Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 08-27-2021, 03:30 PM   #141
patteng
Generation 2
Re: Got Coneheads? List of retailers that might...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RansakWORK View Post
thats "collector" shipping. Little more money to get a little more padding and stuff.
gotcha! thanks!
patteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2021, 03:51 PM   #142
Banshee
Energon

Ugh, fine. I had convinced myself that Sandstorm and Thrust were enough, but I guess not.
Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2021, 03:56 PM   #143
Wheelwave
Cybertron

Sold out again. Even with a limit 1 per customer.

Nothing
Wheelwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2021, 03:59 PM   #144
Tiffster
Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by VicRav View Post
Got an order in! Glad I passed on the Cmdstore.
Ditto.
Tiffster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2021, 04:05 PM   #145
Wheelwave
Cybertron

2 days of being in stock at 2 stores. Who's still missing out?

Nothing
Wheelwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2021, 04:36 PM   #146
Philtastic
Beasty

Alright… Here's the SCOOP!

I just picked up my order from CMD Store, and they said they received 300 units, and were surprised that they sold out so fast overnight. I told them Toy Snowman sold out in 50 minutes today (but not sure how many TS).

But the real kicker is that this stock came straight from Hasbro Canada, and was originally intended for Amazon, but Amazon REFUSED the shipment!!!!

WTF AMAZON!!!??? I have a feeling the shipment showed up just after Amazon canceled all our orders, so they basically fucked themselves.

So now we have to pay a bit more, but at least we get them in good condition. They're packed in brown mailer boxes, so they should be a bit safer during shipping.

CMD also said they may receive more via Entertainment Earth, but no guarantee at all, and their price will either stay at the current $150 they have it at, or go higher, since there's added cost getting it from a US distributor.

So that's the story. What a ride. Hope everyone was able to get one.
Philtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2021, 04:46 PM   #147
zirew_85
Machine War

Quote:
Originally Posted by RansakWORK View Post
He commented on a thread here saying there will be a few extras when they do come in so please watch the site. Which is probably why the price was adjusted after selling out. Do not harass him. Watch the WEBSITE.
You need to chill pal. Which part of my post did I say that I was going to contact him?
zirew_85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2021, 04:47 PM   #148
Tiffster
Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philtastic View Post
Alright… Here's the SCOOP!

I just picked up my order from CMD Store, and they said they received 300 units, and were surprised that they sold out so fast overnight. I told them Toy Snowman sold out in 50 minutes today (but not sure how many TS).

But the real kicker is that this stock came straight from Hasbro Canada, and was originally intended for Amazon, but Amazon REFUSED the shipment!!!!

WTF AMAZON!!!??? I have a feeling the shipment showed up just after Amazon canceled all our orders, so they basically fucked themselves.

So now we have to pay a bit more, but at least we get them in good condition. They're packed in brown mailer boxes, so they should be a bit safer during shipping.

CMD also said they may receive more via Entertainment Earth, but no guarantee at all, and their price will either stay at the current $150 they have it at, or go higher, since there's added cost getting it from a US distributor.

So that's the story. What a ride. Hope everyone was able to get one.
Wow. Way to go Amazon. Did they have no clue Hasbro would rerelease these that the cancelled all our orders Instead of just holding on a little longer to fulfill them? It's so stupid it defies explanation. Just glad I went for the Toysnowman order and hopefully this ride can end.
Tiffster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2021, 05:17 PM   #149
RansakWORK
Beast Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by zirew_85 View Post
You need to chill pal. Which part of my post did I say that I was going to contact him?
I am very chill. I just know he's been getting 100s of emails asking about this, so i make a point not to initiate another wave of emails. The comment was not specifically directed at you. He commented in the youtube video on how the constant emails asking about became quite painful. He did all this to help collectors while making a small profit and it turned into a lot more work than he bargained for as per his video. Perhaps you need to chill out? Simply asking people not to harass the guy and you seem to take issue with it.

Last edited by RansakWORK; 08-27-2021 at 05:20 PM.
RansakWORK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2021, 05:26 PM   #150
UsernamePrime
G.I. Joe is better.

NERD FIGHT
UsernamePrime is offline   Reply With Quote