Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Cybertron.ca Marketplace > Buy/Sell/Trade Feedback

Old 07-12-2016, 06:01 PM   #1
Brawn84
Machine War
"Greg" from Cape Breton

I don't know if anyone has dealt with Greg from Cape Breton Nova Scotia. He contacted me on Kijiji to buy over $250 worth of Transformers I had for sale. I told him I'd deliver them to CB since I was going there to visit family. He kept checking in to make sure I still had them and I was still going to CB.
We agreed on a time and place to meet. I had to change the place to a restaurant a couple km up the road. I gave him plenty of notice of the change. He never showed up. I called his phone and whoever answered said he was out. Tried to contact him on Kijiji again but no response.
I ended up hauling the Transformers close to 1000 km round trip. Not selling the Transformers sucked but it also meant that I had to put off buying other Transformers that I had agreed to with other people on here. That doesn't look good when Your trying to work on my collection and plan on buying more Transformers from people on here.
Anyways that's my rant for the day.
Brawn84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 08:29 PM   #2
python
Alternator
Re: "Greg" from Cape Breton

Yeah, he's a well known scammer (least among the Halifax/Dartmouth crew) - IF he showed up, he would have offered you a cheque for the items.
python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2016, 07:18 AM   #3
Brawn84
Machine War

He wanted to buy some off me last year, said he was coming down to Hali, but never contacted me when he was suppose to.
Old 07-25-2016, 09:21 PM   #4
Brawn84
Machine War

I was looking through some old messages on Kijiji and I noticed that the banner name for this guy has been changed from "Greg" to "Steve". He was also going by Optimus Prime in his emails.

Last edited by Brawn84; 07-25-2016 at 09:23 PM.