Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Off Topic > General Discussion

Old 06-12-2007, 08:44 AM   #1
Scrapper6
Nexus Maximus
Sonic the Hedgehog Comics; anyone else collect'em?

I'm just curious if anyone else is like me and collects the Archie Adventure Series Sonic the Hedgehog comics?

And if so; for how long?

I've been collecting for what seems like a long time; currently I have huge gaps in my collection with the earliest numbers and the like and I find that this particular book seems to be hard to come by in Back Issue Bins, I had an opportunity to get a few issues once that I should have because it seems like an impossibility to find and fill in the holes of my collection for the sake of having the complete run. (Plus reading all the stories you've never read before.)

I'll have to do an actual Issue count one of these days and see just how many I actually have, but I know it's way up there since I've been collecting... I guess you could say Hard Core since Issue # 37 onwards only missing out on several issues in the sixties, seventies, eighties and nineties because for some reason I couldn't find them in the Wal-Mart Comic Rack and since I'd forgotten all about Seven Eleven carrying comics because around that time for some reason they seemed to stop stocking that particular comic I didn't bother checking to see if they might have restarted stocking them.

So; yeah, does anyone else collect this series actively and if so and you happen to be in Winnipeg would you happen to know of some other Comic shops that might have larger selections in the Back Issue Bins of this particular title than the one on Henderson who never seems to have any of the really old stuff, just newer stuff like Sonic X.

And maybe some would care to comment on the storylines in said comics, feel free to do so; personally I don't have much to say at the moment, they're all good really.
Scrapper6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 04:52 PM   #2
Protoman
The Legend
Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Comics; anyone else collect'em?

http://www.somethingawful.com/d/flas...-sonic-fan.php

Sorry, just had to post that, I saw it yesterday and laughed my ass off.

Little warning, it's a little...... edgy
Follow Protoman on TWITTER - Protoman http://twitter.com/Protoman
Protoman is offline   Reply With Quote