Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 10-26-2012, 01:42 PM   #1
PrimeCron
Metroplex
PrimeCron's Ebay Auctions
TFC Hercules - Specifically the Hands

Happy Friday!

I need your help, a friend of mine started collecting the TFC figures to complete the Hercules. Unfortunately, some of the figures are incomplete, meaning that he's missing both hands. My question is: are the hands one piece or 2 pieces - the reason that I'm asking is the TFC Iron Army set, the hands are 2 pieces(clip/attachment and a hand)... Perhaps pictures of the hands could be posted to help me understand. The hardest parts will be getting support from TFC to get these hands...Thank you for your support...PC

Feedback link...
http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=27458
PrimeCron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 02:54 PM   #2
nicoath
Underbase caretaker
Re: TFC Hercules - Specifically the Hands

If I'm understanding you right, from the ones I bought, the hand comes intact with each figure. These were the first release, not sure if the second releases with new packaging have any variations.

Hope this helps.
nicoath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 03:09 PM   #3
UltraPrimal
Canadian Slag

If you're just missing the hands, I think the hands in the first Junkion Blacksmith Infinity Warfare upgrade set are near identical. When I get a chance I'll check. So that may be an option for you. Bonus, you also get a bunch of badass swords to go with your Hercules.
Old 10-26-2012, 03:39 PM   #4
Sun Swipe Prime
Canadian Slag

Oh man... How did the end up with no hands? Did your friend buy an incomplete figure knowing it had no hands?

You know if your friend is willing to shell out the money for the iron army set just for the hands, you should just look into buying a couple of complete figures. Why settle for something mashed up when a little surfing can get you the real thing.

BTW if you check out one of our sponsors Ages 3 and up, they still have Exgraver for $85 in stock as well as a whole Hercules set for $549.
Old 10-26-2012, 03:54 PM   #5
PrimeCron
Metroplex
PrimeCron's Ebay Auctions

^^^ Yeap, my friend bought them knowly that the hands were missing... it turning out be a huge headache to get the hands... but I will contact TFC Toys on his behalf...

Feedback link...
http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=27458
PrimeCron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 06:48 PM   #6
Echotransformer
Loves all things G1-ish..

They are ~11 pieces assembled together to be one part, with a 5mm peg in the centre where it attaches to the wrist part, which has two 5mm pegs outward and a 5mm socket inward...the wrist part is 'clamped' into the tank treads.

If you get the Rage upgrade set, you would only need some kind of purple hand with a 5mm peg.

Have you browsed Shapeways at all? Maybe someone made a set of hands that would fit...I know one guy has an extensive selection of ROTF/DOTM hands.... I've also heard Japanese hobby stores sell some really nice hands for Gundams and the like...

That is, in case things don't work out with TFC.

Good luck!
Echotransformer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 10:53 AM   #7
Shepp
Maverick Hunter
Shepp's Ebay Auctions

In the meantime, get a pair of those old foam Hulk fists from back when the last movie came out. Those should make for some hilarious substitutes.

Or Lobster Claw oven mitts.
Shepp is offline   Reply With Quote