy of G1 HotSpot I recently acquired, convert from bot to alt yesterday

Can't wait for TFCon this December, gonna go accessory diving at that one guy's booth that just has buckets & buckets of em
evenstaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2021, 09:23 AM   #144
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions

G A L A C T I C M A N

"YOU WIN AGAIN, GRAVITY!"
RNSrobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2021, 02:29 PM   #145
VicRav
Machine War

I debated getting SS86 Grimlock too long and missed out on preorders. I found one and picked him up. Reviews and photos do not do him justice. Once I popped him out of the packaging and set him on the desk it was amazing the presence he has. Just fantastic. Transformation to dinobot mode is good. I will have to transform him a few times to really develop an opinion on the transformation. Nothing annoyed me and nothing really wowed we me about the transformation, but it is a satisfying transformation. He looks great in dino mode too, but he needs some front teeth, I will have to dig into the 3rd party well for that.

Wheelie sucks. I would rather have front teeth and a sword and a crown. When I popped Wheelie out of the package one of his arms came off and went flying into my office space landing in a cluttered area. Wheelie is so disappointing that I am not motivated to look for the arm. I kind of wish the arm would have taken the rest of figure with it when it went flying off to void.
VicRav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 05:42 PM   #146
VicRav
Machine War

Siege Barricade. Fun transformation. Been awhile since I transformed any of the Datsuns. The transclearant plastic still makes me nervous.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	00000IMG_00000_BURST20210609151808966_COVER.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	86.1 KB
ID:	49417  
Old 06-09-2021, 09:51 PM   #147
The 12th Prime
Lost count, long time ago
The 12th Prime's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jove View Post
Universe Inferno.

While he looks nothing like the cartoon Inferno in either mode, the panel-forming is surprisingly satisfying, and the water cannon strapped to his arm is impressive.
Do you have the Kingdom Inferno as well or a Grapple? Quite the difference in size of the vehicle modes. Classics Inferno and Grapple are now my cybertronian versions of the character. Glad you still enjoy, I transformed them both the other day only Artfire left in vehicle mode.
The 12th Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2021, 02:03 PM   #148
VicRav
Machine War

Transformed Earthrise Grapple. Making sure to be cautious of those pegs that some people have had problems with. The pegs are very tight. For the people who have tried to file/sand the area proactively - did you do the pegs or the holes?

I do really like this mold for both Grapple and Inferno. Reminds me so much of the G1 toys. Although I have trouble picking a preference between the animation orange head and G1 toy head done in black. However ER Grapple does look good with the animation style orange head.
Old 06-11-2021, 02:18 PM   #149
nuropa
Robot in Disguise

Quote:
Originally Posted by VicRav View Post
Transformed Earthrise Grapple. Making sure to be cautious of those pegs that some people have had problems with. The pegs are very tight. For the people who have tried to file/sand the area proactively - did you do the pegs or the holes?

I do really like this mold for both Grapple and Inferno. Reminds me so much of the G1 toys. Although I have trouble picking a preference between the animation orange head and G1 toy head done in black. However ER Grapple does look good with the animation style orange head.
i did both on grapple when i got it, took exacto knife to shave down the peg and made the hole bigger, but still end up breaking one off after sometime so be careful with it. inferno has no issue with the shorter peg.
nuropa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2021, 08:18 PM   #150
optimusb39
Animated

Kingdom airrazor. Just got today. Shes great and actually quite articulated. Shes gonna be a great addition to the mp bw shelf.
optimusb39 is offline   Reply With Quote