Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > International Transformers News

Old 02-12-2012, 04:50 PM   #1
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon
Dark of the Moon Human Alliance Soundwave & Deluxe Leadfoot, Wheeljack, and Soundwave

Dark of the Moon Human Alliance Soundwave & Deluxe Leadfoot, Wheeljack, and Soundwave Cancelled

Category: Transformers Movie Toys & Products

Posted From: TFW2005.COM - Transformers
Old 02-12-2012, 05:40 PM   #2
Akroyer
Nexus Maximus
Re: Dark of the Moon Human Alliance Soundwave & Deluxe Leadfoot, Wheeljack, and Sound

I just saw that, guess I'm getting a HA Leadfoot so I at least have a 'set' of wreckers represented. Too bad about Soundwave though. But I'm not paying Takara prices. I guess I won't have a movie Soundwave but for a lone legends ROTF one. Which is unfortunate, I liked his DOTM iteration in both modes. And the toy was decent looking, even though I had a few nits to pick with it.

Akroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 06:05 PM   #3
shockwing
Please, call me Bringer
Re: Dark of the Moon Human Alliance Soundwave & Deluxe Leadfoot, Wheeljack, and Sound

I actually dont care, enough with movie figures, they are still hitting stores with the same old thing. all we got is 50 new Bumblebees and 30 more Optimus prime.
shockwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 06:22 PM   #4
Sun Swipe Prime
Canadian Slag

Feel bad for those who really really wanted these, but for me... shrug... lets get to the new generations stuff.
Old 02-12-2012, 08:21 PM   #5
Grimlock4Prime
Alternator

I did want the HA Soundwave and to a lesser degree the deluxe Leadfoot. Maybe I'll be able to scrape together some trade fodder and find one around TFCon.
Old 02-12-2012, 08:35 PM   #6
dak
Master Creator

The one TF line I care about (movie Figs), figures. First there are no plans for this line beyond the initial release, (no major repaints, or re tools besides BB), then you cancel the LAST few figs to make the line incomplete... WTF!!! And no Leader update For Prime??? AND Skipping on highly wanted figures?? What the hell?

I freaking hope they make up for this in the trilogy line... more than just this Dlx Prime w/ trailer. (Couldn't even use the voyager version eh? how about ROTF Voyager with new abs and trailer? No?)
dak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 09:09 PM   #7
justprime
Animated

typical Hasbro ,short changing us again and again, looking forward to seeing there profits down some more,.. with fools running marketing and sales,.... lets repaint another bumble bee or two and to hell with the people looking to complete there movie collection well guess its off to tomy for the pieces, sad part they didn't learn from the anger over cancelling animated stuff and will probably do the same with Prime.Good luck fellow collectors this really is not justprime
justprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 09:19 PM   #8
Akroyer
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by dak View Post
I freaking hope they make up for this in the trilogy line... more than just this Dlx Prime w/ trailer. (Couldn't even use the voyager version eh? how about ROTF Voyager with new abs and trailer? No?)
I was under the impression that there was strangely no mention of the trilogy line at all. Just the picture of DOTM Deluxe Prime with trailer.

I was expecting to see these figs in that line, but with this news I was thinking this meant that was cancelled.

Any word on if the trilogy line is still happening?? I seen some speculation that this was only a cancellation for the U.S. and maybe it would still be released here or overseas. But then Takara apparently already released them. So they could have meant that.

Kinda confusing..

Akroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 09:29 PM   #9
Cheers Ian
twitter @cheersian

I was pretty interested in that Soundwave, but I just can't justify paying 70+ dollars for a Human Alliance figure.

I'm hoping that we get another wave of Human Alliance figures in the "Movie Trilogy" line and they somehow manage to get Soundwave in that series.

Time will tell I guess...
Old 02-12-2012, 09:43 PM   #10
Code of Honor
Twitter: @Seikaku09
Send a message via Skype™ to Code of Honor

While I am exhausted with the movie line, I did want some of these figures to complete the in movie characters. All these cancellations in last few years are really pissing me off, there have been some figures that I want on my shelves even as I slim down my collection. Surly an online retailer(s) would take the ever growing stock of cancelled toys so that the people that want them can get them.
Code of Honor is offline   Reply With Quote