Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > International Transformers News

Old 01-14-2010, 07:41 PM   #11
Nocturn
Previously Dead
Re: Alternity Starscream and Skywarp, Device Label Cheeta and Broadcast, and More Ann

Yes.... we know...
Old 01-15-2010, 04:42 AM   #12
blitz
More the Meets the Eye
Re: Alternity Starscream and Skywarp, Device Label Cheeta and Broadcast, and More Ann

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreedomGundam View Post
*snip*
Device Label Blaster being back on track is definitely good news, and I'm definitely curious about the Buzz Lightyear TF. I was pleasantly surprised with my Mickey (B&W version), will get the Donald B&W version, and will only get a B&W version of Buzz, though I would find it not as "fitting" (seeing as how Mickey and Donald started out in the B&W era of film-making, whereas Buzz obviously did not).
I'm still trying to decide if I should get the coloured or b/w versions since I'm trying to cut back on some Tfs and not get all the versions (heck even I've warmed up to the Halloween Mickey but not to Donald yet even though I'll end up getting him). I'll probably end up getting all coloured since Buzz is gonna be coloured.
blitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 11:50 AM   #13
Magnus
City Commander
Send a message via MSN to Magnus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pascal View Post
Fuck jets, Starscream as a car is awesome! I bet it will still have jet-like wings made from car parts in robot mode.
Dude, that would be sweet!! I'm gonna wait for Thundercracker though, not attached to Starscream and Skywarp all that much.
Earthrise - Centurion Drone set, Thrust, Runabout
Kingdom - GS Galvatron, Road Rage
Masterpiece - MP-19+ Smokescreen, MP-20+ Wheeljack, MP-39+ Spinout
3P: MMC Commotus

"I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy - okay, give me the bomb." - Ultra Magnus

My feedback thread: http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showt...ghlight=Magnus
Magnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 12:42 PM   #14
Team Jetfire
More zero's in the behind

I wish these Alternity figures were less pricy, I do like the idea of all the figures being cars though.

And while I love the idea of a Buzz Lightyear Transformer, it seems strange that they would just jump to Buzz from Mickey and Donald. It almost seems too current...
Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 12:47 PM   #15
GMfan
Robot in Disguise

Look at when Toy Story came out....I think that's the first time I felt old was when the 10th anniversary DVD came out...itsbeens 10 years?!?!

Canadian Slag ...it's a podcast. About robits. Listen to it...cuz you can't watch it.
GMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 12:58 PM   #16
Team Jetfire
More zero's in the behind

It has also been more then 10 years since Star Wars EP1 came out...now that made me feel old.
Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 01:22 PM   #17
jourdo
Twitter: @jourdo2k3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
Dude, that would be sweet!! I'm gonna wait for Thundercracker though, not attached to Starscream and Skywarp all that much.
You know that he will come out sooner or later. I might have to bite on these guys depending what they look like.

TFCC Runamuck x 3 Achieved! Now looking for Lego Ninjago NRG Jay for Christmas. If you can help, let me know.
jourdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 12:59 AM   #18
blitz
More the Meets the Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Jetfire View Post
*snip*
And while I love the idea of a Buzz Lightyear Transformer, it seems strange that they would just jump to Buzz from Mickey and Donald. It almost seems too current...
I think they timed it to the release of Toy Story 3 this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMfan101 View Post
Look at when Toy Story came out....I think that's the first time I felt old was when the 10th anniversary DVD came out...itsbeens 10 years?!?!
I think its 15 years now and I look forward to TS3!
blitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 01:21 AM   #19
Nocturn
Previously Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz View Post
I think they timed it to the release of Toy Story 3 this year.

I think its 15 years now and I look forward to TS3!
I was 2 and a half years old at it's release.

How does this make you feel, everyone.
Old 01-17-2010, 01:48 AM   #20
cheetorBWORG
Generation 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisky Tango Foxtrot View Post
Great, the one Transformer who hasn't been given a wildly inappropriate altmode gets a car toy. Great job, Takara. I'd probably have paid $60 for a nice, die-cast transforming jet but I'm not nearly attached enough to the Seekers' colour schemes and headsulpts to get a figure that has no other resemblance to the character it's supposed to represent. At least Optimus had wheels.
Oh, don't be a stick in the mud. It's called Alternity for a reason. Alternate forms?
cheetorBWORG is offline   Reply With Quote