Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 04-15-2015, 08:17 PM   #21
ironclaugh
Armada
Re: Buy for kids?

Hey I see your selling a Complete MIB Fortress Maximus. $1200 is a bit much, would you take $40, it's for my son.
ironclaugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 02:59 AM   #22
CBII
Animated

LMAo...funny this just happened to me yesterday.

Guy contacts me for $480 (listed price) worth of Masterpiece figures and offers $300 and that's all he "feels" they are worth and since they're for his "sons" that was a fair enough.

F@CK OFF
CBII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 06:43 AM   #23
DuG
Titanium

I often buy transformers for my nephew. He likes older figures that are harder to find because he wants the figure that are shown on the in product advertising flyers or on the boxes or card backs. Thanks for the great marketing strategy Hasbro.
It sometimes makes finding the figures he wants hard to find as they are often no longer available at mass retal. With all that said I don't believe I have ever used him as an excuse to give a low ball offer on an item as I know those items are hard to find and I just want him to be happy and excited. To me that is worth any cost.

That being said I would never buy my nephew botcon, TFCC, MP, or 3P figures until he's older and can appreciate the figures more than just play things that he'll break or lose the parts for.

On the opposite side, I've agreed to purchase items at a lower price than advertised only to find out that the person was selling them for their son so that he could have enough money to buy some more toys. Once I found that out I paid the full listed price as I know how hard it is as a child to save money to buy your own toys.
DuG is offline   Reply With Quote