Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers Feedback and Reviews

Old 10-12-2011, 01:13 AM   #21
Megatronimus
Beasty
Re: Transformers Prime Episode 26: One Shall Rise Part 3 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraPrimal View Post
I was wondering: with Unicron gone, what happens with all the Dark Energon? We saw that Megatron's eyes went from Dark Energon-infused purple to his normal red. So is all the Dark Energon now just regular Energon? Is it innate? Did it just up and disappear? Supposedly the Decepticons have their ship's entire cargo hold full of the stuff so what are they going to do with it now that Unicron is gone?
Also, didnt the Decepticons end up finishing construction on a new Space Bridge?
Megatronimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 01:23 AM   #22
Dragon Knight
Geass'd

Quote:
I was wondering: with Unicron gone, what happens with all the Dark Energon? We saw that Megatron's eyes went from Dark Energon-infused purple to his normal red. So is all the Dark Energon now just regular Energon? Is it innate? Did it just up and disappear? Supposedly the Decepticons have their ship's entire cargo hold full of the stuff so what are they going to do with it now that Unicron is gone?
Unicron isn't really gone, they said the Matrix would put him back into stasis not destroy him. If the effects of Dark Energon vanishes, I think it's safe to say that Megatron would cease to function as well.
Old 10-12-2011, 01:50 AM   #23
ConvoyGTR
Generation 2

I was sorta expecting since Raf was hit with some Dark Energon that he would wind up being the key to all this or Starscream would show up and catch everyone by surprise. I'm really glad either scenario didn't happen.

Man, that was amazing! Agreed with what others said about OP and Megs fighting back to back, it was so cool. The Key to Vector Sigma, Orion Pax, I didn't see that coming, what a twist! This show keeps on surpassing my expectations and breaking the mold with Unicorn being Earth and the return of Orion Pax, I cannot wait to see how Jack uses the key to bring Optimus back and what Starscream is up too, and what other surprises there are in the next season!

I want Prime toys now!
Old 10-12-2011, 02:55 AM   #24
Sun Swipe Prime
Canadian Slag

Quote:
They can't answer all that. What would they do with season 2
Old 10-12-2011, 03:12 AM   #25
ARCTrooperAlpha
Beast Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Knight View Post
What a way to end the first season!

This season finale easily trumps Animated and Beast War's finale.
Beast Wars, true enough. But remember how they were planning to pit the Maximals against the Coneheads? That would have been a treat !!!

Animated ? NEVER !!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackwacko View Post
So they accomplished the death of Optimus Prime without killing Optimus Prime, impressive, very impressive.

Great cliffhangers for a season finale, introduction of 2 MacGuffins, and some character development in the 'Cons side. I felt like Airachnid is now shaped into a Female Starscream, with Soundwave retaining his non-verbal agression(was hoping he's say at least "Soundwave Superior" or something).

Now TF:P Voyager Optimus Prime needs another gimmick of "Chest open to reveal Matrix of Leadership!" in order to make the entire fandom happy.

P.S: Voyager Soundwave Toy, with Laserbeak chest shield, please Hasbro? T_T

super sweet idea !

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackwacko View Post
Actually we can probably expect to see a deluxe Orion Pax, maybe some kinda Gladiator Megatronus repaint of the upcoming Deluxe Entertainment pack Megatron, 2 black repaints of in deluxe and Voyager if Orion Optimus does decide to get a new coat of paint. Did I mention they could pull a 2 pack of Prime and Megatron during the scene with Megatron and Prime along, where Prime would be semi-translucent with blue electric pattern while megatron being semi-clear purple. Just throwing out all the repaint ideas Hasbro tends to do.
hope so ! I'm gonna turn Megatron into a Liege Maximo !
ARCTrooperAlpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 04:09 AM   #26
anotheran
Old skooler

Interesting new twist on the history of Optimus Prime and Megatron while staying fairly close to G1. And a really interesting way to start season 2.

Really looking forward to it in November!

My Threads: Feedback , Sales Thread, Wanted List

My Latest Reviews: TFP RiD Vehicon, TFP RiD Knockout, TFP RiD Breakdown, MP Optimus Prime, FOC Bruticus
anotheran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 06:53 AM   #27
Oreobuilder
Cybertron

Quote:
Originally Posted by anotheran View Post
Interesting new twist on the history of Optimus Prime and Megatron while staying fairly close to G1. And a really interesting way to start season 2.

Really looking forward to it in November!
I like how they tied the backstory to Exodus/War for Cybertron. Even if some of the details don't line up perfectly, Hasbro said that Prime was in the same continuity family and it looks like they're sticking with that.

OB
Oreobuilder is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 07:01 PM   #28
bedtime
Nexus Maximus

the backstory reminds me of what i've read in the IDW books... the more recent backstory they told of megatron and optimus... i was wowed SO many times during this episode. the ending was a LITTLE anti-climactic... but i suppose a brainwashed/mindwiped optimus under megatrons "command" could prove interesting.

i was also kind of hoping megatron was going to commit seppuku there just before the matrix was unleashed... then somehow some galvatron shit could happen? i dunno.

anyways, clearly the best part was where soundwave kicks airachnids ass. FINALLY the soundwave payoff we've all been waiting for, amirite?

i'm @bedtime_ on twitter.
bedtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 07:38 PM   #29
Ultra Maverick
The Bow Tie Guy

Soundwave was badass!!!!
"watch out for the quiet ones"... priceless

if memory serves me correctly they did show a picture of Soundwave's figure at Botcon and Laserbeak will be his chestpiece.... can't remember if it's deluxe or voyager though.

I loved that they tied in the Transformers Exodus fiction.
Great ended to the season, I rarely get surprised by a series like this but I was floored this time.

I'll admit it took me awhile to warm up to the series, but I'm a believer now.... and I cannot friggin' wait for the figures to hit shelves
Ultra Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 05:03 PM   #30
Mumps
Canadian Slag

I don't think that "Orion" will be alligned with Megatron for long. The exchange of looks between Bumblebee and Orion when he enters the ground bridge to me, says enough. Also, WHATEVER Starscream has planned, having Prime on Megatrons side is absolutely NOT in his best interest.

Also, oh god Soundwave!
Mumps is offline   Reply With Quote