Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > International Transformers News

Old 07-28-2021, 05:10 PM   #1
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon
Transformers: The Movie 35 Anniversary Coming To US Theaters & Upcoming New Fan First

Fathom Events website*have just announced that the*Transformers: The Movie 35 Anniversary is coming to US theaters on Sunday, September 26 at noon and Tuesday, September 28 at 7:00 p.m. (local time). A great chance to experience the very first Transformers movie on the big screen for old-timer and new fans. Tickets will be available via Fathom website and through participating cinemas’ box offices soon. There’s also an interesting information on the event article*regarding an upcoming official Fan First Friday event: “Tune in to*Hasbro Pulse’s*Fan First Friday on Friday, August 13 at 11 a.m. ET for additional » Continue Reading.

The post Transformers: The Movie 35 Anniversary Coming To US Theaters & Upcoming New Fan First Friday appeared first on Transformer World 2005 - TFW2005.COM.

More...
Old 07-28-2021, 11:31 PM   #2
JLvatron
Chosen 1
Re: Transformers: The Movie 35 Anniversary Coming To US Theaters & Upcoming New Fan F

Wow! That's wonderful!

I really hope this comes to Canada, I'd love to see it in the cinema again for its Anniversary!

Note to self: Avoid the disruptive people whom I invited 3 years ago. They talked throughout the whole movie.

Note to everyone: Take heed of Note to self above.

JLvatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2021, 08:43 AM   #3
evenstaves
you renegade maverick
Re: Transformers: The Movie 35 Anniversary Coming To US Theaters & Upcoming New Fan F

Man, I remember I did this for my birthday w my wife & siblings back on the 30th anniversary (I think it was that event anyways?)

South Keys cinema in Ottawa, kind of not the greatest neighbourhood but where we all used to live

It was a really good time, I'd do it again
Wonder if my 7 yr old would give a damn (a bit played-out on dad's hobby)
evenstaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2021, 05:35 AM   #4
SleeplessKnight
Robot in Disguise

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLvatron View Post
Note to self: Avoid the disruptive people whom I invited 3 years ago. They talked throughout the whole movie.

Note to everyone: Take heed of Note to self above.
Why on earth would you invite disruptive people with you to a movie that you dearly love? I'm somewhat curious about the story behind this.
My Sales Thread: http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=20919

My Feedback Thread: http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=21836
SleeplessKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2021, 11:09 AM   #5
JLvatron
Chosen 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleeplessKnight View Post
Why on earth would you invite disruptive people with you to a movie that you dearly love? I'm somewhat curious about the story behind this.
A valid question and I share your sentiment, my friend. Here's the frustrating story:

I invited a bunch of friends, all whom are big time Transformers G1 fans, especially of the movie. Many brought their kids to enjoy the experience, from varying ages.
1 friend brought his kids, but I didn't realize how inconsiderate he could be.

My 1st clue shoulda bin when he texted me that he'd arrive late and asked if I could buy him popcorn and drinks, ...just minutes before the movie started.
I wasn't gonna risk missing any of it.

We were silently watching in the cinema with about 20 people total, when about 5 minutes into it a boisterous group walked in, talking loudly.
My 1st thought was "What disruptive creeps walked in!", then I realized it was my friend and his 2 kids. They obviously sat near us, and kept talking.

I was honestly shocked how they were completely oblivious to their surrounding and inconsiderate to everyone else.

They quieted down a bit, and I was convinced they'd shut up soon, but they didn't.
After 15 minutes I had enough and told him I couldn't hear the movie with all their noise.

I think he was surprised at me. Anyway, they quieted down and he apologized after the movie.

Unfortunately, this disruptive behaviour is what I most remember about the experience.
I'm hoping to remedey it this year, by watching without them.

JLvatron is offline   Reply With Quote