Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 12-06-2019, 02:46 PM   #951
MapleMegatron
Canadian Slag
Re: Amazon.ca Transformers Sightings

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldOfflineMan View Post
Jetfire back in stock Dec 10 for $88.
Nice!
MapleMegatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 02:53 PM   #952
MapleMegatron
Canadian Slag

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNSrobot View Post
Feel like it's pretty clear the budget class has been pegwarming for three waves by this point. Titan masters, prime masters, now battle masters.
Are they pegwarming at your walmarts right now? Some walmarts in my area only seem to be left with lionizer with the others selling out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andersox View Post
Same here. Although I'm a little concerned with astrotrain. He is being delivered via 'dynamex' last time they 'delivered' an order they said it was undelivered and sent it back to amazon.
Anyone have issues like this with dynamex?
I fucking HATE Dynamex. I was informed that I had missed their delivery attempt once and was given no insruction as to when they'd try again, if they'd try again or if I could instruct them where to leave the package. I got my product the next day, but I really dislike not being in the know. I really wish they would do like what DHL does when we get items from Amazon Japan. You are given alerts and you can tell them where to drop it off if you arent going to be home.
MapleMegatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 08:23 PM   #953
Mishap
Machine War

Quote:
Originally Posted by MapleMegatron View Post
I really wish they would do like what DHL does when we get items from Amazon Japan. You are given alerts and you can tell them where to drop it off if you arent going to be home.
I haven't had the best luck with DHL. One particular delivery I was tracking sat at the depot through its expected delivery day. And that was my day off work; I would have been home. So I rebooked the delivery to a friend's house for the next day. When nothing showed up at his door by 8:00pm, I checked online. "Delivery refused." Liars. So re-rebooked to their airport terminal for the next day. When I mentioned the "refusal" to the counter staff, one guy calls in a supervisor and says, "That happened again."
That was the end of it... for a month. Then I get a bill for taxes which were paid at time of purchase. And have you ever known DHL to let any amount owing go when you pick your parcel up?
I wince a little when I see my order is arriving via DHL. Delivery snags are not uncommon, but at least my stuff always arrives in good shape.
Mishap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 09:06 PM   #954
ssjgoku22
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishap View Post
I haven't had the best luck with DHL. One particular delivery I was tracking sat at the depot through its expected delivery day. And that was my day off work; I would have been home. So I rebooked the delivery to a friend's house for the next day. When nothing showed up at his door by 8:00pm, I checked online. "Delivery refused." Liars. So re-rebooked to their airport terminal for the next day. When I mentioned the "refusal" to the counter staff, one guy calls in a supervisor and says, "That happened again."
That was the end of it... for a month. Then I get a bill for taxes which were paid at time of purchase. And have you ever known DHL to let any amount owing go when you pick your parcel up?
I wince a little when I see my order is arriving via DHL. Delivery snags are not uncommon, but at least my stuff always arrives in good shape.
Use the DHL on Demand delivery service. It will allow you to change the packages destination to a DHL pick-up location near you and you just pick it up there when it arrives. I've done this with all of my Amazon Japan purchases. The pick-up locations may also be UPS stores.
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 09:20 PM   #955
andersox
Beasty

Intelcom I have had nothing but good experience with.
Not sure if dhl ever gets my amazon orders...
andersox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 11:24 PM   #956
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by MapleMegatron View Post
Are they pegwarming at your walmarts right now? Some walmarts in my area only seem to be left with lionizer with the others selling out.
The first wave of micromasters is still on shelves at both TRU and WalMart here in Edmonton. Easy to find basically the first four waves of micromasters still. The con jets, the autobot cars, the police/fire. TRU, oddly, hasn't gotten anything but is getting the Ratbat wave. They sell out. Lionizer is everywhere. Caliburst and his wavemate have been pegwarming for months.

Basically, whenever something new hits, it's gone. Rumble/Laserbeak, Ratbat/Frenzy. Or it hits once/twice and that's it. But Firedrive was easy to find as well and probably still is around.

*shrugs*

Hopefully Rung shows up.

"YOU WIN AGAIN, GRAVITY!"
RNSrobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 10:20 AM   #957
sdmacleod
Big Robot
sdmacleod's Ebay Auctions

Not exactly a helpful siting, just a brag, but I snapped up a Jetfire yesterday from Amazon Warehouse deals for $61!
Now to find out what condition the box is in.
sdmacleod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 10:54 AM   #958
MilanX3
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdmacleod View Post
Not exactly a helpful siting, just a brag, but I snapped up a Jetfire yesterday from Amazon Warehouse deals for $61!
Now to find out what condition the box is in.
I bought a Warehouse deal once, a Rodimus Uncronus. The Box was completely smashed, looked like it was sat on by a fat _____...but the box was actually never opened, item inside was perfect. They say they inspect the opened items, but they will never tell you really the issue with it before you order.
MilanX3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 06:04 PM   #959
zhaobinis1
Beasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanX3 View Post
I bought a Warehouse deal once, a Rodimus Uncronus. The Box was completely smashed, looked like it was sat on by a fat _____...but the box was actually never opened, item inside was perfect. They say they inspect the opened items, but they will never tell you really the issue with it before you order.
Scared by Amazon warehouse deals once and would never buy from there again.

http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=71433
zhaobinis1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 08:53 AM   #960
Janitor
Classic

Mirage down to $24.55

https://www.amazon.ca/Hasbro-Transfo...&s=toys&sr=1-3
Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote