Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 11-06-2020, 10:20 AM   #2101
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon
Re: Amazon.ca Transformers Sightings and discussion

I received mine.
Old 11-06-2020, 10:55 AM   #2102
Janitor
Classic

Definitely something SUPER shady happening with this particular order (Ratchet/Medic pack coming from Halton Hell). Some of us receive it, some don’t. I got the automatic returned back to Amazon/refund email Wednesday. Never gave me the chance to cancel, like they initially said they would.

Got on the phone with them, took an hour out of my day. Person on the phone was nice at least...but straight up could not explain it. Like how do you send something out for delivery...then not have delivered/get returned. But then instead of trying to send again after the return, the item DISAPPEARS?!!?? And this is happening for many people??

She was nice enough to issue a $10 credit, but obviously would much rather receive this now out-of-stock rarity in hand.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2706126F-4BAA-480B-82F6-7BDBF97A13BF.jpg
Views:	185
Size:	9.1 KB
ID:	47788  
Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2020, 10:59 AM   #2103
xueyue2
Canadian Slag

Maybe Amazon.ca just doesn't have enough resources to handle all the requests. My package shipped from Mississauga to my home in Richmond Hill, is about 50 KM at most, and it will take 5 days (Thursday to next Tuesday).... and now even might delayed. The latest update:

Thursday, 5 November
5:12 PM
Delay in delivery due to external factors
MISSISSAUGA, ON CA

Package has shipped

sell/trade/wanted thread
feedback

xueyue2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2020, 11:32 AM   #2104
RocketGTR
Animated

Out here in BC, mine shipped yesterday from WA state and is scheduled to arrive tomorrow.
Old 11-06-2020, 11:35 AM   #2105
QuadESL63
Canadian Slag

I am glad I received my Ratchet pack! It was stucked at the infamous Halton Hell for a few days and I was super worried.

But my other exclusive preorders are all “delayed” indefinitely...odds are not on my side...

Looking for:
  • Nothing... spent too much lately
QuadESL63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2020, 12:10 PM   #2106
protoform_ironhide
Commander

Looking at how things are handled here. I am starting to lose hope on all the amazon exclusive sets. All 3 of these.. none are delivered! Really? Amazon? Really?! They should not post preorder so we just all go order elsewhere, it’s like a trap, now we are all stuck
protoform_ironhide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2020, 12:22 PM   #2107
MilanX3
Nexus Maximus

Never liked Amazon Canada since they signed me up for Prime a few years ago without permission, Visa had to call them and sort it out...exceptional level of help...Id only use them if no other options... with so many companies closing, future looks dimmer. Without other options they will only get worse.

Last edited by MilanX3; 11-07-2020 at 10:56 AM.
MilanX3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2020, 02:15 PM   #2108
Matrix_Holder
The chosen one

Talked to Amazon Canada. I didn't get my ratchet set again, it was stolen by some trash at the halton hills facility. Someone changed allmof my tracking dates and times to make it look like it was shipped from the usa only a week ago. They said they started an investigation into the matter, issued me a refund but I said to ship me another set then they said it's sold out so they can only add it to my wishlist and I'll have to reorder when it goes up again. They gave me a $50 credit for my trouble. I have a backup order from Amazon usa but now I have to pay for shipping and import fees and it's coming
from the usa it has to go through halton hills again so I doubt very much that I'll get it either. I'm pretty sure I won't be getting any of those Amazon exclusives at all at this point. Fucking Amazon.

Last edited by Matrix_Holder; 11-06-2020 at 02:18 PM.
Matrix_Holder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2020, 02:20 PM   #2109
Malechai
Machine War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix_Holder View Post
Fucking Amazon.
what? after all that awesome customer service and you say that? it doesn't even sound like their fault based on what you said.
Malechai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2020, 02:33 PM   #2110
Matrix_Holder
The chosen one

I've had more than a few packages go missing after going through halton hills, it's their facility and they know there is something going on there but they let it continue, that's in them and we shouldn't have to deal with stuff like this. If I want to get this set then I'm going to have to go to the after market and pay insane prices. Amazon has screwed every exclusive they've had, hasbro needs to stop giving them exclusive figures. Did you miss the part where I said they fraudulently changed the tracking history of my order? Canada customs will have a record of when a package comes into the country, it came in to Canada on the 24th but Amazon changed it to the 28th. My package went missing on monday the 26th at 1139 pm after it left halton hills but now they are saying that it didn't go missing till after the 28th ( rhe day it was supposed to be delivered on). Amazon was the company handling the shipping and delivery, not any other company so its all on amazon.

Last edited by Matrix_Holder; 11-06-2020 at 02:39 PM.
Matrix_Holder is offline   Reply With Quote