Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 12-05-2021, 11:08 AM   #4891
AgeofTransformers
Generation 1
Re: Amazon.ca Transformers Sightings and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliminator View Post
I'm still waiting on my Ark, was suppose to be here on Friday. I checked my Amazon account for an update and it says this:

"We?re very sorry that your delivery is late. Most late packages arrive in a day. If you have not received your package by tomorrow, you can come back here the next day for a refund."

Any chance they will actually issue a refund if it's not delivered by tomorrow? Tracking number shows that it's with a package delivery company not too far from where I live. I'm assuming they are swamped following BF/CM online deals.

Yeah don't worry, it'll arrive on Monday. If not follow what the email says and they'll issue a refund easily especially if it's never actually reached your hands.

It's annoying but Amazon is easy to deal with when it comes to missing packages in the mail system....
AgeofTransformers is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2021, 12:07 PM   #4892
delrue
Crossover

All packages are moving very slowly right now because of the holidays, just be patient.
delrue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2021, 12:09 PM   #4893
delrue
Crossover

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjgoku22 View Post
That's quite the norm bud. Some weird crap has been going on their.
No it's not. There are far more packages that make it through that facility than don't. I haven't seen anyone on here post losing a parcel from there in like a year. People just keep posting OMG HALTON HILLS.
delrue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2021, 12:46 PM   #4894
imfallenangel
Cybertron

Quote:
Originally Posted by delrue View Post
No it's not. There are far more packages that make it through that facility than don't. I haven't seen anyone on here post losing a parcel from there in like a year. People just keep posting OMG HALTON HILLS.
Not sure WHY you're being so defensive about Halton Hill..seems personal for you for some reason.

But I saw in other groups/forums the mention of problematics still happening in the last while (last month or so I believe) but it could be about a prior incident too that they were referring to.

The reality is, there's been LOTS of issues from that location, so the sourness and worries aren't going to disappear overnight and pounding your fist about it isn't going to change that.

If you want to defend them that badly and clear their reputation, it would be more productive to create a thread about reporting new issues about it and see if anyone reports any... just make sure that it should not be a complaining about the past, but to report present/current shipment issues.

Last edited by imfallenangel; 12-05-2021 at 12:49 PM.
imfallenangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2021, 12:59 PM   #4895
Grayfox
Crossover

Funnily enough, my Amazon Ark arrived 3 days earlier than expected. So did Slag, Sweep and Wreck Gar.
Grayfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2021, 01:13 PM   #4896
Melomeca
Generation 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grayfox View Post
Funnily enough, my Amazon Ark arrived 3 days earlier than expected. So did Slag, Sweep and Wreck Gar.

I got an email for january for my ark. lol
Melomeca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2021, 02:28 PM   #4897
Matrix_Holder
The chosen one

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfallenangel View Post
Not sure WHY you're being so defensive about Halton Hill..seems personal for you for some reason.

But I saw in other groups/forums the mention of problematics still happening in the last while (last month or so I believe) but it could be about a prior incident too that they were referring to.

The reality is, there's been LOTS of issues from that location, so the sourness and worries aren't going to disappear overnight and pounding your fist about it isn't going to change that.

If you want to defend them that badly and clear their reputation, it would be more productive to create a thread about reporting new issues about it and see if anyone reports any... just make sure that it should not be a complaining about the past, but to report present/current shipment issues.

There is definitely some thieving going on there. I had 3 sets of the ratchet medics go missing, 2 sets of ironhide and prowl go missing, autobot clones, kingdom beast Megatron, blackarachnia, kingdom scorponok, and ss86 scourges with ss86 hotrod all go missing fro halton hills. I've stopped ordering transformers from Amazon Canada with the exception of the Ark which I couldn't pass up $134 Canadian and I used up the last bit of credit Amazon gave me over all of their thieving so it came close to $100 cad shipped. I have no other preorders for Amazon Canada because even with shipping Amazon usa is the same if not cheaper and they never go though halton hills for my deliveries and not a single one has "gone missing", Even thr Amazon exclusive sets . I got every one i ordered without a problem.
Matrix_Holder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2021, 02:54 PM   #4898
Eliminator
Generation 1

Got my Ark today from the $134 deal. Arrived double boxed. Just playing with it now; actually better than expected...maybe because of the sweet deal I got.
Eliminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2021, 04:24 PM   #4899
cloudballoon
Generation 2

My Ark arrived Friday as well, but I have to return it for an exchange because Mainframe/Teletraan-1 is missing an entire panel.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Transformers-Ark-Missing-Part.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	21.1 KB
ID:	50827

It's lacking in playability -- there's no weapon, gun turrets can't turn. Mainframe's posability is limited by the huge panels in the back. I own no other Titan class City bots for comparison, but it's far less complex than Titan combiners (Devastator & Predaking). So Hasbro could've/should've packed more gimmicks into the Ark IMO. But seeing that I bought it at the Commander price, I'm not complaning. It's heavy (about 9 pounds) and got ratchet joints everywhre that count.

Too bad I have to exchange it and who knows when I'll get the new one. Hope I can get it in time for Christmas.
cloudballoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2021, 05:34 PM   #4900
Matrix_Holder
The chosen one

That sucks, he's still in stock so I doubt you'll have problems getting them to replace it, hopefully it's before Christmas.
He's definitely not worth anywhere near $250 cad at all, I only got him because he was around $100 cad with Amazon credit and the 135 cyber Monday deal.
Matrix_Holder is offline   Reply With Quote